Is this for real?

Required or Uncertainty? [HIATUS]

Chaeyoung POV

 
Lately..Mina and I always been together. She been helping with my homework, contributing ideas on my rap lyrics..complimenting my doodles i drew when i got bored. She is the one suggesting to put her favourite doodles next to the wall where i sleep, she said so because when she miss me, she will look on the wall. Actually that wall i pasted some of foreign celebrity cuz they so good looking. Hoping that i will dream about them everytime im sleeping lol.
 
"Chaeyoung-ah, you will do V-live today." Chaeyoung look on her right as their manager oppa comes into their house. "Eh, isn't it supposed to be my Vlive today?" Mina looked confused because manager oppa said yesterday it gonna be her turn to do so today. "MiChaeng." Short and easy yet confusing for both Mina and Chaeyoung who looked each other being flustered on what their manager have been said. "What is that....some cute animal name like my Minjoon ?" Tzuyu interrupt as she come from the kitchen with a glass of water. "It is your couple name,Mina and Chaeyoung. Shortened to be MiChaeng, your fans called you guys with that name,cuz they like to see you both together." Manager oppa said it while putting some boxes containing their things who their fans sent it to their company. 
 
'Yes, we've been together in Vlive numerous of times since our debut. But I have never been doing any Vlive just with...Chae...? Hm..' Thinks Mina.
 
"Here,take my phone and do Vlive instead." He give his phone to Chaeyoung.
 
"Where should we do this thing?" Chaeyoung asked as she shake the phone with her right hand.
 
"Hm..i think we need some space."
"Quiet..and just both of us..?"
"Sure. I looking on that. It's gonna be our special first Vlive together"
 
'Gonna grab this moment . Just Mina and i..on quiet place. Just both of us and no one interrupting. Yes!'
 
"How about on the staircase headed to our makeup and wardrobe space ? Only the quiet place unless we got schedules..?" Said Chaeyoung,looking directly to Mina.
 
"Yes! Great idea! Like always, brain Chaengie~"
 
As they headed to the staircase, Mina try to work with the Vapp thing. Which button to start the Vlive..where is the filter..
 
"Oh let's change the filter. I'm off makeup right now, ONCEs must be shocked later lol" Chaeyoung rest her chin into Mina shoulder. Mina can feel the heat from Chaeyoung breath at her neck. Mina swallow her saliva to avoid the nervous feeling to be so obvious,of course she should, they gonna do Vlive together. If something happen during the live, whole world will know.
 
"Why you being like this,Chaeng ya?" Mina asked Chaeyoung, she don't know. She might be asking why Chaeyoung thinks ONCEs will be shocked,or Chaeyoung's breath that triggers Mina feeling towards that small maknae.
 
"Cuz unnie got that dark-y look everytime right? You don't have to do anything , you already seductive. Off or on makeup, you always pretty." Chaeyoung flashes her smile while turning her face to right, and her lips leans on Mina's jawline. Mina eyes got bigger cuz what just happen shook her, meanwhile Chaeyoung did not have any intention to kiss Mina cuz why she would kiss Mina? This unnie might be straight... 
 
Chaeyoung quickly change the topic and randomly press all button on the phone to run from the situation. As she just keep pressing this and that, the Vlive suddenly start.
 
Mina who keep touching the spot where Chaeyoung kiss almost happen seems flustered as the Vlive is starting. "Ehhhh there is already 8 people watching us!" Mina hoping that that 8 people didn't know what just happen...or they gonna get in trouble. But if those 8 people watch what we did...can they just think it just some MiChaeng fanservice? Kikiki...Mina secretly smiles just wondering about it. She would like to look foward to the MiChaeng 'fanservice' if just people don't mind...
 
"Mina-ssi what r u doing smiling alone and keep touching your jawline?? Oh unnie they asking you and why you let me do this alone it is supposed to be our Vlive. OUR~~.." Chaeyoung read a fan commenting on Mina's odd behaviour and not focusing on the Vlive.
 
As Mina caress softly the spot where Chae lips landed she reply to the question, " hehee mianhae~ i just happy doing this" she looked to Chaeyoung who keep smiling for ONCEs.
 
"We miss our ONCEs so much..right Chae? Its been a while since we meet our ONCEs.." Mina said while making cute face.
 
"Yup! Oh Actually we're are not wearing any makeup right now that is why i looked so terrible oww poor you guys must face what am i showing to you right now" Said Chaeyoung. "But Mina unnie is soooo handsome off makeup. I wonder why i'm not a man.." Chaeyoung give Mina a comment on her look without makeup while cringing and frustrated why is she born with the same gender with Mina.
 
" who is the TWICE member you would like to date if you a man? Emm for me ,it is this smolbean right next to me. She is feminine and cute." Mina answer the question politely as she look to Chaeyoung with passion.
 
"Oh but don't Jihyo unnie said she would like to date unnie if she is a man? Then you should date her instead " 
 
"I just got my eyes on you." Mina said clearly. The comments flooded by all MiChaeng fans being crazy of Mina statement. 
"Lol they liked us both. There is a lot of hearts we received!" Chaeyoung become so excited due to many ONCEs giving so many hearts to their Vlive.
 
"How about this? If we,ONCEs managed to give u guys 1 million hearts on this Vlive, you both will go together to a cute date. Let's us aim that 1 million hearts! We can do it ONCEs!!! This is for MiChaeng sake!!" 
 
One of the commentator sent this and this got Chaeyoung laugh histerically and Mina smiling non stop.
 
Mina read the comments loudly. 
 
"Assa! Just like one of our viewers just said hahaaaa. Okay! Deal! Let's aim for 1 million hearts! Go go go~~" Chaeyoung so excited and jumping around,causing the Vlive video also become shaky. Mina just smirk while looking to the rapper behaviour.
 
Chaeyoung stop jumping and they both looked on the screen.
 
"It's 700k hearts right now,omo" Mina looked to the screen shockly, she really feel blessed getting all love she received from their lovely ONCEs. Without Mina being unconscious what happen to her surroundings, there is a hand fixing her long smooth  hair and tucked it behind Mina ear. Chaeyoung just did it without looking at Mina,just looking straight to the phone screen.
 
"Omo omo what smol Chae is doingggggg 👀👀👀👀👀"
"That is love bichhhhh hhahaah😍😍😍😍"
"Why they become so lovey dovey here omg my heart can't contain this...HELP ❤️❤️❤️💗💗😭😭😭"
"Looks like Mina enjoying every moment of it 😆😆"
 
Mina just looked at all fluff comments and then Chaeyoung.
 ' Is this real or not, this is live show, Chaeyoung. For god sake, thank God they loving it kekee~'
 
"I'm getting my phone u guys just wait-" 
 
"Eh where...nevermind she left me alone with u guys sobs sobs..oh here she come. Wonder what is she doing..." 
 
Mina bring the phone closer to Chaeyoung and record what is she doing. Turns out Chaeyoung is opening the Vapp on her phone and stream to their Vlive.
 
"It is almost time and we are not reaching 1 million hearts yet. I need to work hard on this kekkekeke~" Chaeyoung smile and laugh sheepishly and her thumbs do not stop from clicking at the heart button.
 
"You might get your thumb become numb Chaeyoung ah..urm do i need to tell other member to stream this to so 1 million hearts will come soon?" Mina said to the viewers . "Please don't hurt your finger due to pressing heart button to hard. Be careful everyone~ " 
 
"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE MADE IT ONCE ! WE MADE IT TOGETHER!!!!" Scream Chaeyoung on top of her lungs.
 
Mina got startled due to Chaeyoung screaming with distinct sound quickly  change the camera look view and recording what Chaeyoung is on to, and she also checked on the heart.
 
"1 MILLION HEARTSSSSSSSSSS MINA AND CHAEYOUNG GET A CHANCE TO DATE EACH OTHER😆😆😆😆ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"
"MiChaeng is gonna be real soon guys just wait it 😱"
"It's already real. MiChaeng is real. Don't u see their skinship interaction before??😏😏😏"
 
Chaeyoung now is standing beside Mina and talked "u guys work so hard~~ thanks! It is almost time for us to end our Vlive.. And together reach 1 million hearts! Ottoke.. Where should we go for our first date, Mina-chan?? Keke~ see you guys soon,byeeee . We gonna miss u guys so much" 
 
As they ended the Vlive, they headed upstairs. Mina grabbed Chaeyoung arm.
 
"Is this for real?" Mina looked at Chaeyoung with innocent look.
 
"ONCEs asked us to do it,why can't we do it? It must be good to spend time with unnie.." 
 
" even if there is no dares from ONCEs, i will.. and still.. will look up to  go for cute date with someone.."
 
Chaeyoung looked to the floor while her hand placed at her nape. She can't look Mina in the eyes.
 
Mina wonder who is that special someone.. ' Is that person is...me? '
 
----------////-------------/-//////
 
FROM WRITER.
 
Heh guysss i'm back! Sorry for the late update😔😔 i'm trying my best to continue this story and this chapter . I've been so buzy lately due to my final exam month so it's been so hectic. Do comment and what do you want in this fanfic. Thanks for reading and subscribing . Let's continue to the next chapter, hopefully soon! Assa 😬  AND PLEASE UPVOTE THIS FANFIC!!