That is you.

Required or Uncertainty? [HIATUS]

Back in SIXTEEN days..

 
Chaeyoung POV
 
Fuh.. Sixteen is hard. Even Jihyo unnie also been put into minor. Like what in the world someone who talented in singing and trained for 10 years, deserve at minor? Since when JYPE is this cruel?
 
And why that Japanese girl, who just barely trained for 10 months based on what Somi said, got promoted to major team, together with me?
 
What was her name? Oh it is like some vegetable name..um yes that Minari, she is Myoui Mina. Lol, thats gonna be a cute nickname.
 
But like seriously, why on earth someone who trained that short period placed in major? Based on staffs opinion? Lol what that Jeongyeon and Jihyo unnie did not got enough specialities in them?Something is fishy... Yes,she got looks but .. Nah. I don't wanna think bad about her. I heard some people said that she slept with Sixteen producers to get promoted. In this industry though..scandals is everywhere. It is gonna be bad for her future then if there is scandal news about her.
 
But i do believe, she is not that kind of girl. That Myoui...may steal my attention. 
Yes..attention....OMG HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN WONDERING ABOUT HER?! I should work on my rap on JYP pd nim song .  Next week battle is surely gonna be tough since it is 1-1 battle, i better keep my position at major safe and sound. You can do it baby beast! Fighting!!
 
-----------------------------------
Mina POV
 
Hmm.. In the end, all the 11 years of learning ballet did not seem to work? I cannot keep my place at major all by myself, i thought pd nim compliments do help me,but no. I just wanna burst myself into tears, i'm no perfect. What if i get eliminated soon? Should i back to Japan? 
 
Here, a lot of contestants are surely talented. What makes them different with others are their confidence level and how optimistic they are. Some of them is full of both those characteristic, like that Dahyun. How brave she is , performed that eagle dance. She is hilarious.
 
Sana...how can she did that ? Spring rolls?? Lol she is so cute, she is just being her 4d self, and Momo did such a boom dance. 
 
And Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung.. She is so y and have that matured feeling when she did that rap, eventhough she just sixteen? Sixteen suits with her age then . We never talk to each other , or should i? I feel attracted to her somehow. Idk this feeling.. It feels super weird and i cannot forget how cute she dance to JYP pd nim song,but later just slaying with those raps..oh god u better help me ease my mind cuz i need to focus on debuting soon. Gambatte,Mina. You from Myoui family, so you can do it!
 
-------------------------------------
After they have been announced that they are now TWICE members be debuting as TWICE soon. 
 
-------------------------------------
Mina POV
 
God! How on earth .. You did grant my wish to debut this early, together with my bestfriends, Sana and Momo. The most shocked one must be Momo, she is. I'm happy for myself and everybody. 
 
"We have been through all struggles together, i saw how hard you guys practice and how my heart collapse when Momo got eliminated.. And now were the triplets are now debuting. " said Sana. "Yes...i just....lost my words i can't think of anything else i better be thankful to those who help me here i'm ...i'm.." Momo expressing her feeling. "Aigoo, you seems like you never gonna stop crying huh? Better you stop that ugly sobs, who knows these cameras is still rolling, they might get great 'shot' from crying face of yours" said Mina,trying to cool down Momo.
 
"Hey, how about we greet each of our group member...eh should i call ourself TWICE now? Um it so awkward lol, but shall we? We need to congratulate them too, as one of the way to approach them, we didn't get many chances to talk to them right. I wanna talk to that Dahyun! Keke"
 
As they walk to the rest of the member..
'Wait...why am i feel this nervous? It is getting more nervous when i walk closer to Chaeyoung,but why? I greet and congrats Tzuyu earlier, but not this kind nervous..'
 
"I can't wait to tell my mom that i finally debut soon, sadly she was unable to attend this ceremony.. Unnie, you wait well. You invested your time and it is now worth the deal. Smash all the critics and just crash all the antis with your pure talent. Yeayyy i'm so happy i can debut with you omg such an honor for me!" said Chaeyoung, while her pair of eyes wildly searching for Mina.
 
'Why she looked like she is avoiding me? I did something wrong to her?'
Chaeyoung's monologue.
 
"Nah, you too. May you show the world your rap talent, u go girl. You such a baby, being happy like this. I really don't wanna you to grow up. Wait, you don't even grow taller,HAHA" reply Jihyo.
 
"Yep that's right" said Chaeyoung without clearly think what Jihyo said. "Great,now you get that. Self acknowledgement??" said Jihyo.
"Wait ..what !??? Hey this unnie,really!" reply Chaeyoung. 
 
-----------------------------------
 
"Nice to know you too,Nayeon-ssi" Mina said. "What with that -ssi things? Let us drop the formalities, are we? We gonna be together starting today, and hopefully forever, right Jeong?" said Nayeon who happily smiling to Jeongyeon, who nods with her gummy smile.
"You better take off those chic-ness. I hate that, do reply on what i talk!" reply Nayeon, being so emotional with Jeongyeon. Mina,who just watch them bickering with Tzuyu, feel they are so cute. "I do reply with smile,you should be thankful i just give that smile to you. Yes you may hate my chic self, but surely you cannot hate me because you love me right? Kekeee~" said Jeongyeon. "Aish,this kid.." reply Nayeon with disgusted face. 
 
'Keke, they are so cute together! Kinda envy of their relationship..look over there. Sana is so buzy talking with Dahyun, squirrel is so attached to eagle? Lol.. And where is Momo.. Eh where do she go? She was right beside her before..where........'
 
While she searching for Momo,Mina is unconscious with the surroundings..
 
Mina felt that someone tapped on her left shoulder.
 
She turns, and there is Chaeyoung.
Smiling,with her dimples showing.
 
"Hi,Myoui Mina..right? I pronounced it  correctly? Its a Japanese name so.."
 
 
--From writer--
 
So how was it? First chapter. I manage to write it too. Wohooo ( gonna sing twice song) . Actually i got no idea how to write the story and plan the plot , i just started writing and here is the masterpiece. Kekkeke.
Should i continue for another chapter? How i'm gonna grasp the character feeling? Do we need to spice it up? 
I maybe update the next chapter (hopefully) a bit late because i'm having my final exam at the university. May you support my fanfic okay! And may you feel happy and great on my writing. Have a good day peeps! ;D
-Aina