Such an empyreal

Required or Uncertainty? [HIATUS]

This pair of eyes do wonder like a nomad, who can't stay at one place, because this pair of eyes is missing your presence...

 "Ah unnie, i got to go somewhere else..." Chaeyoung pointing to the group who consists of people who chatting distinctly, leaving Jihyo into sigh. "Okay Chaengie ya, oh and don't forget to told the kids that we need to gather in the waiting room for some discussion and photo session. PD just tell me just now. " Jihyo reply with a warm smile.

'I gotta talk to Mina first. I need to. Yes.'

Chaeyoung mumbled while walk towards Mina who looked...quite lost? As their distance is getting closer, Chaeyoung tap Mina's left shoulder. Mina felt that someone tapped on her left shoulder.

She turns....and there is Chaeyoung.

==============================

Son Chaeyoung, the person who lately runs in her mind without even herself knows why.

That person is smiling..with her dimples showing.

Cute,yet mesmerizing.

"Hi,Myoui Mina..right? I pronounced it correctly? Its a Japanese name so..it is quite awkward for me to pronounce it, heee" Chaeyoung trying to help herself due to the situation by showing her teeth dorkly.

'Oh God, such a shock. She did approach me first..what do i do? err' Mina thinks.

Mina become speechless, seems like her heart become crazy all sudden like she meet some celebrity. "Don't ... you tired... running?" Mina spoke it softly,but Chaeyoung somehow get to hear it. "What? I'm just standing here, right now ... just for you?" said Chaeyoung.

'WHAT THE HELL THAT I SAID TO HER GOD PLEASE HELP MY BRAIN BECOME FULLY FUNCTIONAL SHE STANDING HERE JUST FOR YOU, ONLY YOU.'

Mina blinks rapidly . "What do you said earlier? Mianhae.." as Mina breathe slowly. "Err about your name?"  'What's up with this girl? The one that should be speechless is me right now...or maybe she is......' Chaeyoung looked at Mina with confused look. "Ah, yes my name is Myoui Mina. Myo-ee Mi-na . And you the talented Son Chaeyoung,right? I like you" with a cute gummy smile and giggle, Chaeyoung is now the one who become speechless. 'She is so beautiful..' said Chaeyoung.

' And...she likes me? Never i do wonder that she likes me? that smile,such a captivating smile. The world could become in peace with only see her smiling. Did she smile like that just for me? Did she? I never wanna that smile leans to another people except me. I do clear now. I need her. One of the requirement in life is love.. and she is perfect definition of love. In easy terms, i am required to have Mina in my life. No other words shall intercept this. God if i do get her to be the love of mine, I shall sacrifice my life and do everything possible to protect her. Please..'

 
"Just... like? Like what?"  
"Like a fan of yours?" 
" Oh.." 
 
Chaeyoung sighed that can be heard by Mina clearly.
' I should tell her i liked her more than that.." Mina regret. ' But, i do afraid that she does not like me the way i do.. How? I'm such a fragile when it comes to emotions, to be precise..love life. I cannot accept the fact that maybe i'll be reject by 16 years old then '
 
' I shall be positive' said Chaeyoung.
 
" Hehe thanks , ah yes i'm sorry i should call you unnie earlier. I don't want to be a rude towards someone like you, Mina unnie"
 
' Did she just call me unnie? I am so happy!!! Hoping that unnie shall be replaced by honey ...soon' Mina went all doki-doki.
"Such a good girl you are, Chae. Do you like sweet foods?" ask Mina out of nowhere. "Yes, like strawberry or honey."
"That is why you got that sweet look with that dimples, shall i call you honey since you like it?"
 
' Uh oh...she did not pick the strawberry one..she pick honey instead? ' Chaeyoung bite his bottom lips. "Sure, as much as you like."
 
==============================
 
Without both of them knowing what is running in each another mind, they just experience the same things. Speechless, all doki-doki things and excitement, just in different ways..
==============================
 
"Annyeong  haseyo , Chaeyoungie"
"Momo-unnie? Where did you went? I do not see you here earlier?" Chaeyoung feel so thankful that this unnie come to save the tragedy that gonna happen. She is in loss of word, do not know what to talk about , and also ...she is so lost in Mina's eyes. She got that aura that shook herself,or maybe everybody .Mina's eyes looks like a thin ice...should she step on it?
 
"Ah, i went to the toilet earlier. I'm such a mess cuz i cry so hard , i need to check on myself...keke" Momo show her grin.
'Such a bug that disturb my precious moment with my honey urgh' Mina just look Momo with a expression-less face.
"I think it's about time that we need to go, see? The rest of TWICE members are gone, just staffs are here." Chaeyoung talk while looking around. "About time? Where should we head off to?" ask Momo who confused.
"Jihyo unnie told me earlier that all TWICE members need to go to the waiting room for some matters, we should hurry!"
"You're right" Momo grab Chaeyoung arm, meanwhile Chaeyoung did not forget about Mina.
How did she could forget Mina with such aura?
 
Chaeyoung grabs Mina hand softly, and hold it tightly. Their fingers locked and match perfectly, like every key to a padlock, like every drops of water that go smoothly, like how wind say hello to us by the way we felt their greet in our cheek.
 
What Mina sure is now, Chaeyoung is different. Different from Sana and Momo, different to other people who exists..How with these small gestures, locking our hands together give her some undescribed level of happiness. Mina is sure, she like Chaeyoung more than she ever like other people. She went head over heels only for Chaeyoung. She cannot brain what she about to talk, words are mixed..heart is racing..blood vessels looks like it gonna burst anytime due to the rush and chills that Chaeyoung give, she miscalculate what she talked about...she is not her normal self..she is barely talk a lot but only this Son Chaeyoung do change her become talkative and somehow talk random things...it's like there is a jam session mixed with beautiful rythmic ballet is going on inside her heart. She is sure. She is sure enough. She now fall in love with Son Chaeyoung.  Only one Son Chaeyoung.
================================
 
As they arrived at the waiting room, all people in the room is currently listening to someone talk about something as they all silent and focus. Momo,Mina and Chaeyoung apologize to all people who waiting . Momo explained that she went to the restroom, but both people who in love, Mina and Chaeyoung just nod.
 
'  I'm late cuz this unnie is brought me into somewhere hidden in her aura that is major cause why i'm late !!! ' believe Chaeyoung.
 
"Here,here!" Dahyun calls Mina.
 
Momo walk through a glass table and sat beside Jeongyeon. Meanwhile Chaeyoung sit beside Tzuyu who offer Chaeyoung to sit on the vacant spot just next to her.
"You lucky cuz we just about to start the important things, before it just long boring intro i'm so sleepy lol" clears Tzuyu.
 
Mina sit on the opposite sofa which is placed more backside of the room .
 
"ay girl why are you late .. ? this is the first meeting ever i hope people here don't mad at you " Dahyun asked.
 "I'm just stuck with that kiddo so that's why. " Mina assimilate while looking to Dahyun who try to understand while hoping not to get in caught for being noisy.
 
Mina try to focus, but which heart will be able to focus if you are right now in happy mode to be in love. She just cannot miss every second on not looking to Chaeyoung, with Chaeyoung who sit in front of her, makes everything more difficult, but yet..Chaeyoung too is the answer to that difficulties. Mina just stare to that pair of eyes,that shoulder long black hair, every blink of hers, that lips that Mina want to touch and taste so bad...God creatures never looked this beautiful in Mina's eyes before. She unconsciously throwing a smile to Chaeyoung even when Chaeyoung is not looking her. Chaeyoung is so good when focusing on something. That straight face of Chaeyoung looks hella attractive to Mina,so handsome.. makes her suddenly having a wide smile.
 
"hey what is wrong with you?" Dahyun again, asked.
"eh? nothing just in happy thoughts of what happen this day.Like right now"
 
Said Mina.
Yes. A lot of good happy moments that this day potrayed in Mina's life. But most of all, she being so happy , just on knowing Chaeyoung and her know, in a good terms. She lied to Dahyun. She is more happy due to feeling she had on Chaeyoung.
=============================
'If i do get her in my life God, i will hold her like my prize possession and keep her safe like i am protecting my own soul...' said Mina, as she wished to be with Chaeyoung..is shall be granted soon.
=============================
Without both of them knowing that they promised different kind of phrases and words..but brings the same meaning. 
They rather sacrifice themselves in order to safe their significant others.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FROM WRITER
-fuh, barely got an idea on how to continue the story. i want to apologize to all readers who got bored with this chapter, i'm so lost. I will work harder for next chapter as i seems to be managed to grasp to the conflict , and the ending plot, but just roughly. I hope you guys still keeping up with this fanfic, cuz without you guys, this fanfic can't survive. Thanks for reading! Do come again!
 
Add my asianfanfics account for more info or updates. Or do follow my twitter account @jeongyeonized to keep on what the daily updates on TWICE , my fanfic or get to know me and what am i doing there, am i buzy or what lol.  hehee. :D
 
-Aina