Date Day : Part 2

Required or Uncertainty? [HIATUS]

Chaeyoung's POV

After Chaeyoung finished showering, I head to downstairs, Momo unnie stop me and said "Don't it become no surprise since you guys will dress up downstairs and see what each other gonna wear today?" Momo who sat at the table drink the carbonated drink while thinking. "Lol, of course..we even live in the same house so how?" I grab a glass of water. "Unnie, carbonated drinks are not healthy. Drink this." I offer my drink before i swallow all of it. "nah i don't like it, why you sounds like Tzuyu, and moreover, that glass is empty now so what are you offering to me?" Momo yelps. "I'm sure Mitang waiting you for a long time now, go grab her fast, if not i will-" I suddenly rush towards downstairs leaving Momo-unnie flustered on how i'm being so fast and vanished from her sight when she mentioning about Mina's being. I totally forgot that important thing due to drink-plain-water-is-good argue with Momo-unnie.

---------------------

Mina's POV

I hear a sudden quick footsteps heading towards me. Someone is jumping from the last three stairs and freeze. I can see Chaeyoung was looking for me. Aish~, she can't see what i'm going to wear but what can i do, we shared this room and every bit of this house with other 7 people to dress ourselves, so there is no way to hide what you are wearing, what do you bought or what clothes you been keeping since.

"A-are you done yet,unnie?" Chaeyoung asked me nervously. "I'm not even properly dress up yet,but you seems done...." she bite her pink lips.

"Mianhae, no i'm not. I just don't have any idea which clothes suit me the best,huhu" I just flashed my smile to the smol bean who still didn't move a bit from her place. 

"Just grab and wear anything, you already look good though, everytime, once in my eyes, twice in my heart." Chaeyoung just speak the truth. 

I flustered due to the younger confession. "Sounds like our group name meaning?" I chuckled.

"Hahaha,nevermind. I'm soooo cheesy,ain't i, unnie? Just ignore whatever i said in the last sentence. But, unnie you really good looking. Even with penguin onesies you wore at last fansign meeting, you still look cute though." Chaeyoung looked sincere while her eyes never left mine.

 I just giggle on whatever Chaeyoung said. "How about you? Have you decided on what to wear? You not gonna go out with that bathrobe right? keke"

She just grin at me. "You not gonna wear clothes that will attract people's eyes right? Since we going out just two of us and no manager around..we need to keep ourself on the low. I don't want our precious time been disturb by any possible thing,hehe" I said. "Ah,you right...sometimes i tend forgot that we are celebrities...i would like to wear bright and pretty clothes but i know it will be an eye catching. I want some privacy for us too. But since we become celebrity, having 100% privacy when going anywhere is only miracles. I do want unnie to enjoy our time together." Chaeyoung said when searching for suitable clothes to wear during this cold weather.

I found some cute shorts to wear and a sweatshirt , i change to those clothes quickly. "How bout this,Chaeng-ya? This is cute right? Look at my sweatshirt, there is a photo of penguin holding a ketchup, totally my favourite!" I said while moving left and right turning around to show my outfit to Chaeyoung who pulling out a mustard coloured sweatshirt. She turn her head to face me with a straight face, and look me up and down. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked since she been looking at me for a while. "Where did you got those sweatshirt?" the younger one asked, looking back to her sweatshirt. "One fan gave this to me,why? You don't like it,my smol bean? Then I'll change-"

"No, its cute though"  

"Then why?"  I looked at her wondering what is wrong with my outfit.

"Change."

"Eh? Waeee~?" I stomp my feet like a penguin, like my usual self.

"Your shorts." Chaeyoung move to my drawer and searching for something. She takes a black coloured jeans out. "Wear this instead."

"Ehhhhh? but I like this more~~ unnie love thissss" I'm nagging to her. How dare she didn't like my favourite shorts ever?

"I don't like it."

"How could you--"

"I don't like seeing you exposing yourself outside. You don't know there is a lot of ert eyes watching you which is almost scary level. I just want to protect you,unnie."

I never thought this Son Chaeyoung, who is just 17 years old, which is one of our maknae line being so protective towards me. Usually she just nod and said okay while nagging when she didn't agree with something. Usually she just follow whatever the unnies and managers said so.

"Also,black pants will make unnie look so handsome and mysterious like Myeong Jeongnam oppa. Unnie so handsomeeeee~"  she tilted and moving her head upwards when talking about me being Myeong Jeongnam oppa.

I laugh at her statement claiming that i'm so handsome. "Wow, this side of Son Chaeyoung, i never even thought about it,ahem. You looked cold outside, but you're a warm person actually." I shook my head while talking to her, placing my hands to my temple. "Unnie didn't want to do what i asked for? Okay, then unnie need to stick around with me like a glue because i wear thick,warm and cozy clothes. I don't want you to be freeze till death due to the weather, so i guess i will get an endless hug from Myoui Mina-ssi which i hopefully doesn't get cold or sick and spoil the date because she choose to wear her favourite shorts instead when going out. Can i? Can i????" Chaeyoung smirk playfully makes my face been boast with sudden redness just thinking about what she been talking about it.

"........"

"i'll take your silence as yes." she smirked again. "i gonna get to hug unnie all day long kekekeke"

"No! I will wear that black jeans you choose." I took the pants and quickly wear it.

Chaeyoung who just finished change her outfit praising me. "Yesss! Now that is my oppa, Myeong Jeongnam oppa is coming back. Here,wear this hat. Omo you look much cooler! I cannot--eh wait. Take this sweater and wear it. I'll go grab my white sweater." said Chaeyoung who left me all flustered on her actions. I take the sweater she choose and move in front of the full scale mirror, just to take a glimpse of myself who had been styled by someone i like. How come i just let her choose whatever and wear whatever she choose instead? The only clothes that i choose and wearing now is this penguin holding a ketchup sweatshirt.

"OMO!" Chaeyoung chuckled while looking at me. She looked like she is totally awestruck with me. Both of her hands covering her own mouth, who gasped just looking at me. Only her eyes moving and her breath hitches.

Me who didn't have any idea how i looked like turn around to face the full scale mirror, and wow. I looked great and mysterious ... a bit...? Due to all clothes that Chaeng choose for me is dark shade. "I guess...you did a great job styling me? You should change your job then. But once you a cowgirl , then a mermaid, now you choose to change your profession to be my stylist-nim? hehe" i turn around to see a better view of myself, grab a lipstick and smear it on my lips to make it more good.

"Nah, i don't want to be a cowgirl or mermaid. " Chaeyoung grabs her lipstick and smear it on her full lips. "I rather choose to be your stylist-nim. Oh, why i always got a character that associated with animals? hahaha but i guess maybe i'm okay being a cowgirl. I got a gun hehe" she looked so cute talking about herself and letting her thoughts out of her mind.

"Guns are not okay. They are dangerous thing to play with. It's a no-no for a smol kid. Smol is probihited. Fullstop." I move my index finger left and right signaturing a no sign.

"Em, but i can shoot your heart?" Chaeyoung said. She did that banga banga gesture like Bigbang sunbaenim with her hands. "You will be killing me then, i thought a cowgirl loves animal and not killing? haha" i replied. "Andwaeee i'm not killing~~~But why i never see a cowgirl with any cow in any movie? i just saw horses? And they looked bad or what with guns? Hmm, maybe i'm stealing hearts~~~ kekeke" Chaeyoung again giggling when she talked and oh god, i swear she looked so cute when she do that.

"Then I will choose to be a pirate instead of being a school girl who in love?"

"Okay now explain why you choose being a pirate?"

"So i can capture you, who is a mermaid?"

"Hmmm, nice hyphothesis then. You a slick girl,unnie."

"hehehe only for you."

---------------------------------

Both of them have already finished and ready to go out. They bid their farewell to the rest of their members. 

"Enjoy your day! Be careful" Jihyo remind Mina and Chaeyoung with care.

"Don't be home too late, it might be dangerous, there might be sasaeng and both of you are girls , don't be too excited, be careful too! " Jeongyeon told both of them with worried look on her face. "You like a mom,Jeong. I'm sure they will enjoy their day and get home back safely. Anything just call us okay. " Nayeon added. "She always on her phone so don't worry, surely she will answer your calls" Jeongyeon teased Nayeon. "yah, you too?????" Nayeon pulls her face and Jeongyeon just smiled at the older girl behaviour. "They might not coming home lollllll" Sana suddenly shout . "this kid....snake Sana behave please, don't talk trash , there is minor here? haha" Nayeon shouted back to Sana. "Eh i thought u thirsty too, not me? hmmmm" Sana shouted back and laugh out loud , leaving Nayeon in silence. Meanwhile Jeongyeon and Jihyo looked at Sana in disbelief . "You nasty!" Both Jeongyeon and Jihyo said in sync.

Mina and Chaeyoung just smile and laugh about ridiculous thing yet embrassing stuff Sana try to link with them. They said goodbye to the unnies who there in the living room. They left without any proper make ups, they usually do this to make people not recognize them more. (but they really do pretty even without makeup i'm like TT just like TT sobs)

-------------------

With Chaeyoung who wearing mustard-coloured sweatshirt with white sweater,grey pants and black and white sneakers,while putting her glasses on, looked at the older girl who at the moment crouching while wearing her black-coloured sneakers, it matched well with Mina's black pants and sweater,dark grey sweatshirt and dark navy hat that Chaeyoung choose. "Don't you little too bright? Is that ok with you?" Mina looked up at the younger one who standing beside her. "Nah,i'm okay. You the dark one , then i'll be the bright one. We just like Yin and Yang, completes each other. Otherwise, we gonna looked like a pair of assasin on the go haha" Chaeyoung replied to run from the fact that she might be caught by the fans. "I told you so, right? You got so many excuse, why don't you just follow your beloved unnie words, nae dongsaeng? You stone head" Mina nags.

"Because, i don't want to be your dongsaeng? i mean for special spot. Not dongsaeng so that i can be a rebel for you? kekeke"

"Whatever Chaeyoung-ie,whatever you said so.." Mina pat Chaeyoung's head try to figure out what does the younger try to tell her,eventhough she might can predict it, but not reall sure.

------------------------

While heading out of their dorm Mina asked Chaeyoung. "So..where should we go? Where we headed for? I googled some good place..do you have any idea in mind that you might share with me?"

"Yes, i thought of some places before, but i don't mind to go to places that you prefer" the younger one smiles back.

"Where?"

"Somewhere that was cold outside but its warm inside. Like me"

"Cheesy. Just tell me. I hate the feeling wanting to know what i don't know. To be precise, secret. Do tell me~~"

"Some gifts need to be a little more special, for the special one..named Myoui Mina. That's why it is a secret, unnie."

Chaeyoung looked straight to Mina eyes while she trying to grab Mina's hand to be placed together with hers. Mina who as shocked when Chaeyoung said her full name while looking through her eyes, even more startled when the smaller girl interwined their hands together. Chaeyoung who flashed a smile said to the one and only person who in her heart, whispered to the older girl's ear..

"Let's go and enjoy our time together, forgot about everything that bothers, just for ourself , can we?"


AUTHOR'S NOTE

yeay new update. somehow i think this is a miracle that i update two days in a row lol. I hope you enjoy this fics and comment about ideas or what do you think about my fic. Thank you for reading and subscribing my dear lovelyyyyyyyssss! :D

twitter : @jeongyeonized

-aina