Date Day : Part 1

Required or Uncertainty? [HIATUS]

As what they promised to their fans, today is the fated day where makes Chaeyoung feel every beat of her heart beats even faster, and the first time she ever feel that every second of today, brings means to her.

She woke up earlier today,which a surprise to Tzuyu. "My chingu Chaengie ya, its a miracle you woke up earlier today? usually you the one who always love to sleep and been nominated as second-most-hard-to-wake-up after Dahyun unnie in this room. keke" Chaeyoung just smile at her same-aged friend savageness,but she knows that Tzuyu is always like that and its okay, that's the way she being playful with her friends. "I'm going out today, we just promised to our fellow ONCEs that we gonna go out together today." 

"We?" Dahyun who half-asleep asking for who is the other person going out with Chaeyoung today. "You usually like to stay home and sleep until i became your disciples who sleeps a lot, oh what happen ? You sound so excited till you interrupt my sleep" she yawns.

Sana who walk past their room looked confused and in. "Do we have any schedules today? i thought we got none...? Mina also just finished showering and went downstairs to dress up. She left my question unanswered when i asked more. Do you guys have individual schedule..? Weekends is weekends and and no schedule is no schedule and where are you guys headed for today, i really don't know. Is it science or magic? "

"Yah, this kid been obsessed with that phrase since we went to Trick and True filming, stop it Sana unnie, she even did this while we at fansign meeting,dropping the pen and asked to the fans with that annoying phrase from her " said Jihyo who just went out of her room while tie her hair. "is it scienceeeee,is it magicccccc??????" a voice mocking the way phrase been pronounced and its Jeongyeon's. "it's keep lingering in my ear and its haunting me,urgh" she looked at Sana meanwhile Sana hugging Jihyo and asked what if she hug Jihyo, is it a science or magic?

"Sana unnie always talk those words like she been put on constant replay button. If i start to hear those words from a distance, i know it is unnie coming. Please go away" she gesturing the posture to Sana politely while laughing.

"Just like the magic wand she got when we filming Cheer Up MV " Chaeyoung added.

Chaeyoung wondering if she need to tell them what is going on. "I don't know if this is just a trick by fans or it just a pure science that....i and....and M-Mina unnie gonna spend our time together today" Chaeyoung looked at her toes while scratching her nape. "uwoooo,is it going too smooth for now keke" Dahyun who looked into Chaeyoung face who got all red. "No wonder why Mina digs out her suitcase from Japan and brings out few of her outfits just to asked me which is better to wear" Jihyo eyebrows been up while explain the weird things happen last night. "Ah! In that Vlive..yes yes i watched it. You guys need to have a date right? Nae.." Dahyun understand what happen now and shook her head. "Omoooooooooooo dateee??!?! Yah Yoo Jeongyeon! When you going to take me out for date?! You better blablabla" Nayeon who just pop out of nowhere at their room's door makes them shocked and left them shock again to searching for Jeongyeon, they all can hear their bickering out of the room.

"Chaeyoung, you better take your shower fast and dress up well. Do you need us to pick which clothes for you to wear today? Because there is a trick to do well in dates which dress well to make both of you mood boast with good feels. I'm sure this is proven by science. If not , why people keep worry which clothes look good to wear, or why their hearts flutter when seeing their significant other look so pretty with the way they dress up." smiled Sana at Chaeyoung.

"She's at it again." Dahyun gives drowsy look to Sana.

"Please stop." asked Jihyo.

"What? I just talk to Chaeyoung? This is pure science and no trick at all it keeps go out of my mouth naturally? keke" Sana defend herself while slapping Dahyun's shoulder.

"What's you been talking about unnie...nothing is going between us and why you are using the 'significant other' word...Mina unnie is just a unnie~~" nags Chaeyoung. "Oh why you feel pressured when Sana-unnie use that word? Does it bother you in the other way? ahem" Jihyo put her hand on pretends to be shocked. She knows her members well, and she can see how Mina and Chaeyoung kinda attached for each other, but they just don't know what to do since no one of them not trying to take the dominance. Chaeyoung just glared at their leader while all of them laugh histerically and starts to tease Chaeyoung. 

Dahyun who lays down back to her bed pleading they all go out from her room, trying to continue her sleep back. All of sudden Jeongyeon come and said "Dahyun, wake up. You the only one who did not awake until now" while she turn on the lights. Dahyun who feel that the light is burning her vision explain to Jeongyeon. "Aaaaaaa~ unnie i just lay down , i'm all awake before..." which Jeongyeon's reply is "W-where? i don't see you?"    "Chaeyoung can be my bystander hahaha. I study until 3 am last night, i have SAT exam coming so i want to sleep a lot today. Due to that late of night studying , i need sleep now... Later on i will be awake soon okay hyung? Please don't be a no jam" . Jeongyeon shook her head,understanding.

"Is there anyone using the bathroom?" asked Chaeyoung. "Ah,Momo used the bathroom on my room, i don't know if the other bathroom is occupied, Mina used that bathroom before right?" Jeongyeon said while looking out. "I finished showering~~" shouts Momo out of nowhere. "Okay then, i will use your bathroom then" and they smiled with each other before Chaeyoung heads for the bathroom.

=========================================================================

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

HELLOOOOOOOOO~~~ :D

its been a while since my last update. i just dont know how to continue the story. been thinking for months just for the idea but today i just decide to just write anything and here it goes. i hope you enjoy the story well. thank you. please wait and continue for the next update. yehuuuu

twitter : @jeongyeonized

-aina