ooo004ooo The Start

STUCK!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#Listen to Very very very - I.O.I

Minhyuk and Jooheon rubbed their forehead a the 8 of us sitting  in Ahreum's living room. They rubbed the spot that Shownu flicked after making Ahreum fell from the bed. With all sleepy and messy face they face the campus crew and cameras. Ahreum sleepily lean on Shownu shoulder while the maknae lays his head on her lap, trying to fight his sleepiness. Wonho who were awake enough, finally speak

"So... what is this?" he asked.

"We are GSU Holiday Competition crew, we'll be filming your activity today," said one of the crew. He's very handsome with a pair of round eyes his smile is very nice and calming. He's one of GSU heartthrob we can tell.

He then continue "My name is Doyoung, I'll be your PD in charge together with my assistant, she'll be here in few," he smiled. The rest of the guys just nods their head.

"But before we start, let's decide your group name," Doyoung said.

"Group name?" Kihyun asked in confusion.

"Yes, a group name. So we can also decide program name," he smiled.

"Isn't this Holiday Competition?" asked Jooheon confused as well.

Doyoung nods his head, he looks like a cute rabbit. Seems Minhyuk found his long lost brother, "Well but if you have a group name, your documentary will sounds more interesting. The other groups named themselves like Seventeen, so their Documentary is Seventeen One Fine Day. And then there's Astro Ok ready!" said Doyoung keeps blurting out the name of other group's program.

"Monsta X!" Minhyuk suddenly shout, getting everyone's attention.

"Monsta X? What is that?" Wonho asked.

"I want to name us "Snow white and 7 dwarfs" but only Kihyun and I.M fit the role. So I was thinking a manlier name. We are 7 guys like monsters and there's only one princess being the XX chromosome so-abdsnjsnlskjjs" luckily Jooheon covers Minhyuk mouth before he keeps saying nonsense. I.M just snuggles even more on Ahreum's lap as he heard the squirrel saying weird things.

"Okay then we will use Monsta X," said Shownu calmly. Doyoung claps his hands happily, he looks exactly like an excited bunny right now.

"Great! Now let's decide your program name!"

We were in the midst of thinking the best name when Ahreum's front door being opened again. It makes Ahreum realize, how did they get his house combination but she's too sleepy to even say a word.

"Sorry I'm late," Bora entered the scene. Ahreum could feel Shownu body become tense.

She was about to sit up right from leaning on Shownu's shoulder to avoid any misunderstanding but Shownu suddenly wraps his right arm around Ahreum shoulder and wishper "Don't mind her, it's okay," Shownu said though Ahreum could sense Bora's eyes twitch at the scene.

"Monsta X Right Now?" Hyungwon finally said something. Seems his finally awake.

"Monsta X Right Now? Wow! That actually sounds good!" Doyoung claps his hands happily again then he turns to Bora asking her opinion. Bora just nods her head.

"Y-yeah it's good," she said.

"Okay now this program's name is decided! Monsta X' Right Now, e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter