ooo 001 ooo The Routine

STUCK!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to : Monsta X - Trespass

"Yah! Jang Ahreum! Yah!" Kihyun shouted from his room window. He keeps shouting while poking Ahreum room window with his baseball bat,"Yah Jang Ahreum if you don't wake up now you'll be late again for Mr. Kim class! Yah!" but he has no luck. The said girl keeps sleeping peacefully under her warm blanket. She snuggles to her huge Teddy that Hyungwon gave as her birthday present last year. Kihyun sighs and about to jumps over to Ahreum balcony when he saw a familiar male figure entering Ahreum house downstairs.

"Finally some help," Kihyun shakes his head and close his window before getting ready for the class himself.

A tall male with with big figure approaching Ahreum's room. He still bothers to know twice on Ahrum door, even he knows well that the girl won't even hear him, he steps inside the room and shakes his head. He slowly sits on Ahreum bad and peels the blanket off from the girl. He smiles briefly at Ahreum cute star pattern pajamas before slowly lift the girl small body effortlessly. His muscular build make him so strong. Ahreum still sleeping in his arm when he brings her inside the bathroom. He makes Ahreum sits on the toilet cover, Ahreum stirs a little but still half asleep. He then patiently wrap a towel around Ahreum shoulder so her clothes won't get wet. He turns on the water tap and gently wash Ahreum face with the warm water.

The girl slowly gain her consciousness and open her left eye a little ,"Hyunwoo-ya.." she called sleepily. The guy keeps washing her face gently. He squeeze some toothpaste on Ahreum toothbrush and help her brushing her teeth. After finish with all morning routine, Ahreum is finally fully awake now.

"Now get dress, I'll be waiting downstairs. Unless you need me to change your clothes as well," he said jokingly, showing his eyesmile. The girl shakes her head.

"Don't be a ert, Appa. That's Minhyuk's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter