ooo002ooo The Begining of The Storm

STUCK!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

#ListenTo Ex Girl - Monsta X ft. Wheein of Mamamoo

[Ahreum POV]

The same morning, the usual routine. Me and the other 7 guys went to our own separate classes. I was focusing on my little note book checking my assignment after today's classes  when someone grab on my bag and take it with them. I look at the person, he smiles cutely showing his attractive dimples. His eyes disappear make his smile even more charming than it is. Jooheon has always been a sweet heart. Even though he's mostly childish and very playful, he's the most gentleman next after Shownu.

"So, are you signing up for the holiday competition?" He asked while hugging my bag. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well, I'm not really sure since it has to be in group and you know... I don't really have female friends..." I trailed off my last sentence. It's not an new thing. All the guys know it well that I don't get along well with girls, because they are the main reason behind it. Befriend with 7 hot attractive males is not that easy actually. Getting bullied, hate letters, even threads are my daily course when we were still in school days. But those fangirls get used to with my presence actually, they start to accept me around the boys even trying to get close with me in purpose getting the boys' heart.

"They said the group can be mix though," Jooheon look at me, hinting something. I raised my eyebrows and try to guess what's on his little brain. Then it clicks. Jooheon never do offers. When he does, it only means two things: one, he already did what he offered. Two, he already did what he offered.

I shake my head "Don't tell me...."

"It's Minhyuk who did it, not me, really," he raised his hands and gives me his most innocent expression. Jooheon is like jack and jill. One time he can look so cold and scary but other time he looks just like a harmless cute baby.

"I heard my glorious name being mentioned~" out of nowhere a hand wraps itself around my shoulder, the blonde guy grinning mischievously at us. He's only wearing asimple button up shirt but he looks so damn attractive. I sometimes think about how attractive my besties are but not in romantic way. Just that they are very irresistible, that's it.

Jooheon gives him a bored look "There are hundred Minhyuk name in this campus just so you know,"

"Yeah but I'm the most awesome one, right aweumi?" Minhyuk looks at me, I cringe at his nickname for me. I just smile at him while Jooheon shakes his head and walks ahead.

"Minhyuk lost his tongue again, seriously,"

"Yah! Just look at the mirror when you yourself doing those all aegyo. You're not in the place to commented at my cute nickname for our Ahreum,"

[3rd POV]

Minhyuk and Jooheon are still arguing about who act cute worse than the other when the three of them entering the campus canteen. Ahreum walks ahead and leaving the two babies. She take a seat between Shownu and Hyungwon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter