ooo003ooo RUSH

STUCK!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#Listen to Rush - Monsta X

[ Kihyun's POV ]

Holding a white paper in my hand while sipping on my favorite cola. There are few rules that we have to follow in the Holiday Competition. They said the competition might start around this week or maybe next week, it's a secret they said.

"GSU Holiday Competition Rules.

1. All activities and schedule in this competition will not be announced. Every group has to be prepared.

2. Choose a member's house as your base camp during the competition.

3. You have to join all the games that we prepared and follow the rules of each games.

4. Lastly, be fun while making the documentary! We will judge by your group teamwork and the fun."

I reread again the rules before stopping in front of the traffic light. Checking my watch, I still have an hour before my movie night with Ahreum today. Movie night is my weekly routine with Ahreum for like almost 16 years since we were in Daegu. I was born in Ilsan but my family moved Daegu when I was 6. It was hard at first because I have trouble communicating with them. Their accent makes me hard to understand sometimes. So I was very quiet that time, I didn't really have the courage to talk to people. Until one day Ahreum talked to me, well asking for a favor to be exact.

-Flashback 16 years ago-

We were having lunch time and there were only one chocolate pudding left, the rest are strawberry. I was suppose to take the last chocolate pudding.

"Hey... you," A little girl with while pearl skin, black hair and pinkish lips come to me. I was taken aback for a moment. She was so pretty to the point that I thought she was a living porcelain doll. Her pigtails hair bounce as she walked to me.

"m-me?" I managed to said.

"Yes you... erm, can I have that choco pudding?" she said while pointing at the last choco pudding. I look at the pudding, to be honest it was my most favorite flavor.

"why?" I asked while looking at her. As we made eye contact she looked somewhere else, refusing to meet my eyes.

"I... I can't eat strawberries," she said while looking down at her shoes. I was 6 but I found her really cute. Unknowingly my lips curves upwards at her action as I nodded my head.

"Sure, you can have the choco pudding then," She looks at me with surprise look but  joyously. She just can't hide her happy innocent  heart.

"Really?? I will give you one of my sausage as bonus. Thank you so much," She smiles really brightly. For the first time in my life I saw such a beautiful smile. I gave her the chocolate pudding while put a strawberry one on my tray. I smiled to her before walking to the corner of cafeteria. I used to eat alone during lunch because I still can't get used to with the kids here. I was about to start eating when suddenly a tray placed down in front of me. The girl earlier sit in front of me, she keeps looking down at her tray though. I could tell she was shy.

With a small, shy yet sweet voice she finally speak ,"E-eat a lot," then she started eating. I smiled at her again.

"You too," I said to her. That awkward shy pudding things was the start of my 16 years friendship with her.

-End of flashback-

I ring Ahreum's door ,"I'm here," I said while carrying some dvd's, snacks and drinks. I heard rushing footstep before the door being opened. Ahreum smiles at me brightly.

"Come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter