red noses

to vary

 

 

jimin pressed her hands against the freezing window and whined, "ugh, i want to go outside."

youngjae shook his head, "i want to too, but it'd be bad if either one of us caught a cold."

she sighed and sat on the floor, watching the crisp snow create a blanket over the grass.

"maybe if it's just for a bit..." a grin appeared on his face.

 

jimin beamed and rushed to pull on her coat and mittens. 

she flung the door open and like a newborn fawn, slowly made her way through the snow. 

a minute later, youngjae came wrapped up holding carrots and buttons.

 

jimin maniacally laughed, "the battle to see who can create the best snowman begins now!"

"what?" youngjae stopped for a second then smiled, "you're on!"

jimin scrambled to gather the snow around her while youngjae started with a snow ball and quickly began to roll it in snow. 

 

jimin mused, "we should bet on something too!"

while working, youngjae suggested, "whoever loses has to dunk their face in the snow and shove it down their pants."

she snickered, "deal."

 

they continued to work on their masterpieces, cold sweat dripping down their foreheads until jimin triumphantly shouted, "im done!"

"do i get bonus points for finishing early?" she proudly smiled at her snowman. 

"no!" youngjae refused, "this war needs to be fair."

 

soon after, youngjae finished and smirked, "oh this duel's already over. i obviously won."

jimin squinted her eyes, "we'll see about that."

"you can choose the judge because any way i would win," youngjae claimed. 

 

jimin asked, "how about day6? their dorms are pretty close."

on their walk to day6's dorm, youngjae continued, "don't you know that day6 loves got7?"

jimin shrugged, "doesn't matter. i will fight my way to victory, even if it means i'll have to do something regretful."

a sparkle shone in her eyes.

 

youngjae declared, "i'll get jaebum on the phone if i have to."

"hey, that's not fair! jb's not the one who i'm battling against." jimin turned to look at him.

he said, "i guess now it's 15& versus got7."

"yerin's not even-," she interrupted herself, "nevermind. i shall win. just watch me."

 

the rest of their conversation was filled with empty bragging and nonsense. 

 

youngjae knocked on the dorm's door.

"i'll explain to them what we're doing." he told jimin.

"fine," she rolled her eyes.

 

dowoon opened the door and his eyes immediately lit up.

"hyung!" he embraced youngjae, although he was the older one, "what's up?"

youngjae explained, "jimin and i are having a snowman contest and we need a judge. our dorm's a few minutes away."

 

"you know who'd be perfect for that job? sungjin!" dowoon called. 

"yeah?" a wild bob appeared. 

"these two need a judge for a snowmen contest."

 

immediately, he grinned and grabbed a thick jacket, "well i am a professional examiner."

when they returned to their snowmen... some things had changed a bit.

"wait! can we have time to fix our snowmen?' jimin begged. 

 

sungjin shook his head, "i will judge it raw."

he stood in between the two snowmen, silently comparing the two. 

jimin nervously stared at her snowman who now had a lopsided head and a missing arm.

youngjae tensely observed his melted snowman who lost a good chunk of his body and now had one eye.

 

"i have decided the winer," sungjin announced.

"the best snowmen of the two is... park jimin's!"

"yes!" jimin fistpumped.

youngjae fell to his knees. 

 

"thanks for helping oppa!" jimin smiled.

sungjin waved as he began to make his way back to day6's dorm.

 

jimin evilly grinned, "so about that punishment-"

"i know, i know," youngjae miserably sighed.

jimin patted a fluffly patch of snow on the ground, "right here."

youngjae tucked his hair behind his ears and held his bangs away from his forehead.

 

then, he shoved his already numb face into the snow.

 

jimin burst out laughing when he lifted his face.

bits of ice and snow clung to his face and his nose was a bright red.

"i've never seen anyone's nose so red!" she brushed a bit of snow off his nose.

youngjae pinched her nose, "you clearly need to look in a mirror then."

 

jimin continued giggling, "now time for it to go down your pants!"

youngjae recalled, "remember earlier when i said we shouldn't go outside because we might catch a cold?"

"nope. now hurry up!" jimin answered. 

he shivered, "i can already see myself lying in a bed surrounded by tissues." 

 

youngjae pushed the freezing snow down his pants and grabbed onto jimin's shoulder as the cold ice dribbled down his legs. 

 

"stop trying to make me feel bad for you," jimin lowered her face. 

"nah," youngjae shook his head, "your teasing is only half as bad as my members. but they'll get their punishment when they have to serve me while i'm sick."

he grinned, "don't worry, i'll get you next year."

 

"maybe i'll do the penalty right here, right now - if you can catch me!" jimin ran away. 

youngjae shouted, "i may have no feeling in my legs but i'll get you!" 

jimin toyed with him for a bit until she suddenly tripped over a rock, sending her into the snow. 

ironically, youngjae stumbled over the rock as well and fell next to jimin. 

 

"it's so c-cold," jimin stuttered as she sat up.

"i got snowed in the face twice. how do you think i feel?" youngjae tilted his head.

jimin shrugged, "like nothing. literally."

he agreed, "yeah it is pretty numb."

 

jimin stood up and helped youngjae get onto his feet, "we should make hot chocolate!"

youngjae looked at her, "last one in has to make it!"

and they raced each other to the warm abode.

 

 

 


 

 

 

just a lil wintry dabble of my fav crack ship jimin and youngjae

anyway merry christmas and hope everyone has a happy new year!!