Touching Things you aren't supposed to

Animal Instinct

He had been feeling off all day. It was the weirdest thing. He had woken up tired and achy and just plain whiny. Which he did do. Whining all day to Jeonghan, hanging off his boyfriend like a limpet. Normally Joshua didn’t, but today he just needed to. Joshua found himself rubbing his face against Jeonghan’s shoulder, having his arm in his hands the whole time they were together. In class he practically sat on top of Jeonghan’s lap. It was the weirdest thing.

Jeonghan quietly brushed the back of his head, as Joshua talked about his odd behavior, humming and nodding at Joshua’s frustrations. Jeonghan’s hand went down, rubbing at his bare neck in even . His hand shifted, fingers curling in a possessive hold.

Joshua shivered. His body felt too warm. As they continued to walk he felt it. The slick of heat. The smell of pheromones. No. It was too early. It couldn’t be. He babbled to Jeonghan something unintelligible and ran. It was too early. What in the world?

Nearing the house, he breathed out in relief, until he felt a hand grab him. Joshua was whirled around, Jeonghan using his body to tower over him even if Joshua was slightly taller. He heard Jeonghan speak. He shook his head. The slick started to seep down his legs. What set him off?

Jeonghan asked him something. Something that Joshua shouldn’t agree to but he did, leading Jeonghan into the house and up the stairs. As he stripped, he remembered the day before. Jeonghan had playfully bitten him on the neck when they were kissing. Joshua hanging onto him, shivering in pleasure and pushing his hips into Jeonghan’s stomach. Jeonghan sunk his teeth into Joshua’s unmarked bond mark. The stupid bastard was the cause of this.

Joshua moaned into Jeonghan’s mouth, letting Jeonghan maneuver his legs to wrap them around him. God. Jeonghan was the cause of it.