Animal Instinct

Animal Instinct

He ran. Moving fast Joshua ran like his life depended on it. He had to get home. Smelling the preheat strong pheromones he knew if he didn't get home bad things would happen. 

But he didn't even know how it started. His next heat cycle wasn't going to happen until next month. But now he could smell it coming. Why was his body betraying him?

He huffed, letting out puffs of air. Home. He was almost home. Joshua saw the imposing house as he rounded the corner. He almost reached the gate before he was grabbed. 

Whirling around he saw jeonghan. His hand gripping his forearm. “Why'd you run away from me shua? 

The other panted, eyes flashing dangerously. 

“I-heat,” was all the explanation he could give. 

“I could smell it yea. But running away was a dumb move.” He tilted his head, smirking at Joshua. “Instincts baby. I ran after you. Now look at where we are.”

Currently Joshua had his back against the brick wall of his fence, Jeonghan hovering over him, knee in between Joshua's shaking legs. It was hot. The look in Jeonghan’s eyes filled him with desire. He squirmed feeling his hole drip a bit. Stupid pheromones. He could smell the desire wafting off the both of them and it clearly affected him. 

“Come on Shua. Let's go inside. Before I start undressing you out here.” He ran his nose along Joshua's neck up to the side of his jaw, drinking in his sweet drenched scent. 

They never talked about what they would do when Joshua's heat would hit. They'd only been dating for half a year so far. No where near the level of commitment Joshua wanted for heat yet he wanted Jeonghan all over him, in him, giving him what he wanted. 

What he was going to do was stupid as hell but his instincts told him do it. Joshua's gut was screaming Jeonghan was the one and he wouldn't regret it. Pushing away from the wall on shaky legs he moved to hold Jeonghan’s hand. Looking at him from underneath his lashes he said, “Come on.” 

Joshua led him inside, knowing the consequences of what they were going to do. Of what he'd be letting Jeonghan do. In about 10 minutes he'd be on his back, Jeonghan over him, his legs spread wide giving Jeonghan a great view. After some kissing and touching, Jeonghan’s would push inside his soaking hole, splitting him open. Joshua screaming his desires to an empty house while Jeonghan into him with wild abandon, most likely cooing at Joshua to calm his shaking body. Then soon he'd have Jeonghan’s knot filling him like he wanted. 


Jeonghan smiled at Joshua's back. He wasn't stupid. He knew what set off Joshua's heat so early. He'd been planning this since he snagged this beautiful person, this beautiful omega off the dating market at school. Jeonghan had been so smug when he walked into school the next day after Joshua agreed to date him. His arm around Joshua's waist, him playing with Jeonghan’s fingers in affection. 

The look of envy on peoples’ faces elated him. He managed to get one of the most desired omegas in the whole school.

 Jeonghan claimed him, marking his territory the first day Joshua transferred in. Making sure to approach him before anyone else, making nice with the beautiful boy. Color him surprised when what he felt went beyond desire to have such a pretty thing on his arm. Now, well now Joshua had Jeonghan wrapped around his little finger and he didn't even know it. 

Joshua gave in to Jeonghan’s whims, filling him with great pleasure. But he'd always go out of his way to do small things that put a smile on Joshua's face. He was pretty sure at this point he'd move the ing stars for him. Jeonghan was in love. 

It wasn't simply instinct when he ran after Joshua. He could've ignored the urge to go after him. Or he could've just walked away once he saw Joshua get safely into his home. But no. He knew what set Joshua off and the surge of pleasure that had brought had him following the omega even when he preferred to not do much running outside of PE and basketball practice. 

Jeonghan knew what would happen if he followed and pushed Joshua. He saw how Joshua's pupils widened with desire when he pushed his leg between Joshua's, spreading them. He smelled the pheromones wafting off him. He saw the shaking. He felt the way Joshua quivered as he smelled him, ran his nose up his neck. The scent of desire was so thick, it got him hard. So he pushed, demanded a bit. Now he'd be able to officially claim this beautiful person. 

He'd have Joshua in every possible position in every possible way. He'd rub his scent all over him, making sure no one contested his claim. He'd come in Joshua so many times. He'd make sure to leave his scent intermingled with Joshua's so everyone would know to back the off. He'd knock Joshua up as a further precaution but Joshua would have his head and he loved him too much to with Joshua's future plans. 

Jeonghan ing knew what set Joshua off. He used it to his advantage. He’d have the person he desired the most. 


He pushed Joshua on his bed. Undoing his tie and ing his shirt he said, “Strip baby. Before I tear your uniform off.” 

Joshua, with shaking fingers, undid his blazer, the button up dropping it to the side, exposing himself. He sat up ping his pants, hearing Jeonghan his lips he looked up. 

The blatant desire on his face shocked him. After a moment Joshua got up, pushing his pants off his hips, all the while looking at Jeonghan. Slowly he pushed down his boxers, bending down slightly to get his feet out. 

He felt slick drip down his thighs. Turning around he opened his drawer, sighing in relief that his supplies were still well stocked for what they were going to do. He exaggerated the distance of the supplies from his hand, spreading his legs slightly and making a show bending down to get them. 

Looking side ways he saw Jeonghan had finished undressing and that his was already hard and standing at attention. No doubt his tiny show helped. 

Jeonghan moved forward, holding Joshua's face as he kissed him, his fingers moving down slowly until they moved to his , dipping his fingers in Joshua's crack, probing his wet slicked hole. 

Gently he moved his fingers, eliciting a gasp from Joshua. Jeonghan smirked. He took his fingers out, grabbing Joshua and holding him up to plop him on the bed. 

Joshua scooted backwards; the desire strong in his eyes. 

“Come on,” he whispered. 

Jeonghan chuckled. Climbing on the bed, he bent to growl into Joshua's ear, “Shua baby, when we’re done you'll be mine so thoroughly you'll never leave me.” 

He should've protested, argued they weren't ready, they were too young, the relationship too new. But his brain shut down, the instincts taking over. Shuddering, Joshua replied, “Let’s go then,” spreading his legs wide.

Jeonghan smirked. Mine