chapter 7: Youngbae's birthday

We love you, Maknae!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11 years later

Seunghyun – 27 yo

Youngbae – 25 yo

Jiyong – 22 yo

Daesung – 20 yo

Seungri – 17 yo

 

They all grown up as five handsome man. Seunghyun works at their father company because after this he will take over Mr. Choi’s company. His father seems put a trust on Seunghyun to manage the company. This maybe Seunghyun is his eldest son. Moreover, Seunghyun seems capable to do it and he has passion in this field. Youngbae also works at their father company. But he still in learning process. He is still in baby step to learning about business. Actually Youngbae really like dancing. He already open one dance academy at Hongdae district. Although he is busy with his father’s company he still found time to his dance academy. For him, he won’t stop his dream to become a successful dance instructor. Next is Choi Jiyong. He is in 3rd year of his study at local university. He is major in music. Since Seunghyun said that he will take over the company so it is a big relieve to Jiyong. Jiyong no need to learn about business or about his father company moreover his father never stop him to chase his dream. Although he is still in his studies but he already has produced a few of great songs that will always kill all-chart when that song is released. It cannot be deny that he is a music genius. Of course his parents are proud with him. The next brother is Choi Daesung. He is in 1st year of his study. His major is culinary. Nobody expect that this angel smile will become a chef. Although right now he is study in local university but he has a dream to further his study in France. Lastly, is maknae. Choi Seungri. He already in high school but still spoiled by his family like a baby. He is still whining to his brothers when he has to do something. Sometimes, he is still a troublemaker. But everybody love him so much. Although he is a troublemaker and spoil brat, he is a genius at his school. His rank is top 3 in his school. His dream is to widen his father empire to abroad make it as one of the well-known company in the world.

So, today is Youngbae’s birthday. Four of them except youngbae already plan for birthday surprise party. All of them seems very excited especially Seungri. On the way back home, Seungri already text his Jiyong hyung saying he will going back home late because he want to buy his Youngbae hyung a birthday present. Seungri asked his driver to drop him at the mall and he said that he will be back home by himself using any public transport.

“What am I going to buy for Youngbae hyung? He already has everything. Since he gave a brand new iPad that doesn’t mean I need to give him a new iPad as well. Haaaa.. I just got the idea”, Seungri is monologue. Then he rush going to the store that sell things that he want to buy to Youngbae. He is running out of time since the surprise party is at dinner time. After he had bought something unique and beautiful that is showing his Youngbae hyung swag, he want to buy juice for him to drink on the way he back to home. On his way to one of the juice outlet, he saw his Seunghyun hyung talk to someone at the coffee shop. Seungri want to say hi to his hyung but when he saw that his Seunghyung hyung is talking to someone with very serious face, he is let it go his intention. “Maybe they are talking about the very serious matter. About business maybe,” Seungri monologue.

“Hyung, you have to coming back home early, Seungri is having a fever. I just call Seunghyun hyung but I can’t reach him and Jiyong hyung is nowhere to be found. You have come back home now. You know that Seungri has asthma. He will get his asthma attack if we not bring him to clinic quickly for his fever. Come back early, okay hyung?” said Daesung with panic voice that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter