Chapter 14

We love you, Maknae!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seungri!! Hurry you will be late to school", said Youngbae from outside of Seungri's room. He then go downstair for breakfast. "Where is Seungri?", asked Jiyong who already munching the toast. "He still in his room, get ready for school", Youngbae answered. "Aishh, this kid, he must be wake up late again this morning", Jiyong said while eating another toast. 

While Seungri get ready for school, he suddenly turn his head and look at his mom's picture with a sweet smile. 'Omma, I miss you', Seungri said in his mind. He then hurrily go downstair. "Seungri, have a seat. Let's have breakfast together," said Jiyong. "No hyung, I can't. I'm already late for school. Bye hyungs..", said Seungri while munching the toast and hurrily go to main door to wear his shoes. Jiyong and Youngbae just shake their head while looking at their beloved maknae. "Hyung, you don't have to pick me up when school finish. I want to go back by myself, moreover I have to go somewhere", said Seungri to his driver. "Alright, Seungri-ssi", the driver answered. 

Today marked one year Mrs. Choi gone forever. Seungri doesn't focus in his class. He keep daydreaming until his friend, Jisoo called his name. "Seungri..Seungri..", Jisoo called him and flicked his finger in front of Seungri until Seungri realised his action. "Yahhh..what are you thinking", Jisoo asked. "Nothing", Seungri answered then gives a sweet smile to his friend. Then, the bell is ringing. Its means the school time is over. "Hey Seungri, since today the basketball training is cancel why don't you stay at my place to study together. Exam is just around the corner", said Jisoo. "Sorry, I can't. I have to go back", Seungri answered. Seungri packing his things and hurrily go out from his class. Jong Hoon then come to Jisoo's table and asked him, "What happened to Seungri, why he seems off today". "I don't know. Seungri seems not the Seungri that I know today", said Jisoo. 

Seungri walked slowly enter the memorial park where his mother's ashes buried. He hold the beautiful bouquet of flowers. As he walk closer to his mother ashes placement, the hold of the flower become more tighter. He feel anxious. He always has mixed feeling when he come to visit his mother. He then put the flower and look at his mother's picture dearly. 'Omma, I miss you so much. I feel empty without you beside me. I miss your kiss, your motherly smile. Since winter is coming, I miss your warm hug more. I always remember your advice, I always remember you. Please pray for me that I will win on this coming basketball game. I love you Omma.' Seungri then step back and walk away from his mother memorial place. 

Seungri then reach back home. He sit on the couch at the living room. Suddenly, all the memories he had with his family coming flash in front of him. In this room, they always spend time together, watching TV, having brunch here sometimes, playing around and always bickering about something. But today, Seungri feel this room is empty. The silence fill in this room. No laughter, no brothers who like to play prank together. No nothing. Since their mother is gone. Seungri could sense something is change in this family. Everybody is busy with they own schedule. Seungri is just busy with the treatment after accident and after he fully recovered, he go back to school and busy for his study and game at school. Seungri  not quite sure if his family still remember that today has marked one year their mother had passed away. 

Suddenly, his help

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter