Chapter 13

We love you, Maknae!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing? I had paid you a lot of money. I want to get the result as soon as possible", said Seunghyun angrily to Joohyuk. "I'm trying to find the solid prove but it looks like that b*tch know how to hide it very well. It very difficult. I'm so sorry. I'm trying to do my best right now", said Joohyuk while apologizing. Actually Joohyuk is a detective that Seunghyun hired to investigate Seungri's accident case. 

Truthfully, Seunghyun know something regarding Seungri's accident with his late mom. He has been so busy to find who is the person behind all this mess that had happened. Now, he has suspect someone but there is still a lot of things to do to make sure that culprit is the right person that he suspect before. He don't even talk this matter to neither his brothers nor his father. He confidently sure that he could manage to solve this problem. 

Seunghyun is not ignoring his family. He really care about his brothers. Actually, during Seungri is still admitted in the hospital, Seunghyun would visit him every single day without miss. It just he visit Seungri at very late night. That is the only time he is free. When he went to visit Seungri, of course Seungri and whoever the one who accompany Seungri that day is in deep sleep. He really worry about Seungri. He even meet Seungri's doctor to talk about Seungri's condition and medication. It just whatever Seunghyun did, it didn't being seen by others. That is why Youngbae felt like Seunghyun never care about their family although Seunghyun actually care about it. Seunghyun don't want to argue about it. He just let it go as long as Seungri is fine. 

Now, Seunghyun is rushing to the hospital after got a call from Daesung. Daesung said that Seungri has being warded in the hospital. "I hope everything is alright. I can't barely see him suffer like this," Seunghyun monologue. While he said that in his mind, a tear burst from his eyes. He felt like he is not strong enough to give support to Seungri, to protect him even to cheer him. It's really break his heart. Then, he press the pedal gas more so that he could reach hospital as soon as possible. 

"Seungri..Seungri..do you hear me?". The doctor try to get Seungri's respond as soon as he reach hospital. Now, one of the doctor continue pump the oxygen through mask on Seungri's face. He already did thay since Seungri already get into the ambulance. The other doctor try to get his respond. "His blood pressure is low even his pulse is getting low", said of the doctor who try to get Seungri's respond. The need to hurry. Seungri's hyungs help to push the strecher to emergency room. They all look so worry since Seungri's face looks so pale. He even didn't give any respond. Once they reach the emergency room, one of the nurse block Youngbae, Jiyong and Daesung from enter the emergency room. 

While they are waiting outside, a few minutes later, Seunghyun come to them then he is panting like crazy because he is running from the parking area until emergency room. "How is he? How he collapsed?" Seunghyun asked three of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter