chapter 3: sick Seungri and angry Jiyong

We love you, Maknae!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seungriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!”, both Jiyong and Daesung are yelling. Mrs. Choi hurrily running to the park when she heard her kids yelling. She is really shocking when see Seungri is struggling to breath. Quickly Mrs. Choi lifted him into her arm and bring Seungri to his room. She take the inhaler that on the table and bring it to Seungri. Seungri inhale the gas from the inhaler and lay down on his bed weakly. Although he is just 4 years old, he already know how to use the inhaler by himself. His breathing already stable. But he still weak.

Jiyong and Daesung were shocked and scared of what they had saw just now. Everything happen so quickly. They just see what their mother did to their maknae. They still keep quiet and standing in the room looking at the Seungri. “Let Seungri rest and I will look after him, both of you go playing outside and waiting Seunghyun hyung and Youngbae hyung back from school okay?”,said Mrs. Choi to Jiyong and Daesung. “No, I want to stay here. I’m really worried about Seungri,” Jiyong pouting to his mother. “No, go playing outside. Seungri is fine. You don’t have to worry. Bring Daesung along to play outside. If you stay here, Seungri won’t have enough rest. Don’t you want Seungri be healthy again?” Mrs. Choi said to Jiyong while patting Jiyong head. “Okay mom. Daesung, let’s go play outside and waiting our hyung back,” Jiyong said and drag Daesung out from their room.

Although they live in a mansion which has a lot of room, five of them are staying in one room, this is because they find it difficult for them to sleep separately. Although Seungri is just four years old, he used to sleep with his hyungs and he will sleep tightly and soundly when he sleep with them especially in Jiyong hug. How adorable five of them.

That night, they have dinner together. The seven of them. Dinner time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter