Chapter 11: Seungri is awake and .........

We love you, Maknae!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri open his eyes, at first it is blur. It is hard for him to see his surrounding. Later, everything become clear. He take off his oxygen mask. Then, he saw Jiyong sleeping while sitting on chair at the edge of his bed. Jiyong is holding Seungri's hand tightly. Youngbae and Daesung are sleeping on the sofa. Then, he remember what is happening to his mom. Suddenly, Seungri try to change his position to sit although there is many wires still attach to his body. He feel his body aches so bad but he still need to find his mom. Suddenly, Jiyong is awake after he realise that Seungri is move. "Maknae, you awake. Thank God. I'm really happy. I'll call the doctor. Hey, don't move. I know you still hurt," Jiyong said then give a kiss on Seungri's forehead. Youngbae and Daesung also awake from sleep after heard Jiyong's voice. Then, they look at Seungri who is already concious from his coma. Both of them quickly walking toward him and hug him loosely cause the wires still attached to Seungri's body. Youngbae and Daesung give the warm smile to Seungri although both of them look so tired. When Jiyong is about to leave to call the doctor, Seungri catch Jiyong's arm "Omma, where is Omma? I want to see Omma. Is Omma okay?" Seungri asked Jiyong and about to going down from bed. Jiyong, Youngbae and Daesung doesn't know how to answer that question. They become worry and panic. They worry with Seungri acceptance with that news later. Suddenly, Seungri feel that he can't felt his leg. It's numb. Seungri become worry. He is about to cry "Hyung, what happened to my leg?" Seungri asked to all his hyung. "We call the doctor first okay?" Youngbae tried to calm Seungri down at the same time try to distract Seungri. When the doctor come into Seungri's room, three of them are waiting outside with worried look. Then, Youngbae take his phone from his pocket and call their dad and Seunghyun hyung. Daesung is sitting on the chair with blank masked on his face. He is day dreaming. After Youngbae just done with the phone call, Jiyong is asking Youngbae "What we are going to answer him hyung. I don't know. I am worry and sad when look Seungri become down. I know he will sad with this news but he is not strong enough to accept all this. He still young hyung". "Now or later, he still have to accept the truth. We can't hide it. He have to know about this. We have to be strong for him," Youngbae said while patting Jiyong's shoulder. 

Daesung is actually thinking about Seungri. What will happened to him after he knows that their mom is actually already gone. Even he himself is hard to accept that fact. What about Seungri. Can he be strong. Suddenly he remember when they are young kids. Seungri is a clingy boy to his mom especially when he is sick.

Seungri is 11 years old. 

Today he is not going to school because of his asthma. Yesterday, Seungri had asthma attack at school. Luckily, his bestfriend, Jisoo is helping him quickly. So today, Seungri should be rest at home. Since, Seunghyun hyung is on semester break so he will take care of Seungri. Seungri being Seungri. Although he is sick, he would say to everyone that he is okay and being like nothing is happened to him. Seunghyun being Seunghyun. He will always love to tease his maknae. 

Seunghyun loves animal. So he has a dog as his pet but there is one condition when he want to keep a pet. His parent doesn't allow him to bring his pet inside the house. This because Seungri is actually allergy with animal fur. 

Seunghyun is actually a bit stubborn. When their parents is not home, he will bring his pet inside the house. When he bring his dog inside the house, Seungri is sitting on the couch while watching his favourite cartoon. Seungri who is aware with his hyung action give a warning to his hyung. "Hyung, don't bring coco near me. I'm allergy". After Seunghyun heard that he got the idea. He just left his dog wandering around the living room. Seungri then scream his hyung name because he felt scared with that dog. Seungri is running around the living room and that dog is chasing him like wanting him to play along with it. Seunghyun just laughing at Seungri because he like to see Seungri's cute and scared face. Suddenly, Seungri is panting. He felt his chest is burn and barely to breath. When Seungri is on knee and keep rubbing his chest, coco the dog is Seungri other hand and winggling his tail. Then, Seungri fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter