"No.. i am single.."

Love Until Our Death

 The Saturday has arrived. The girls were already getting ready for the meeting.

   --CL POV--

Finally!! The day i was waiting for.. I'm gonna meet this nice , handsome oh and nice.. oh i mentioned this already.. but this guy!! I'm so excited..Kyaa what if i make some mistake?>///< I'm gonna ask him if he had a girlfriend and just hope for the 'no' answer. 

She smiled.

   --No POV--

  - Chaerinaah!! Where did you put my make-up bag?! -Sunny shouted. 

  - It's in the bathroom isn't it?! -CL shouted back

  - No, i have it now,Sunny!! -Bom shouted to CL. - I'll give it back in 10 minutes.. promise!!

  - Okay unnie. Feel free to use it. ^^ - CL laughed and went to brush her hair.

 

  -- Sunny's POV --

I think my Chaerinah is in love.. with this Taeyang guy.. Thexy were sooo much together at wednesday.. and today,we'll see if they will be together again. I just hope that they will get closer to each other.. Because Taeyang DOES like CL too. I'm gonna ask CL if she liked Taeyang.. Yeah i'm gonna ask her tonight.. And hey,what about my Bommie??  She and Top oppa has this harmony what needs to a relationship! What's happening here?! Maybe they are already together..? Impossible .. we met just at wednesday and it didn't seem like they knew each other before.. So maybe we'll see 2 new relationships? It would be so great!aiiish but jinjja... what about Sungmin oppa..? He is so cuteee ToT .. But he told me he is in a happy relationship with Hara unnie... Wait..Hara unnie?! I know her... but from where..? Ahh pabo Sunny!!><

 

  -- Bom's POV--

Waaah!!! I'm excited.. Finally i can see Him again... And Cl can see also Taeyang.. At friday she told me she really likes him. I'm so glad that my maknae is in love.:) But here's TOP.. i gotta care about my problems! I will talk to him today more and more... He's handsome with this blonde hair.. and his eyes... *o* Oh aigoo.. what i am doing??

 

  -No POV--

She was daydreaming.The girls were looking at her while she was thinking. She woke up finally and told the girls to go.

 

 

                                                               - AT THE BOYS-

 

  --Taeyang's POV --

 

Finally it's saturday.. No work,nothing hard to do.. but the best is that i can see her! Whee.. im so happy.. I just wanna get closer and closer to her.. I told Top hyung on thursday that i truly like CL. But he told me that he's about to like Bom too. So we must keep our secrets.. Say what? Sungmin hyung looks like at these days that he already ain't so much in love with Hara noona like before. Maybe it's because Sunny noona appeared? Ah.. But.. I don't know i just can guess. But Sungmin's and Hara's relationship really ruined after the meeting.. and Sungmin can't stop drawing suns'. It's kinda.. KINDA?! Super weird from him.

 

  --TOP's POV--

It's saturday... Finally i can be lazy all day. But just after the meeting with this gorgeous girl. Bom. Yeah Bom. She's so kind and gorgeous and... okay i rather stop .. But we shared secrets' with Taeyang and he told me that he likes CL. And i told him that i start to like Bom. But actually no.. I lied. I actually start to LOVE Bom. Such feelings.. Hell.. and Sungmin?! What's with Sungmin and Hara?! Whenever i ask him what's with them he says : nothing and starts to talk about something really else. And it started on wednesday.. after the meeting. Sunny is ruining their relationship? Well. It's totally okay i think because Hara ain't too kind girl...

  --Sungmin's POV--

SATURDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! My brain is blowing!!! Omg.. What's this?! I have girlfriend! But then why i keep thinking about Sunny? It's weird..really weird.. Maybe it's gonna be over with Hara noona.. If i break up with Hara..and Sunny has a boyfriend.. then what shall i do? Stop thinking about this. OUCH! I hitted my head too hard ==' I think that TOP hyung and Taeyang's gonna have girlfriend before me.. Bom and CL and them would make really good couples.. And now.. i'll start to know Sunny. Maybe i'll really break up with Hara...

 

                                                             - AT THE RESTAURANT-

 

  -Boys,over here! -Bom shouted to them.

TOP waved to her and Bom waved him back shyly.

  -Hello,noonas. - Taeyang greeted them.

  -Hey! - All the three girls greeted in once, They sounded like a choir. 

  - How y'all doing? -Asked CL.

  - We are fine thanks . - Taeyang answered her quickly. The boys stared at him with an embarassed look.

2 hours later.

----

  -So,Taeyang oppa! May i ask you? -CL looked at Taeyang.

  -Sure,what is it? - Taeyang answered and smiled at her.

  - Does oppa have a girlfriend? - Chaerin asked him shyly.

  - No.. i am single Chae. But here is a girl who i like. Why you ask? - Taeyang smiled at her.

  - Ah... Just a simple question.. -CL almost blowed because of the happiness. She blushed.

 

This day is over too. They just got closer and closer to each other...

TOP even asked Bom to a particular meeting. It would be on monday.

Their new , 6 membered meeting would be at next saturday. Let's see what would our next day bring...