Our first meeting

Love Until Our Death

 All started on a cold, winter day. It was almost christmas already and Bom,CL and Sunny were in the mall to buy their christmas presents. Almost everything was done. But the girls were so hungry so they planned to go into a restaurant.

 

  - Chaerinah , i think we should go and eat corn!! -said Bom and laughed.

  - Yaaah unnie , you always can just think about corn?! -Sunny looked at Bom with a giggle.

  - Girls , i think we should go eat some hamburger... Everyone loves it,no? - Cl was a bit serious. She seemed sad.

  - Ne,unnie.. - The girls looked at her with a surprised look.

  - Chaerinah? What's the problem? - Bom was worried.

  - Mwo..? Ah~ nothing! ^^ - CL smiled and said - I was just thinking.:)

  - Thinking about what? - Sunny was so curious.

  - Nothing important unnie. Let it be :)). - CL smiled.

 

As they were walking.. They had so much fun~ They laughed and walked.. But they didn't recognize the 3 boys in front of them doing the same thing. Bom , Sunny and 2 of the guys knew stop.. but CL and the youngest of the boys bumped into each other and fell on the ground. 

  - Ouch! You should take more care! -said CL with an angry voice.

  - Oww... excuse me.. -said the boy and helped CL to get up. - Anyway nice to meet you, my name is Taeyang,

  - Nice to meet you too. I'm Chaerin. - said CL and smiled at him. She was totally in love for the first sight. 

  - Guys , don't wanna join us for a lunch? As an excuse for this accident! -cutted them Sunny.

  Sungmin answered quickly : - Ah .. not a bad idea! Guys?

  - Okay. - everyone answered quickly.

 

   They was walking already in 6. But CL was thinking at all their way.

 

 ---CL's POV---

Well... today i met this guy.. it wasn't the best way to meet but who cares?! Ahhw..he is so handsome.. From now on i DO believe in love for the first sight... But i'm just sure that he has a girlfriend.. I'm gonna get closer to him! But i don't wanna be mean.. Aish.. What to do?!

 

  ---Taeyang's POV---

Ths girl... This Chaerin... She's just so beautiful.. I think i like her already now.. eventhough i still didn't talk to her... I'm sure it's love already now.. This is gonna be a great day!!

 

 --No POV--

  - Ah we are here! - Bom said and looked at the handsome guy on her left.

  - Hamburger? Fast food for lunch? But nevermind! -the guy winked at Bom. She blushed.

They went in the restaurant and all ordered. The boys paid and all sat down to a table.

  - So,guys,what were you doing in the mall? Maybe buying new high heels for you?;p - Sunny said a joke and the girls giggled.

  - No we were buying boxers for you!:P - Sungmin attacked back.

  - Pff! Evil oppa! But seriously now.. what were you doing? -Sunny smiled.

  - We were buying christmas gifts. - T.O.P. got in the conversation.

  - We were doing the same thing! - Bom shouted.. - Aww sorry i was kinda loud.. -she blushed.

  T.O.P. laughed and looked at Bom. They were so cute together.

When they were done with the lunch,they were still talking for a while , and then they planned a new meeting at the same place.

It was planned for saturday.. it was wednesday today. All were already so excited. Especially CL....