You & I...

Love Until Our Death

It's Monday. 8AM. Still everyone's sleeping except Bom.

  -- Bom's POV --

Ah i can't sleep.. Crap!!>< I'm so excited.. our meeting1s planned to 8PM. But it's not a date... just a meeting.. It will be so much fun! Oppa will be so kind.. as always.. again..

  -- No POV --

Bom finally went out to the kitchen. She was so excited that she knew not to fall back asleep. She made breakfast for herself. It was already 10AM and the other girls woke up too. 

 

  - Good morning unnie.. -said Sunny with a sleepy voice.

Bom was already fresh.

  - Good morning! - She answered happily. - How did you sleep?~

  - I slept very well~! How about you unnie?

  - Umm... i was so excited so  didn't sleep too well & much. But it's okay. - She smiled.

   - Oh well, you have your meeting with Top oppa, right? - Sunny asked her.

   - Yeah. I'm so excited! ^^ Girls i must go now to work. But i'll be home at 4PM. Byebye! ^^ - Bom answered and quickly got her jacket.

  - Bye unnie! Take care! - The other two girls answered. 

Bom went to work.

                                     - AT THE BOYS-

9AM :

  - Hey hyung!! Where are the pancakes what you sweared? - asks Taeyang .

  - What ? Pancakes ? Did i swear something like that?! - asked Sungmin back.

  - Yeah, you did. When you yesterday ruined our food!! Remember? - Top joins the conversation.

  - Ewww..damn (?).. sorry? - Sungmin laughed.

  - You start to make some! NOW!! - Taeyang shouted

  -  Okay..okay... crybabys! - Sungmin was actually surprised.

Top and Taeyang laughed. But just in quiet that don't let Sungmin to hear it.

 30 MINS LATER : 

  - The pancakes are done, crybabys.! - Sungmin shouted.

Taeyang and Top were laughing. 

  - Yah !! Why you two laugh?!

  - You know.. -they giggled- That you didn't swear us any pancakes? - they bursted into laugh.

  - GODDAMNIT!! Oops.. - He shouted.

They started to eat.

                                     ::::::: 4PM :::::::

  - Girls! I'm home! - said Bom.

  - Hey unniee!! How was your day? - CL asked.

  - It was good.. and not so tiring. - Bom smiled.

CL smiled back at her.

  - And yours? - Bom asked the girls.

  - Same.~Bom unnie you should go and get ready to your date.

  - Ah..nae.. But it's not a date it's just A MEETING! - Bom answered the girls

  - Nae nae unnie... Chill down. You already can't say that it's not a date. 

  - As you want girls. I go and get ready.:) - She smiled at them and went to the bathroom.

The two other girls gave a smirk to each other. Bom was getting ready. It took 1,5 hours for her to get ready. She was so gorgeous. She looked like this:

When she went out the girls were shocked because Bom never wanted to be beautiful so badly. Yeah it was already sure that it would be a date.. 

  - Girls.. what's up.. is there something wrong? - Bom asked the two girls who stared at her.

  - No unnie. You're just so beautifuuul~~!!! - Sunny shouted.

Bom blushed a bit . 

  - Thanks girls. - She smiled. - I think i gotta go now.. See you girls later~! Take care~.- And she went out from the house.

  ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

  - Bom-ah!! Over here! - Bommie heard Top's deep and smoky voice. She smiled and ran to Top.

  - Oppa! - she hugged him,and he hugged her back. - What's uuup~?:)

  - Nothing much.. What's up with you?..Ah Bom-ah you're so .. beautiful? No. Gorgeous. - Top looked away and blushed.

  - Nothing too.. I was already so excited to meet you~! Ah thanks oppa... You're handsome,too! - Bom smiled at him.

  - Oh.. so..let's go? - Top holded Bom's hand.

  - Nae. :) - Bom holded Top's hand also. They were so cute as a couple.

They went to an elegant restaurant. They spent a hour there with talking,drinking and eating.

The waiter went to them. Top ordered the food. Until the food didn't arrive they started to talk.

  - So Bommie.. How's your work going?

  - Hm.. Ah! My work.. it's going kinda good. I'm gonna have a new single . And with the girls too, a new Mini Album. We work so hard~~! :) What about yours , oppa?~ - Bom gave Top a soft smile.

  - Mine too. Me and the boys.. with BIGBANG we will release a new album too. If it goes well,maybe even two albums. Hard work's over here~ - They laughed.

  - It must be fun to work with oppa~! - Bom smiled.

  - And it must be fun to work with you,Bommie-ah! - Top smiled her back.

The food finally arrived and they started to eat. When they were done, Top paid and went out from the restaurant.

  - Thanks for the awesome dinner~~^^ - Bom smiled - I'm fuull~ Phaa~ 

  - You're welcome. Haha. Me too.. let's go and take a walk on the beach??~

  - How great idea.. It would be so good..nae lets go~ :)

They took a walk in the moonlight. When once...

  - Bom-ah.. i must tell you something..

  - Mwoya oppa?~ - Bom blinked- What's it~?

  - ... - Top was in quiet. - Well... 

  - Weeelll?~~ - Bom was curious.

  - Bom-ah.. I like you so much.. - Top kissed Bom's lips softly. Bom shocked for a bit and then kissed back.

It was the most epic moment of their lives. They kissed again.

  - Well oppa.. It's same here.. Since the first moment.. I liked you from the first moment i've seen you.

  - Ah.. jinjja? - Top smirked.

  - Naee... Bom looked away.

  - Same. - Top didn't talk too much. They were just walking in the moonlight.. in quiet... While holding hands.. It was sooo~ romantic. Then they arrived to Bom's house.

  - Well.. we are here. - Bom looked at Top..and smiled.

  - Nae.. i had fun tonight with you.- Top smiled back at Bom. 

  - Well.. see ya at saturday.. I .. I love you~! - Bom told here exactly these words and kissed him deeply.

  - Nae.. see ya. I love you too~! <3 (aaawww *-*) - Top kissed her back and waited until Bom walks up on her stairs.

Top went home.. Both of them was very happy...

 

------------------------------

YAAAAAAAAAAAY!! 4th chapter done~~^^ I know it've turned out sooo long but.. please keep on reading D;

Imma try my best~~ Haha~ TopBom Jjaaangg~~~^^