Hidden Feelings

Love Until Our Death

It was sunday. The day after their second meeting.

 

  - So girls, how did you like the meeting yesterday? - asked CL.

  - It was great~! ^^ - asnwered Bom. - And for you,Chaerinah? 

  - For me too! I asked Taeyang oppa if he had a girlfriend. And he said he has none.Aww i'm so happy! - Cl answered and jumped all over. - But Sunny,why you don't comment this topic?

  - Because. - She answers.She was in a really bad mood. CL and Bom looked at each other.

  - What happened,my Bunny? - asked Bommie.

  - Nothing important,unnie. - She answered in quiet and started to cry.The two girls ran to her.

 -Sunny,happened there yesterday with Sungmin? - Asked CL with a worried tone.

  - Sungmin oppa has a girlfriend! - Sunny bursted into tears. - And i love him so much!! I..i just can't do anything!! -she shouted.

  -It's gonna be alright. -said Bom and hugged her. - Don't worry.

  - If you say so,unnie.. And what's with you and TOP oppa? -she sobbed and smiled at Bom.

  - Ehmm.. so.. he invited me to a private meeting. -Bom blushed.

 The girls screamed and hugged Bom.

  - YOU MUST TELL US EVERYTHING WHAT WILL HAPPEN!! -shouted and laughed CL.

  - Okay,,okay i will just don't shout into my ears. - she answered and covered her ears. -And what's with you and Taeyang?

  - Well.. i don't know.. I have real feelings into him. And we are together a lot.. maybe something will be between us what is more than friendship. -she smiled at the other girls.

 -  Well,we hope so!! ^^ . But girls,we should go to sleep now..it's already 3:30AM and we still don't sleep! - said Sunny and went to her bed.

  - Ahh. is it already that late?! Okay we really should go to sleep. -Bom walked to her bed- Good night,girls!

  - Good night, unnie! - said CL and Sunny.

 

 

             - AT THE BOYS-

 

  - Hey Top hyung! - screamed Taeyang. - I heard that you'll have a date with Bom noona!

  - It's not a date. It's just a meeting where not all of us would be,just 2 of us! - answered Top shyly.

  - Yaah! Don't lie!! - Sungmin joined.

  - I don't lie. It's really just a meeting. Don't take it as a date. We are just going to have some coffee and take a walk.That's all! 

  - Aaah Top hyung! That's what it's called a date!! - They started to .

  - Guys rather shut up. Because here are things what i know about you too! - Top was getting a bit angry..

  - TOP HYUNG IS IN LOVE!! TOP HYUNG IS IN LOVE!! -They started to loudly. 

  - Yaah! And what about you,Taeyang?! I heard that you and CL are getting closer. - Top asked Taeyang.

  - Yeah and what?! We are just friends. - Answered Taeyang.

  - Suuure! You little liar. - Sungmin teased.

  - Really! Ahh guys you can be such...! 

  - Top hyung.. TOP HYUNG!! ANSWER UUS!! - Sungmin was shouting for Top. Actually.. Top was texting with Bom about tomorrow.

  - Ew..sorry guys i was busy. - Top finally answered.

  - What did you do? - Asked Taeyang.

  - I was texting.

  - Texting with who? - Sungmin quickly asks.

  -  ... With Bom. - he answers hesitately.

  - I knew it. - Taeyang answers with a smirk.

  - Who didn't ? Ah.. wait guys i've got a phone.. It's Hara.. i must take it up sorry~! - said Sungmin and walked out from the room.

  - Sungmin changed.. his feelings changed into Hara. Did you recognize? Since Sunny is here he doesn't seem like he loves Hara. No? - Taeyang was worried..

  - Yeah,but maybe it's because Sunny and he has this harmony? Or what it's called so you know!  - Top tried to be smart.. but failed. Taeyang laughed.

  - Yeah i know - he knew not to stop laughing - But please don't try to be smart anymore! - he still laughs.

  - Okay okay, sorry. -he laughed on himself.- Wait.. ssh!! Sungmin's coming back,let's start another topic!

  - Umm... and hyung? Tomorrow you'll tell everything what's between you and Bom! Right?

  - Yeah..sure.. You stalkers! - Top giggled- And what if we do something what's not public for you?

  - You tell us this too! But guys i'm sleepy..so i go to sleep. - Taeyang walked to his bed- It's 4AM already. 

  Everyone walked to their bed. 

  - Good night hyungs! - said Taeyang.

  - Good night. - said both of the two.

 

                                                                           Let's see what will happen tomorrow with Bom and Top...