✓ Trip -1-

Young Love - Part 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Trip Day

The birds chirp on the tree branches near the Yoo mansion, while the clouds drift slowly above the two brunettes waiting by the massive white doors. Chaeyoung sits beside Jeongyeon on the steps waiting for Momo. Jeongyeon stares into the distance, Chaeyoung counts the pebbles on the driveway.

“We’re going by bus right?”, Chaeyoung asked. Jeongyeon just hums in affirmation. Jeongyeon is wearing jeans with a white shirt and ed blue shirt, she still feels the hot sun on her skin. Chaeyoung opted for a more summery clothing, a sleeves white graphic tee with jean shorts.

They hear the front door open, Momo comes out wearing short shorts and a pink letterman jacket. Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung stands up, and the taller brunette eyes up the new blonde newcomer, “isn’t the shorts too short?”, Jeongyeon asked.

Momo glares at the brunette, “no”, it made Jeongyeon yelp in fear. Momo may look innocent but she bites when she needs to.

They all go in a taxi to their travel bus station.

Almost everyone from their class is waiting for their bus, Jeongyeon stands close to Momo and Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung has been frowning since they arrive, Momo smiles sympathetically at the smaller brunette, she tries to cheer her up but Chaeyoung just gives the blonde a small smile. Jeongyeon been stuck with Momo giving her all of her attention to her small bean, she doesn’t like it very much. “CHAE! SERIOUSLY! STOP SULKING! Mina said she’ll be there tomorrow!”.

Momo was taken back and stares wide-eyed at Jeongyeon as she’s hugging Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung not surprised by her hyung, she stares into the ground. She knows Jeongyeon isn’t really mad at her, so she continues to sulk at an absent Mina.

“Good morning”, all three turn their heads at the new voice, they see Dahyun and Jihyo walking up to Momo. Momo latches off herself from Chaeyoung and starts talking animatedly with Dahyun and Jihyo. Dahyun said something in particular that made Momo laugh out loud.

Jeongyeon watching from the sidelines, “how do you make her laugh like that?”, she said under her breathe.

Suddenly a new figure appeared in front of Jeongyeon. The black-hair beauty, known as the Queen of the school, checked Jeongyeon up and down, “you don’t even say hi anymore-”, Nayeon watches Momo from afar, “cause of that ?”.

Jeongyeon balls up her fist, “Don’t.cross.the.line Im Nayeon”. Chaeyoung holds onto one of Jeongyeon’s hand to calm her down.

Nayeon tsk at the fuming brunette, “IF YOU HAVEN’T NOTICED YOO.JEONG.YEON I’VE BEEN STANDING ON THAT LINE”, Nayeon says the truth, JB, Sehun, and she hasn’t harassed Momo since Jeongyeon’s outbreak. Dahyun taps Momo to the commotion behind her. Momo sees Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung talking with Nayeon, but all she sees is Jeongyeon fuming while Chaeyoung looking scared besides the latter, she knows its Nayeon, based on the black hair and bodyline. Momo walks up to them and hears Naeyon say, “She’s still a though”, Nayeon left with flipping her hair at the glaring Jeongyeon. The latter shakes Chaeyoung’s hand away to follow the Queen but Momo grabs Jeongyeon’s bicep to stop her. Jeongyeon sees Momo’s hand and she stares into the blonde’s brown eyes pleading for her to stop.

“Hey, let’s just go to the bus”, Chaeyoung suggests as she sees her classmates filling in.

They start walking but Momo feels her shoes come loose, “wait, I need to tie my shoes”, Jeongyeon stops beside her when she sees Momo about to bend down.

Jeongyeon holds Momo’s shoulder stopping her, “I’ll do it, you’re wearing short, people are going to stare”, Jeongyeon starts kneeling down, Momo could only stare as Jeongyeon kneels in front of her.

Dahyun watches in shock as Jeongyeon start tying her shoes, she checks Momo’s shoes when Jeongyeon is done, they’re perfectly tied, no tricks, “you bullied her mercilessly and now … you’re tying her shoes? What the is wrong with you?”, Dahyun said as Jeongyeon finish standing next to Momo.

Chaeyoung hears her hyung being insulted by Dahyun, she goes into beast mode, “OI! Mind your own damn business Tofu!”

Dahyun never heard the smallest of the five ever speak up or have a foul mouth as the other Geochin so it comes to a surprise to everyone except Jeongyeon. Jihyo shakes her head at her friend, she knows Dahyun can’t be taken lightly when someone insults her or her friends, she knows Dahyun can pack a punch when need be, but she also knows the difference between being brave and stupid. Right now, she knows she can take on the youngest of the former Geochin, “I can see why you don’t speak when you’re hooligan friends cause havoc, you’re ALMOST tall enough to be taken seriously”. If Chaeyoung’s strategy is to attack something physical of Dahyun, then Dahyun can tango with that.

Chaeyoung’s eye twitches as she feels her tiny sized being attacked, she knows she’s the smallest out of everyone in her group of friends and how her friends make fun of her height, but that doesn’t mean ANYONE can talk about her height, “ever look in the mirror once a while?! You ain’t exactly the Eiffel tower either!”

Dahyun puts her hands on her hips, things are about to get serious, “I may not be tall but at least I’ve got grades to be like Gustave Eiffel”. Jihyo can’t stop Dahyun from further spatting with Chaeyoung so she stands by the sidelines and readies herself if ever, the taller brunette decides to chime in defending her best friend. Jeongyeon has been standing beside Momo all throughout this small confrontation (pardon the pun), crossing her arms and smirking, she knows Chaeyoung can stand on her own, especially against someone like Dahyun so she needs not to worry.

Chaeyoung goes red, “WELL-!”

“STOP IT BOTH OF YOU!”, Momo yells, startling everyone around her, especially Jeongyeon. “STOP BEING MEAN TO EACH OTHER AND GET ALONG!”, Momo turns to Chaeyoung, “CHAEYOUNG APOLOGIES TO DAHYUN!”, she then turns to Dahyun, “YOU APOLOGIES TO JEONGYEON TOO”, Dahyun stares at Momo likes she’s grown two heads, “THEN WE CAN START OUT OUR NEW FRIENDSHIP FRESH! GOT IT?!”, it wasn’t much of a question rather than a demand from the blonde, Jihyo is very impressed, so was Jeongyeon.

Neither of the smaller party apologies sincerely, both of them mumbled out their apologies. Jeongyeon just pats Dahyun on the head, indicating she accepts it and understands where Dahyun was just making sure her friend, Momo, is not being tricked by a fake facade. Chaeyoung rolls her eyes at Momo’s request, but regardless, she walks next to Dahyun and a smiling Jihyo. Dahyun playfully smacks Jihyo in the shoulder for laughing at her mishap.

Momo gets on the bus and bows to the driver. “Let’s sit here”, Jeongyeon said pointing at two empty seats by the front. Momo sits by the window. The classmates already have chosen their respective seats and they were greeting Jeongyeon as she walks on the bus with Momo. Every since the Geochin disbanded, Jeongyeon’s former friends have been trying to rekindle their friendship with the brunette and Jeongyeon accepts them.

Finally, Jeongyeon sits beside Momo, “you seem popular”, Momo said as Jeongyeon gets comfortable.

“Yeah … we all used to be friends before … you know, we hang out in the summers too sometimes”, Jeongyeon remembers when she was with the Geochin she had to split time and stay secretive to hang out with her other friends, but it became such a chore to do, eventually things start falling apart and she chose to stay with the Geochin’s.

The bus starts heading towards Jeju. Momo and Jeongyeon decided to switch seats because Momo felt dizzy watching the road pass by. Chaeyoung got the shorter end of the stick, she had to sit next to Dahyun. The latter wasn’t particularly thrilled either. Jihyo ditched her to sit with one of their classmates who saved her a sea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter