✓ Now

Young Love - Part 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The gentle breeze of autumn blows through the streets of Seoul. It flutters Mina’s shoulder length light brown hair, it made Chaeyoung’s heart do flips. “So, how long are you staying in Korea, Mina unnie?, Chaeyoung ask as they walk towards the coffee shop.

Mina slowly tucks her fluttering hair behind her ear as she thinks to answer, “um … a week maybe? … I’m not too sure until the show ends I guess”.

Chaeyoung is surprised by Mina’s stay being so short, the redhead has to come up with a plan to make the woman of her dreams stay a little longer, so they can start falling in love, “our winter break is just around the corner, and ..”, Chaeyoung nervously touches her nape, “it’d be great if you could stay and you know? Um … spend time with me- US”, Chaeyoung’s cheeks turn bright red from her slip up. Mina giggles behind her hand at Chaeyoung, “CH- Christmas is the best a- ar- around here … the lights are amazing”, Chaeyoung ends with a nervous laughter and grin.

Mina doesn’t need to leave so soon for Japan, her shows do end soon so she doesn’t see the need to stay in Korea anymore, but, maybe staying in Korea a little longer isn’t too bad of an idea. ‘Cute’, Mina thinks as she sees Chaeyoung rock back and forth on the heels of her feet.

Jeongyeon and Momo are left behind the two oblivious flirting mess. Momo’s hand still loops around Jeongyeon’s, making their bodies a little warmer than usual in the Autumn air. Momo sees Mina and Chaeyoung stop short of the coffee shop, “what up with Chae?”, Jeongyeon asked seeing Chaeyoung rocking back and forth not making eye contact with Mina.

Momo lets go of Jeongyeon and run the way to Mina’s side. “What chu doing?”, Momo said beside Mina, Momo sees Mina a little star-struck at Chaeyoung.

“Well, Chae suggested that I spend Christmas here”, Mina said with a little smile on her lip at the wide-eyed blushing Chaeyoung.

“OH! That’s a great idea Chae! Why don’t you?!”, Momo excitedly bounced beside Mina, holding Mina’s shoulder and shaking it a little. Jeongyeon comes up to them and holds Momo’s shoulder down to stop her from hurting herself. Momo grins playfully as she looks back towards the rolling-eyed Jeongyeon.

“Um … I’ll think about it. Right now I just kind of want to rest at the hotel”, Mina said.

“Unnie, why don’t you just stay at our house?”, Momo suggested, thinking Mina would’ve been lonely in the hotel room by herself.

“I just ask dad about it he said it’s okay for you to stay with us”, Jeongyeon suddenly said behind Momo. Momo turns to Jeongyeon, confused at her fast response from Chanyoung.

“YEAH! Their house is huge! You won’t be disturbing them, I’ll sleep over too!-”, Jeongyeon raised an eyebrow at her little nojam with the sudden invitation, “Their parents aren’t there and Seungyeon unnie is always busy! So she’s not home too!”, Chaeyoung surprised her three unnies with her loud voice of excitement.

“Oi! Breathe Chae! And who invited you?”, Jeongyeon said with a smirk, she rubs her arm from Chaeyoung’s punch for making fun of her.

Mina a little flustered but composed herself before answer, “okay … I guess I’m staying-”, Momo and Chaeyoung cheers, “I just need to grab my stuff from my hotel”.

“Okay then the plan-”.

Chaeyoung is about to plan out the sleepover when a deep dreamy voice yells at their direction, “MOMO!”, everyone turns their head to the voice’s direction. They see a buff and handsome guy wearing dark blue and white baseball shirt, tight black jeans, with white sneakers, and his luscious dark brown hair sleek to the side, he’s running and waving towards Momo with a smile on his face.

“OH Sunbaenim, annyeonghaseyo”, Momo said, walking to meet him halfway and bows to him. He opens his arms and hugs her, spinning her off the ground. Chaeyoung ignores the guy and continues to talk to Mina, who in turn, entertains the small brunette.

Jeongyeon’s eyes bugged out of her socket, she starts checking him out from head to toe. ‘Who the ?!’, she thinks as she sees him finally putting her down and talks to her with a big smile on his face. The guy left before ruffling Momo’s blonde hair. Momo walks back to the group with a huge smile on her face, ‘why is she smiling?! Why is she skipping?! … Why do I care?!’, Jeongyeon thinks as Momo approach her. Jeongyeon’s internally trying to keep her cool, but fails, “who.was.mr.touchy?”, Jeongyeon asked with so much sting in her voice. It even causes Mina and Chaeyoung to stop their conversation and turn to the brunette.

Momo taken back by the girl’s tone of voice, stops short, “um … he’s one of my dance teachers from the academy … his name is Kai, he invited me-”, Jeongyeon can’t understand what the burning feeling in her heart means when she heard this, “to the academy tomorrow. There’s going to be a freestyle session, invitation only. I could bring a friend if I want … do you want to go?”, Momo tentatively asks, confused as to why Jeongyeon looks like she’s about to punch someone.

Un her fist Jeongyeon’s mind sighs a breath of satisfaction when she heard Momo didn’t get asked out on a date, “okay, sure, cool, why not. I’ll go”, Jeongyeon answers nonchalantly. Chaeyoung squints her eyes at her hyung for answering weirdly.

“REALLY?!”, Momo didn’t find it weird how Jeongyeon tries to act cool answering her, she’s excited, Jeongyeon who used to bully her for coming home to dance to agreeing in coming with her to practice. Jeongyeon just nods.

“Momo, Chae is going to help me with my stuff at the hotel, then we’ll go to your house okay?”

“No problem, we’ll get coffee some other time. Okay, babe! Take care”, Momo waves to Chaeyoung and Mina who walks to take a taxi to the hotel, leaving her with Jeongyeon.

Momo still on from her happy-pill, bounces in front of Jeongyeon, startling the brunette. Momo laughs at Jeongyeon jumping back, but grabs her hand and drags her home to clean up before their guest comes. Jeongyeon can’t help but smile as she stares at the back of Momo’s messy blonde hair and listens to her laughter in the air.

 

18:04

Momo and Jeongyeon arrive back at the mansion, “I guess Chae has a little crush on Mina”, Momo said taking her shoes off the front door, continues their discussion from the taxi.

“You guess? … she’s being blatantly obvious about it”, Jeongyeon replies.

“It’s strange how Chaeyoung is so open about it … I mean being gay in Korea is frowned upon”

Jeongyeon’s heart stirs a little from Momo’s tone of voice, “you find it weird? … the same- relationship I mean”.

Momo stops and just bit her bottom lip out, thinking hard about her answer, “... kind of … but! I respect them … just don’t see myself falling over a girl”, Momo continues walking towards the bathroom.

Jeongyeon stood frozen, her mind clicks on after she hears the bathroom door shut. She touches her chest, it feels like it’s been stab clean through, and she can’t understand why.

Momo finally finishes cleaning herself after school and find Jeongyeon sitting on the couch kind of dazed. Momo thinks Jeongyeon is having trouble taking off her clothes because of her injury since the bus accident, so she offers to help. Instead of getting a thank you, Jeongyeon just rushes off to the bathroom clutching her shirt uniform from Momo’s approaching hands. Momo scratches her head in confusion but shrugs off the response from the brunette.

“WOW … What a house”, Momo hears a commotion coming from downstairs. She figures it’s Mina and Chaeyoung arriving. Momo runs down to greet them, she sees Mina and hugs her tight. Chaeyoung pouts away wishing how it feels to be in Mina’s slender white arms.

After having dinner and hanging out in the living room, Momo notices the time getting late and Mina yawning, “I’m getting tired Moguri … I’m going to go to bed okay? Good night everyone”, Mina waves to Momo and Chaeyoung. Mina eyes linger a little longer on Chaeyoung before taking her leave.

Chaeyoung gets a dreamy look as Mina leaves. Chaeyoung admires how graceful Mina stands from sitting mermaid style on the couch, her loose white long-sleeve shirt hangs off her right shoulder as she leans on her right hand showing her drool-worthy collarbone, how her tight jeans hug her body in the right way, and how her hips sway as she walks out the room. She shakes her head out of her daze and shouts, “GOODNIGHT MINA”. Mina giggles imagining Chaeyoung shouting for her from the living room downstairs as her door slowly close. Chaeyoung feels eyes on her, she slowly turns her head to her other unnie.

Momo shakes her head onto the youngest in the house, she shakes her head in disbelief for her dongsang. As they make eye contact, Chaeyoung gives Momo her cheekiest grin she can muster, hoping her dimple smile would melt Momo from yelling at her for yelling, “GO! And SLEEP! It’s a school night!”.

Chaeyoung feels like she’s been scolded by a mother, instead of calling Momo out for also being a high school student herself, Chaeyoung beelines for the room she’s sleeping for the night. Momo gives herself a satisfied smirk as she sees Chaeyoung run. Momo heads off back to her bedroom to sleep. When she enters she sees Jeongyeon standing in front of the mirror, wearing a black tank top and white basketball shorts. She’s absentmindedly drying her short brunette hair while checking her phone, Jeongyeon makes a mundane action so alluring and y. It made Momo feel all kinds of weird emotion.

Momo feels her whole face go red, she looks away as Jeongyeon notices her in the room, “why you staring at me?”, Jeongyeon sees Momo walk to the bed.

“I- I wasn’t staring … yo- you were just standing at the direction I- I just happened to be looking at”, Momo said avoiding eye contact with Jeongyeon, who’s tucking herself into bed herself. “Well … goodnight”.

“Goodnight Princess”, Jeongyeon said facing away from Momo. Little did she know, Momo smiles hearing her nickname.

11:16

Mina stays home alone but enjoying her time off from her work, Jeongyeon informs all the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter