✓ THE END

Young Love - Part 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Appa, I can explain!”, Jeongyeon said standing as Momo cowers behind her.

The tension in the air is unexplainable, Chanyoung is furious. Never in a million years would he think this is what goes on behind his daughter and step-daughter’s locked door. Chanyoung stomps to his frantic daughter and slap her across her white cheeks. Jeongyeon is stunned, from all the years she’s defied him, never has he laid a hand on her.

“NO! JEONG-”, Momo yells hoping Jeongyeon is all right, she may be a fighter in school but this was different.

Momo feels someone grabbing her from the side, “YOU COME HERE!”, Aya grabs Momo by the shirt to drag her away from the motionless brunette. “Your daughter Chanyoung, better stay away from mine!”, Aya turns to glare at Jeongyeon, “ and you! You’ll never change, once you’re in trouble, you will always be! And to think you’ve changed”, Aya truly is disappointed at Jeongyeon. Chanyoung has no comeback, he wants to defend his daughter, but the pain in his heart is greater than his love right now for her.

“Mom! NO! Stop it! Let go of me! I love her!”, Momo tries to break-free, she keeps trashing away from Aya, but she has a death grip on her arm. Aya slaps some sense into Momo.

“DON’T TOUCH HER!”, Jeongyeon finally says something.

“YOU KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT! I AM NOT DONE WITH YOU!”, Chanyoung tells Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon found her strength to stand her ground, “APPA! WE LOVE EACH OTHER!”, Jeongyeon pleads for her life to Chanyoung. She looks at Momo struggling free, Jeongyeon would do anything and everything to be with Momo.

“LOVE?! THIS IS NOT LOVE! THIS IS A CRIME! DO YOU THINK I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW THAT MY OWN DAUGHTER IS A … A LESBIAN?!”

“My uality is no one's business father. So what if I am?! I want to spend forever with Momo!”, Jeongyeon balls up her fist ready to fight for her love.

“It is when you are a Yoo! You will marry a highly respected man, not another woman!”, Chanyoung towers over his youngest daughter.

“I am NOT going to marry some man! I am going to marry her!”, Jeongyeon points to Momo.

Even with this predicament both of the girls are in, Momo’s heart can’t help but feel warm and fuzzy thinking about spending the rest of her life with Jeongyeon. But sadly, she’s brought back to reality, that those wedding bells she longs for and seeing Jeongyeon at the end of the altar are just a teenage dream.

Momo turns to Aya, “okaa-san please … let me go. I love her … so so much”, Momo pleads and pleads, her eyes get teary. She turns to see Jeongyeon staring lovingly at her.

Aya can’t see another option than this, “Chanyoung … as it pains to say this … but I want a divorce”, she said with a sigh. Chanyoung is the man she was willing to try to have her second chance at love, but with this going on … she needs to think about her daughter.

Momo and Jeongyeon can’t believe what they’re hearing, “APPA! NO! Please don’t separate us!”, Jeongyeon grabs Chanyoung by the sleeve.

Chanyoung knows there’s no other choice than this … it breaks his heart to let Aya go. But he knows it’s for the best, for both families. Chanyoung put a brave face and stares at Aya and nods.

“No … no no NO! MOMO!”, Jeongyeon repeats as she sees Momo being dragged away by Aya. Momo is crying her eyes out trying to get away but she can’t without hurting her own mother.

Jeongyeon is about to run out the door, Chanyoung hold her, grips her with both of his hands, “Jeongyeon STOP! This is for the best! STOP IT!”, Jeongyeon keeps fighting back, but Chanyoung is too strong for her.

Aya’s grip loosened a bit and Momo sees the opportunity to run, and she took it. She runs towards Jeongyeon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter