Chapter 5

Why me ?

 Yay another Chapter !!!!!!!!

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 5

 Jieun POV

I am so bored, classes are so boring… oh well, school is almost ending. I hope I can escape school soon. It’s not that I don’t like school, let’s just say im not the studious type. I do like to read but, studying is just not me.

 

[ time skip till end of school ]

 

yay I am freeee from school. I know it’s like been my first day and all but yayyyyy. I turn my head to see a sleeping Sanha. Awwww he’s so cute. Wait what?

 

Me: I should wake him up….

Conscience: nahhhh he looks so cute like that

me : but

Conscience : no

 

I had this debate for 2 seconds before deciding to just snap a picture… or maybe two… I can use this for blackmailing purposes, at least that’s what I try to tell myself.

 

Sorry best friend overload cuteness. I can’t help it.

I try to wake him up by shaking him.

“hrrrrrnnnnggghhh” he grumbles.

“Sanha” I shake him a bit more furiously

“five more minutes mom…” he mutters before shifting himself and falling on the ground.

I can’t help but laugh. He pops up half asleep. Looks around and ask,” What’s so funny?”

“pfffffffftttttt nothing,” I said covering my mouth with my hand.

He frowns slightly but shrugs it off as nothing and starts to leave the classroom without his bag.

I giggle as I grab his bag before heading to Sanha and slapping him on his arm. He finally wakes up properly and I explain that he was asleep (skipping the part of blackmail).

He laughs,” ohhhhhh no wonder you were laughing. Which way are you headed?”

I point in the direction of my home.” There, somewhere near the chicken store.”

 

Sanha grins slightly,” oh the Lee Chicken House right? I live near there.”

I look at him,” really??”  He nodded. We didn’t really say it but we ended up walking to Lee’s Chicken House, talking about random topics along the way. When we reached Lee’s Chicken House I saw my brother inside so I separated ways with Sanha cause he was going a different way anyway (with the blackmail stuff in my hands).  After he turned the corner, I went into Lee’s chicken house and sat next to my brother. They were so immersed in their conversation that they didn’t notice me. So I went up to Sandeul oppa who Is most scared and went.” boo”

 He jumped up shocked and scared. Even my brother jumps back in shock.

 

“YAH!” he screams. I can’t help but laugh and Baro joins me after getting over his tiny shock. Gongchan ends up laughing too. Soon enough the whole restraint is filled with sounds of our laughter. “PFFFFFFFFTTTTTT” they try to hold it in… I just look at them and start fake laughing. 3..2..1 “ PWAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA” Baro and Sandeul oppa are rolling on the floor laughing, clutching their stomach. Gongchan and Oppa end up beating their fist on the table while CNU oppa is trying to get rid of his tears of laughter. And there I am watching the whole scene in amusement.

 

“SANDEUL!!” Aunty Lee screams. “ IF YOU DON’T QUIETEN DOWN, NO CHICKEN FOR A WEEK FOR YOURFRIENDS YOU HEAR!” All of them suddenly freeze and  the laughter dies down in their throat. Aunty lee comes round with my usual drink. “It’s on the house deary.” Aunty Lee says as she passes me the drink

 

“Thank you, aunty.” I show her a big grin. She coos at me a little before turning to the boys,” Why can’t you guys be like Jieun, learn from her, don’t be so loud. You’re gonna chase away the customers.” She shoots me another smile before heading back to the kitchen.

 

They all pout at me. “This is all your fault” they whimper.. in unison. “sorry oppas but it was funny.” I point out with a grin.

 

They slowly start agreeing with me and we begin to talk about whatever.

 

We bid farewell to them and headed back home. Oppa then whines to me how I should not have ignored him and that he knew it wasn’t a great idea from the start. Seeing him pout plus his puppy eyes made me cave in and say “ ok oppa I will go with you to school tomorrow as long as you do not pretend I’m your girlfriend like the last time you did when you came to my school. Do you know how hard it was to get rid of that stupid rumor?”

 

He ruffles my hair” ok ok, I promise I won’t do it again.”

 

“Pinky promise?” I hold out my little finger.

 

“Pinky promise. “ he confirms by linking our pinkies.

I grin and we go into our house greeting our mom before going to do our own stuff.

 I immediately go online to check out what my old friend has been doing.

 

 

JiJi.pug :  

Hey junnie!!

 

Moo.jun:

Why do you always address me so freely. L

 

JiJi.pug :  

But you’re like my protector and only friend from my previous school so I thought I could drop the honorifics.

 

Moo.jun:

No I am older than you.. respect me. and why didn’t you tell me we are in the same school… I didn’t even have time to see you

 

JiJi.pug :  

Wait we are in the same school again.. but i don’t need your protection anymore.

 

Moo.jun:

Ahh you have grown up so much

 

JiJi.pug :  

Really?

 

Moo.jun:

I’ll see you in school tomorrow

 

JiJi.pug :  

 Ok look out for my brother, famous Jinyoung you’ll see me then

 

Moo.jun:

Ok see you soon

 

JiJi.pug :  

 Bai bai sunbae

 

Moo.jun:

 Don’t call me SUNBAE you stupid HOOBAE also I thought we dropped the honorifics

 

JiJi.pug :  

:p

 

I logged off. Ahh tomorrow will be a tough day gotta go to sleep… I can’t wait for tomorrow.