chapter 4

Why me ?

 Mingyu pov

When art class ended, she saw me looking at her… ahhh I am so embarrassed. She suddenly spoke up, “Hi im Jieun, you’re Mingyu right?” I feel my face heat up,” y-yeah” I said softly…arrgghh I was suppose to act manly, why am I so wimpy now. She then smiled at me and said, well see you next lesson Mingyu-ssi.” She then walked out of class. All I could do is think about her smiling at me. I felt a tap on my shoulder and it was Jeonghan hyung. “Stop daydreaming gyu, we need to go.” He said as he tugged my sleeve. I shrugged his hand off,” okay okay im coming.” I pulled myself from my chair still fantasying about her smile. With my bag slung around my shoulder, I headed towards the canteen.

I spotted Seungcheol(S.coups) hyung waving at us. I immediately headed towards the table. “hey scoups hyung,” I greeted him with a smile.

 

 “Awwww look who it is, it’s my most handsome dongseng!” he cheered while giving me a side hug. Hyung was always so much like a dad. “Hyunggggggg! I thought I was the most handsome one.” Wonwoo pouted. He went over to wonwoo, trying to comfort him with mixtures of “no….I….ahhhh…wonwoo-ah”  and Wonwoo just ignores s.coups hyung. I put my bag down and told the rest I was heading to the queue and if anybody wanted anything. Nobody said anything so I just went. Jeonghan hyung followed me to buy some food. Hmmmmm what shall I have? I lokked in front and saw jieun. I smile and Jeonghan coughs, I look at him like he is a madman but he just smiles at me. “Hey,” she greets us. “Hi” we say, well more like Jeonghan says and I whisper. The boy before her turns around and tugs on her shirt causing her to turn and walk forwards. Sigh there goes my chances on talking to her.

 “ Mingyu, you really are an idiot…” Jeonghan hyung mutters to me. “Why hyung?” I questioned. “Never mind, you most probably forgot… seriously Kim mingyu what will I do with you.” He shook his head as if disappointed with me. What did I do wrong?? Sigh. Anyway time to buy food, I got one of the bento sets and realized that Jieun was walking away. I immediately walked to her and tugged on her sleeve.  She turned to look at me, huh her face expression is weird. “Yes Mingyu-ssi” she asked. I couldn’t really look her in the eye but still I asked,” Um I was wondering if you would like to sit with us?” waaahhhh why am I so nervous. “Jieun!” a tall blondish giant calls. “Umm sorry mingyu-ssi maybe next time.” She says apologetically before I can say anything she walks away. Jeonghan looks at me not even surprised. I am curious why his expression is like that but I don’t question.  I walked back with Jeonghan hyung, feeling a bit sad. When we reached the table, S.coups hyung asked, “ Mingyu ya why are you pouting.” “ huh? I am ?” I questioned as I touched around my mouth. Jeonghan hyung just snorted at me, I looked at him and huffed, I really don’t understand this guy.

 

“So? “ s.coups hyung asked, I shrugged and began to eat , half not wanting to answer him and half not knowing the answer. I really don’t know what to say why am I like this and why is Jeonghan hyung so weird, well for know, let’s leave these thoughts till later. Let’s eat for now and daydream, about jieun. Waa she is pretty and so beautiful, hmmmmmmm.

 

“Mingyu yaaaaaaaa !! stop daydreaming!” wonwoo screamed, well it was more like normal talk considering how quiet he actually talks sometimes…

 

“ ahh sorry I was a bit zoned out.” And Jeonghan hyung is giving me that look again…” well im still amazed that you can multitask, eating while zoning out, nobody noticed till wonwoo ah pointed it out.” S.coups said while ruffling wonwoo’s hair.

 

“Ahhh hyunggggg!!!” Wonwoo cried, upset that his hair was messy. After I finished I but my tray and trash away and went off to my next class. I should try to avoid thinking about jieun too much, otherwise I might to in trouble with myself…. Ahhhhhh I have to got through this day avoiding her and trying no to think of her. Fighting Mingyu!!!

 

 

[ time skip to after school]

 

Ahhh I failed I thought of her through every class well I just have to do better next time but how, hmmm.

Suddenly I felt somebody slap my back, I turned to see that it was Jeonghan hyung. “so how was your day? “he asked with a smile on his face… see weird again.

 

“uh it was fine? “ I answered, a bit lost in this situation. Jeonghan hyung just looked at me and shaked his head, “well im off, “ I say as I walk off trying to escape my weird hyung.

 

He did a dramatic sigh, “ I hope u haven’t forgotten gyu.” He patted my shoulder as he walked away. Forgotten what? What did I forget. Aishhh never mind I’ll solve this mystery later. For now, let’s focus on walking home.

 

Suddenly I got a message.

 

Tzuyu <3 : oppa are you done with school? Shall we meet up? I miss you oppa

 

That was when I realized what I forgot. Oh dammit I am in so much trouble, I thought as a gripped my head , threading fingers through my hair.  

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hai guys im back haha hope u enjoy despite it being reallyy short