Chapter 2

Why me ?

After the roll call, Mr Suho called for us to gather round while he briefed us on today’s lesson.

 

 “Ok everyone, I want to start with something small so today we will be drawing things around the campus.” There were some groans but I grinned, who can blame me, I love art.

 

“So you guys can draw in your sketchbook, you can use charcoal or pencil up to you and I’ll meet you back here 15 minutes before class ends, good luck!” He then promptly left the classroom sketchbook and pencil in his hand. This teacher is actually going to do the activity with us? Cool. I then look past the easel to see groups of people going out. I look past my easel to see Eunwoo still looking confused. OMG he is as cute as Sanha…I chuckle lightly before grabbing what I need and walking over to Eunwoo.

 

“Hey Eunwoo, you wanna find a place to draw together?”

he looks up at me and responds with a nod “yeah sure.” We then walk out of the classroom, and I feel somebody staring at my back. I turned around to see Mingyu still sitting down and staring at me, well no matter how much he hates me I’m gonna do what ever I want. I grinned at Eunwoo and said, “kaja!” and with that we went on our search for a good place.

 

When we walked past the music class I saw Sanha, I quickly caught his attention and waved, he waved back and grinned. I smiled and we continued to walk, we had small talk about our preferred medium. Finally, we reached the school garden, I was so awed, it is so pretty. Waaaaaaahhhhh !

Somebody chuckled and said “It indeed is pretty,”

I turned to Eunwoo, did I say that out loud?

He grinned at me, “yup, you just did it again”

I blushed embarrassed but managed to voice out, “let’s go find a spot.” He nodded and we went our separate ways. I walked around the garden mostly admiring the scenery, when I saw our teacher sitting underneath a willow tree, drawing whatever scene was in front of him. Thinking that the scene was cool, I sat down and drew the scene in front of me. Soon enough I had a quick sketch of him under the tree. I grinned now all I really needed to do was to add some details.  I added detail to his face, waah he is definitely handsome.

 

Yes I am done! I grinned happily. I realized I still had about half an hour to spare, so I went to find something else to draw. I chanced upon Eunwoo drawing a bird, sitting down some distance from him I began to do a quick sketch. I then added the details like before. Hmm cute.

 

I finished when the bell rang. The bird flew away and Eunwoo looked up and saw me. I waved to him. He stood up and walked to me, “race you to the classroom?” I nodded and began sprinting. But he managed to reach class before me, aww I lost. I walked back to my seat, thinking about how I lost to him.

 

“Don’t pout, you look ugly.”

 

I looked up to see Eunwoo looking at me, I pouted even more. “Hey, you lost fair and square” he said to me. “But I thought I could win…” he then shrugged your shoulders as if saying what can you do. The door opened again and we saw a very breathless looking Mr Suho. “Sorry class I got distracted, and forgot I had to return to class.” He said sheepishly, while catching his breath.” Well that’s then end of today’s lesson, I’ll see you guys tomorrow.” I then packed my bag, making sure I have everything, I looked to my left to see Mingyu looking at me…again. What is wrong with him…well let’s just start some conversation.

“Hi im Jieun, you’re Mingyu right?” I ask him. He looks at me and nods, softly answering,” y-yeah.” I then smiled,” Well see you next lesson, Mingyu-ssi.” I said as I walked out of class. Yay lunch! I made my way to wards the canteen, yay yummy food! Oh I promised to eat with Sanha oppa. Hmmm I look for him in the canteen. I went to the canteen and saw that cute giant waving at me. I waved back and made my way to his table that had two guys excluding him.

 

“ Jieun! You kept to your promise! Anyway, I’d like you to meet Moonbin hyung and Jin jin hyung,” Sanha beamed, pointing at each boy respectively. “Hi im Jinwoo, but you can call me JinJin” the blond haired one said. “ Hi im Jieun, Nice to meet you JinJin ”I replied. The other one looked at me with one hand under his head,” Hi im Moonbin, and you are really cute.” He then winked at me. I really regret my life decisions, seriously… first a teacher now a student, oh well. Suddenly another two figures sat down. “ MJ hyung!!!” Sanha almost shouted, that giant and his voice.

 

“Sanha!!! Ooouu is that your girlfriend?” MJ wiggled his eyebrows. Me and Sanha looked at him with a blank face, deadpanning on the inside.  “No we’re just really best friends, hyung.” Sanha said. I heard a sigh coming form the guy at MJ’s side. I looked up to see Eunwoo, we looked at each other for a while, confused to see the other.” Yo,” I said. He blinked in shock,” y-yo.” I then faced MJ” Hi im Jieun, and you are?”

“Myungjun but you can call me MJ.” He said loudly, bouncing up and down. “Ok, MJ oppa.” Damn he is hyper. “Let’s go get food,” Sanha said and all of us stood up except Moonbin who had already bought his lunch. I waited in queue behind everyone because they were so fast. I heard a cough behind me and turned to see Mingyu and Jeonghan. Great it is the devil and the bully, perfect match. I greeted them,” Hey”. “Hi” Jeonghan and mingyu replied. Then I felt a tugging on the back of my shirt, I turned back around to see Sanha gesturing that the queue has moved. I stepped forward and waited a little more till it was my turn and ordered a bento. I felt a tug on my sleeve and I turned to the owner of the hand to see mingyu. Uggghhhh what now. “yes Mingyu-ssi?” I asked, bored. ”Um I was wondering if you would like to sit with us?” I blinked in surprise, unsure how to answer, because he seemed so genuine. ”Jieun!” Sanha called me, “Um sorry Mingyu-ssi maybe next time?” I said apologetically, before walking toward Sanha and heading back to the table. Wait why am I sorry he used to bully me maybe it’s because he sounded so genuine, but how can he be, he is a bully. I then walked back to the table to see a newcomer at the table, who is he? 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: sorry for the short chapter , but guess who that person is... ヽ(゚〇゚)ノ