Chapter 3

Why me ?

A/N: i am so sorry i just finished my exams and was having a writer's block for a little while but here it is sorry that it is so short >o<

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When I sat down, I tugged at Sanha’s sleeve,” who is he?” Following my pointed finger at the boy with an equally confused face as me. Sanha slapped his forehead. “Ahh I forgot, Jieun, meet Rocky. Rocky meet Jieun” he said beaming slightly. I brought my hand up and waved,” hi, im jieun.” He ducked his head slightly while shyly smiling,” hey, im rocky but you can call me Minhyuk if you want.” I nodded, smiling,” Minhyuk oppa, nice to meet you.”

I looked at his face his ears were slightly red, hehe he is so cute. I ate my bento, wahhh it’s so yummy. “You said that out loud again” I looked around to see Eunwoo looking at me with a bored expression. Huh. Then I heard the tall cute giant laughing, “ Haha jieun you should really learn how to not say things out loud” I frowned angrily at Sanha, but this height difference is doing me no good. Everyone at the table was laughing at me. I throw my hnds up in frustration,“ Oh come on! Nobody is supporting me?” shakes of heads and hands covered over mouths in attempt to stop laughter was my response. I angrily shoved food into my mouth ignoring the boys around me. Then I felt an arm around my waist,” aww don’t be mad, we were just joking” I look up to see Moonbin but I frowned and pushed him away. Rocky slowly pushed his cookie in front of me and looked at me, saying,” Will you forgive us?” I looked at him and he was giving me this kicked puppy dog expression. No jieun resist! Resist. Resist…ok no one can beat that. “Ok fine,” I grumbled, the boys round the table started cheering. “But don’t laugh at me again promise?” I said pouting slightly. “Ahh that is a promise we can’t make, dongseng.” Sanha said as he ruffled my hair. “Oppa! You ruined my hair!” I said as I retied my hair into a ponytail, back to it’s original style. I continued to eat my food when I heard a loud scream.

 

Oh don’t tell me. “Jinyoung oppa!!!” …yep. It’s him alright. My brother. I watched in amusement as three boys stride confidently into the cafeteria while my brother and another dude were walking with less enthusiasm than the rest, actually correction, they look almost dead like they don’t want all this attention. I laughed silently, sadly I can’t save my brother. I continue to eat my bento happily and devour Rocky’s cookie. “Thank you Minhyuk oppa, that cookie was really good!” I said, holding my hand in a “thumbs up” sign. “oh, n-no problem” he said, slightly smiling.  I walked out of the cafeteria with the guy without forgetting to look at my brother and silently smirk at his misery. Muahhahaha… im evil. I never noticed another pair of eyes watching me as I went out. As I walked out I bumped into someone. I bowed frantically, “I’m so sorry.” I looked up to see the guy smirking, “well if I bumped into such a pretty lady, I wouldn’t mind.” I deadpanned, I think I most probably deadpanned more than three times during the span of the start of school till now which has only been about 5 hours since the beginning of school.

I immediately walked away and said,” not interested, sorry.”

 

I caught up with the guys quickly, we all checked out timetables. I realized me Moonbin, rocky and Sanha are in the same year , while Eunwoo, Jinjin and MJ are a year older than us. Waahhh I never knew that our art forms are inter level (It means that there are a mix of levels/ years in the art classes). Well off to our other classes then

 

Mingyu pov

Aish why did I sign up for art, art is not my forte… why did I have to go out of my way and select art, dance and music as my art majors. Well at least I can drop one. But people keep saying I have talent, and I did join this art club in my previous school. Oh art club, brings back memories of that slob, lol she was so ugly…I think, I never really saw her face. What are we going to do today, I need to meet S.coups hyung later for lunch. Hmmmmm I wonder how my hyungs from seventeen are doing, I know everyone from seventeen is here other than the maknaes, chan, Seungkwan, Vernon and of course my bff, Minghao. Ahhh, I can’t wait until he is here, I felt somebody looking at me and I saw a very pretty girl, ohhoho is she staring at me well I am handsome. Wait why is she looking so bored. Wait why, why Why WHY???? Hey look at me again. What?? You don’t admire me. Well she is very pretty, so I guess it is ok. I then continued with my train of thoughts about her ignoring me, until I heard a snap of fingers that snapped me out of my reverie. “Kim Mingyu?” I heard the teacher call me,” Oh uh im here” I said abruptly, embarrassed to be so in thought that I ignored the teacher and that the pretty girl’s fingers were so close to my face.  The teacher began briefing us, I kinda zoned out looking at the pretty girl. All of a sudden she stood up and was having a conversation with the student opposite her easel. Oh it’s a guy. Why is he so close to her, where are they going, why are they walking away???? Why is she with him? I realized I was so I thought again after Jeonghan hyung snapped his finger in my face. I apologized, “sorry hyung, I was distracted can you explain what the teacher wanted and yeah.” He sighed, “ Mingyu I know you have talent but that does not mean you can daydream ok?” I nodded my head, he then began telling me the instructions again. At the end of it all, when I was walking out of my classroom, I felt as if I forgot something but didn’t know what it was.