Tom and Jerry

Tom and Jerry

Sowon’s face scrunched up in disgust as she sipped her coffee. “Why is it so salty?” She huffed. She could faintly hear giggles coming from the dongsaeng room. She stomped to the room and pushed the door open. “Who did it?” She frowned. Umji and Sinbi were on the floor, legs on their beds and playing some hand game, ‘acting normal’ as Sinbi calls it.

“Who did what?” Sinbi looked up innocently

“Salted my coffee.” Sowon narrowed her eyes.

“I dont know, maybe a lizard peed in it?” Sinbi suggested, trying to hold back a grin.

Sowon scowled and turned her attention to Umji. “Do you know who did it?”

Conflicted, Umji avoided Sowon’s gaze. ‘So you do...” Sowon smirked and Umji felt Sinbi squeeze her hand. “I’m sorry friend,” Umji apologetically glanced at Sinbi before confessing. “It’s her.”

“Umji ah nooo-“

“I knew it.” Sowon pounced on Sinbi and started tickling her aggressively.

“Unnie!... St...op... I’m SoRRY..” Sinbi shrieked between breaths.

Sowon punched Sinbi’s arm. “That’ll teach you not to mess with my coffee again!” She victoriously added before leaving the room.

 

“AHH.” Sowon fell to the floor with a thud. She groaned and rubbed her . When she looked up, Sinb was there with a huge grin on her face, holding on her chair. “YAH HWANG EUNBI.” The Tom and Jerry chase commenced.

 

“Unnie! UNNIE UNNIEEE THERES A FIRE WAKE UP!” Sinbi shook Sowon at 5 in the morning.

“Huh?” Sowon asked groggily.

“FIRE UNNIE, FIRE!” Sinbi ran out of the room.

Sowon hastily got out of bed and sprinted out of the room. “Where where?” She looked around.

“In my dreams. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.” Sinbi stuck out her tongue and went back her room.

“Why does she keep on doing this to me?” Sowon frowned and went back to bed, deciding to get her revenge later that day.

 

Sowon laid on her bed, engrossed in the book she was reading. She did not notice Sinbi entering the room. “Unnie cockroach!” Sinbi shouted. “Where?!” Sowon screamed as she jumped out of the bed.

“Just kidding.” Sinbi smirked.

“Why do you keep on doing this to me?” Sowon was frustrated and she felt victimized. The other members received hugs, kisses and aegyo from Sinbi (She says she hates it but she does it all the time). But the only thing she gets were pranks. Sowon was exhausted.

“Do you... hate me?” Sowon’s voice quietened. Taken aback by that question, Sinbi was left speechless.

“Unnie...”

“Why, why am i the only one you do all these things to. “ Sowon vented.

“I...” Sinbi bit her lip and gazed at her toes.

“Did i do anything wrong, did i do something that made you hate me like this?” A tear rolled down her left eye.

“I do it.... Because,” Sinbi mumbled.

“Because what?” Another tear lets itself out of her right eye.

“Because i like you.”

“Enough with the teasing. Can’t we be serious right now?” Sowon sniffed

Sinbi exhaled, approached Sowon and placed her lips on Sowon’s for a good 3 seconds before running out of the room.

Dazed, Sowon vaguely heard the main door slam and wiped her tears. She traced her lips with her forefinger delicately and everything that happened a minute ago sinks in.

She immediately ran out of the room, the other members were in the living room, puzzled with Sinbi’s leave.

“Unnie what happened?” Yerin asked.

“Oh.. uh i got to go.” Sowon left the house. She looked around, trying to find Sinbi.

 

Sinbi ran down the staircase, tears rapidly streaming down her face. She plopped at the bottom of the steps, catching her breath.

 

“Umji ah, imagine Unnie’s face when she tastes this.” Sinbi cackled as she added another tablespoon full of salt into the hot coffee.

“Do whatever you want but i don’t want to be in any part of this .” Umji put her arms up as if she was surrendering and retired to the room.

“Who did it?” Sowon’s angry face was adorable as always. Even though she was the leader, she didn’t really know how to scold.

Sowon’s perfume filled Sinbi’s nose as she pounced on her. She smelled like her favourite chrysanthemum tea. Sweet, warm and refreshing. Sinbi’s smile widened and it was not because of the tickling.

 

Sinbi stood at the foot of Sowon’s bed. She gazed dreamily at Sowon’s perfect sleeping face. She didn’t agree when the members said that Eunha look the prettiest when she was sleeping. She thought that Sowon’s beauty was unbeatable.

Her eyes wandered from Sowon’s pretty eyes to her cute nose and finally her lips. She wanted to kiss them so badly. Sinbi shook the thoughts out of her head and grinned. Showtime, she approached Sowon.

 

She jabbed at the wall angrily. She could’ve just confessed or not do anything about her stupid feelings. Why did she need to torment Sowon and put her in so much pain? Look genius, now she is mad at you and she is going to think that you are disgusting and she is going to tell the whole world about this and everyone will hate you.

Sinbi hugged her legs close to her chest and leaned her head on them.

She vaguely hears footsteps but brushed it off. Must be someone trying to be healthy and all, climbing the stairs. Her sobs punched through, rippling through her muscles, bones and guts. constricted as she gasped for air.

She felt a hand touch her shoulder, “Eunbi.” Even though it was one word, Sinbi could hear the melancholy in the voice.

She looked up and wiped her tears. Sowon was standing in front of her with a slightly concerned yet despondent face.

“Unnie, I’m sorry please don’t hate me.” Sinbi managed to cough out between sobs.

Sowon cupped her cheek and surveyed her eyes.

She leaned down and softly kissed Sinbi’s lips.

The kiss obliterated every thought from Sinbi’s mind. Her mind was locked into the present. Her worries evaporated like droplets of water on a hot pan.

Sowon pulled away and brushed her thumb against Sinbi’s cheekbone. “Why did you have to do all that, you could’ve just told me that you like me. Because i like you too.”

Sinbi’s head was a mess. She was relieved, yet apologetic but at the same time really happy.

“Unnie...” She glanced at the floor. “THERES A SPIDER!” She yelped.

“We are not doing this again.” Sowon pouted, crossing her arms.

“I’m not-“ Sinbi was silenced by Sowon’s lips.

Sowon felt something ticklish at her leg. She pulled away and checked. There was a freaking spider.

Sowon screamed and Sinbi was pretty sure the whole building could hear her. She chuckled before flicking the spider away. “Told ya,” She smiled and stomped on it.

Sinbi then pulled Sowon in for another kiss.

 


 

Yall its finally done x.x Special thanks to Anna 언니 for the ideas <3<3

Even though this took like three nights im pretty happy with this hehehee

Bless yall and also theres a Sowon x Eunha fic otw :D