Into You

Yoona Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Into You

YoonRene

 

There are too many student in a school, and categorizing them is the best way to choose on where you belong. Then here the girl named Bae Irene who doesn’t even know on what category she is with. Maybe she just think that it was too much for a college student like her, and she isn’t a high school anymore. Anyhow Irene have this huge crush to a girl named Im Yoona who by known as someone who always link with the young professors in the university.

Im Yoona was in the 4th year, this is the last year of her in the university since she will be graduating soon with the business degree, and will took up masteral in the US as she always hear. Yoona was quite popular unlike Irene. What Irene heard is that Im Yoona start getting link with professor when she was in the 2nd year of college. The whole school know that she is into girls. What the rumors saying was that her first girlfriend was Kim Taeyeon, a Business Math instructor who was just five years older from Yoona that time. It was also rumored that Yoona’s first love was that instructor. Since Teacher-Student relationship is strictly prohibited Taeyeon was kicked from the school, and after that day they never meet again.

After that incident, all Yoona’s next girlfriend was a professor. The students even know why. They all know that Im Yoona is too secretive, and no one knows what really going on in her mind.

On the other hand here is Bae Irene who is secretly watching Im Yoona, who was busily reading a business material. Irene smile watching the girl, but then she was surprised as the older girl suddenly look at her. Irene got surprised making her take her sit back and she stumble making everyone in the library look at her because of the ruckus she had. Everyone laugh at her, except Im Yoona. The laughter faded away when the librarian start ringing the bell.

Irene felt really ashamed, and left the library. She was really ready to be eaten by the land. She run in the restroom, and wash her face. She was busy cursing herself. She feel ashamed in front of everyone and her crush.

“You really like making ruckus.” Irene was startled with the sudden presence of someone, and she was more surprised seeing that someone was Im Yoona. Irene bow to Yoona.

“Sorry Yoona sunbae-nim.” Irene bow 90 degree again. Yoona stops her by holding her arms, and Irene felt electricity all over her body. She is ready to faint.

“Call me Yoona, a year doesn’t matter.” Yoona told Irene.

“But it was kind of rude.” Irene try to oppose making Yoona chuckles.

“You are something Joohyun-ssi.” Yoona shook her head and fix herself in front of the mirror. Irene was blushing hard, Yoona called her by real name, and she wonder how the older girl know.

“You know my name?” Irene asked the obvious making Yoona laugh. Irene feel offended because it seems Yoon is making fun of her, but then she feel honored seeing the oh so serious Im Yoona laughing.

“We have a name tag for a reason Joohyun-ssi.” Yoona raffled Irene’s hair, and left the rest room. Irene feel embarrassed and blush at the same time. She cup her face, as she keep on blushing.

 

 

 

“I never seen you here before. Are you stalking me?” Yoona asked as she see Irene in the bus stop where she usually wait for the bus. Irene was looking at her looking for an answer. Irene know she will stutter because she was caught red handed. Yoona knew that the younger was being tense. She hold the younger girl’s arms to calm the younger girl. That was only Yoona’s thought because in reality Irene was being wild in the inside.

“You don’t have to explain yourself.” Yoona smile, and she seat beside Irene. She look at Irene and back at her phone.

“So where are you residing?” Irene look at Yoona and blush. She immediately look away as Yoona look at her.

“You will be riding the same bus as me, so I guess I am passing by your house sometimes. I am just wondering.” Yoona explains. Irene don’t know what to say because to be honest she was just in the mood of stalking Im Yoona. The latter waits for an answer, but got nothing.

“So you really are stalking me?”

“I heard the rumor about you and professors. Is that true?” Irene doesn’t know why she suddenly asked that. Yoona suddenly got serious and stand from her seat.

“Just like those person who just want to get into my nose. You are nothing to me, so I don’t need to answer that damn question.” Yoona walk away from Irene. The latter heart’s broke because they are just starting, but now Yoona hate her.

 

 

“I knew it you are here.” Irene was smiling seeing Yoona at the restroom, which rarely visit by students, near the library. Yoona look at her, and crease her brow. 

“What are you doing here Bae?” Yoona asked.

“Why is this your place?” Irene asked. Yoona look at her and rolled her eyes. She get her things, and ready to leave. Then Irene pull her by the wrist.

“What?!”

“Do you like Miss Lee?’ Irene asked. Yoona chuckles and removed Irene hands in her arm.

“What is that to you? What you heard was real I am having some relationship with some professor here. Didn’t you hear that I also bedded all of my exes here? You want to see it, or you want me to try it with you?” Yoona corer Irene by the wall and herself. Irene was pin in the wall. Irene suddenly felt hot from that idea. She was blushing hard, and Yoona was able to witness all of this.

“S-so you really like Miss Lee?” Irene asked. Yoona crease her brow and look at Irene in the eyes.

“Yes.” Yoona shortly answers.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter