Green with Envy

Yoona Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Green with Envy

YoonKrys

 

Krystal should be smiling by now, but she wasn't. Thank you to the girl named Im Yoona who really knows how to get her to the limit. She was at the mall buying for some clothes, and accidentally see her girlfriend who was linked her arms to a tanned girl. Current ly wondering if it is really by chance or her girlfriend do it in purpose. The happy Krystal earlier turned into black mood. She was asking her girlfriend to accompany her to the mall, but got rejected. Then now she see the girl with some other girl.

Her knuckles turned white as her palm ball into fist. She was sending death glares to Yoona. Whatsoever Krystal doing now, her girlfriend I'm Yoona doesn't even know she was there.

Krystal walks out the boutique, and decided to go home. She wasn't in the mood of confront ing her girlfriend.

She reach the house, and was greeted by her sister. Krystal being the usual jelly and annoy ignored her sister. She run to her room, and locked it.

 

A knock from the door was heard. Krystal looks at her phone and see it was eight in the evening. She walk to the door ignoring how many messages and missed calls she got from a call of endearment 'baby', hide to a name 'Im Yoona'.

Krystal open the door, and see the last person she wants to see. No other than Im Yoona.

"What are you doing here?" Krstal asked d colder than dry ice.

"Probably visiting my girlfriend?" Yoona smile sweetly. Krystal rolled her eyes.

"Probably? You supposed to be with a tanned girl right now." Krystal says with a cold facade making Yoona chuckles and it gets Krysta l to the limit. She was about to close the door, but Yoona put her foot between the door.

"What so funny?" Krystal asked. Yoona pushes the door, and let herself in. Closing it after.

"Look you are getting jealous over nothing." Yoona explained, and Krystal face her.

"Over nothing? Damn Im Yoona!! I see you with some other girl and I been jealous over nothing? So it is fine with you to see me with other girls?!?" Krystal yep, and Yoona acting so calm and smile.

"Look I rejected you when you ask me to accompany you. I told you I will be out with my sister. If that girl was some other girl of mine I surely won't bring her to the mall I know you usually go. Look that was Yuri unnie she was my sister." Yoona explained. Krystal ponder a little and realized she have the wrong idea.

She was quite and Yoona see it. Yoona smile and walk to Krystal hugging the girl.

"Look I am sorry if ai make you jealous. Don't over think OK? You are all I want, and I will never ever look for some other girl to replace you. Arasseo?" Yoona asked. Krystal nodded like a child.

"Sorry." Krystal mumbled and hug her girlfriend too.

"If you are really sorry can we?" Yoona asked with a sheepish smile making Krystal blush.

"Yoona unnie was just outside." Krystal retorted.

"We will be quite right? You will be?" Krystal blush on the question. Yoona lift her up and throw her to bed.

 

 

 

Krystal and Yoona was enjoying their day eating in the usual spot of them inside their favorite restaurant. The latter is just a one block away from the building that Yoona and Krystal working to.

Yoona smile seeing the foam of cappuccino left in the lips of her girlfriend. She used her thumb to wipe it off. Krystal blush from the antics.

One year of dating yet she still not used to the sweet antics of her girlfriend. Yoona never fails

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter