Diarrhea of the Mouth

Yoona Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Diarrhea of the Mouth

YoonSic

 

"Staring wasn't bad you know, but what matter is to where or to who you were staring." Jessica glares at the girl beside her.

"Glaring was bad, and I am not liking it especially from you." The slim girl chuckled and stuff the buns in .

"Could you just shut up because I don't even need your opinion you are full of hot air." Jessica look back to whom she was staring. Sooyoung was used to it. Jessica and her used to mock each other.

"You can't get her just by staring." Sooyoung was stating a fact, and Jessica was hating that Sooyoung have point.

"I am not planning to have her." That was a complete lie. Jessica knows that she's been fooling not only Sooyoung, but also herself. That statement makes Sooyoyng chuckles.

"If you say so. I got to go." Sooyoung gets her bag. Their shift at the cafe ended five minutes ago. Jessica Jung has been liking their boss Im Yoona. The girl seems a typical girl you will like and forget the next day, but to Jessica Yoona was one of a kind. If you became Yoona's love Jessica will surely call you "The Lucky On".

Jessica was still staring at her boss, but caught off guard when suddenly Yoona looks at her. Their eyes meet, and Jessica immediately looks at the outside. Yoona who see it chuckles. Yoona wasn't those numb person who doesn't even know that some new likes them. Yoona wasn't insensitive and she clearly knows that Jessica been liking her. Yoona to as being playful and walks near Jessica.

"I thought the end of your shift ends minutes ago. Are you waiting for something or for someone Miss Jung?" Yoona asked looking at her watch and beam her sweetest smile. Jessica gulp and was thinking of what to say.

"I been waiting for my boyfriend." That was the dumbest thing that Jessica ever did. She's been cursing herself mentally. She doesn't even know where that idea came from. Yoona laugh mentally because she knows that Jessica doesn't have a boyfriend. She want to hear some make up story from the girl.

"I thought you were single Miss Jung." Yoona smile and seat beside Jessica. The latter froze from the skinship.

"I am taken Miss Im." Jessica answers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter