My Lady Boss

Yoona Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Lady Boss

YoonSic

 

DISCLAIMER: The plot was based on the movie My Lady Boss (2013) of Mr. Richard Gutierrez and Marian Rivera. It wasn’t originally mine, some scenes are added and removed. Enjoy.

I will try my best to post the YoonRene as soon as possible. Thanks

 

 

Sound blasting and lights roaming around the four corner of a bar. Sweaty body dancing with each other. Some are drinking their heart out. Some of the people went their due to their broken heart, but most of them was because they are the regular customer of the said bar.

“Yoona drink more.” A girl yell and the said girl did what have told to her. She was dancing with this hot chick and drinking.

“I miss you.” The girl put her hands in the neck of Yoona and kiss the girl jaw.

“You miss me?” Yoona asked, and the other girl nodded. Yoona smile and kiss the other girl.

“You are so naughty, you don’t know a one night thing means.” Yoona smirk.

 

 

Yoona was in her room sleeping, she surely have the hangover and she hate it. Still feeling sleepy she answer the phone who’s ringing for quite long.

“Hello?” Yoona asked in annoyed tone.

“You should check the caller first before answering. Yoona face palm as she hear the voice.

“Dad sorry, anything I can do for you?” Yoona asked in the most polite tone.

“So Im Yoona wake up and shine.  I heard you got home later again that you should be. Aren’t you getting tired of your life partying anywhere?” Yoona hears the calm tone of her father, but underestimating this calm voice was a wrong thing and Yoona knows it.

“I am sorry dad.” Yoona answered like a tamed lion.

“Anyway, I have already talk to my friend. He endorse you to HR, and they are waiting for you today.” Yoona was astonished in the words of her lovely father.

“Dad you-“

“I don’t take no as answer young lady. We already talk about this. It isn’t my fault that you drink last night. So young lady get up and shine.” With that the old man end the call. Yoona stand from the bed with a heavy heart.

 

 

Yoona order the coffee drink from the café near the office where she will go. She is running late. She order the said coffee, and wait impatiently.

“Cappuccino for Miss Jessica.” The attendee yelled. Yoona look around and see no one was there yet. She smile and walk to the counter.  No one will know that she wasn’t Jessica right, plus they have the same order, so that Jessica can get her coffee later.

Yoona smile as she get the coffee and drink some, she was ready to go out the café, but a girl stops her from doing so. Yoona crease her brow and look at the shorter girl in front of her. The girl look stunning, but isn’t Yoona’s type. For Yoona she looks like a terror teacher, and those type isn’t Yoona’s.  She smile to the girl, but the shorter girl was giving her a cold stare.

“That was my coffee, are you Jessica?” The shorter girl asked, then Yoona realized that this girl was the girl named Jessica. Yoona being the jerk and tease she is the opening of the cup.

“Really? It taste good. Excuse me.” Yoona excuse herself with a smirk. The girl named Jessica make a disgusting face. Her day was ruined by a girl she never know what name is.

 

 

Yoona wait patiently on the receiving area of the building. She was quietly waiting for the attended to call her if it is her turn to be called.

A girl suddenly came in calling her that she can now go to the office. Yoona smile and follow the girl. She look around and see the persons in this office is quite weird. Yoona ignored this fact and just shrugged it off. Then it was her turn. She was quite confuse why the workers was giving her this weird look. Yoona smile awkwardly and enter the HR office.

A girl covering her face with the folder was talking to Yoona.

“So you are Miss Im Yoona.”

“Yes Ma’am I am Im Yoona.” Yoona answered politely.

“How was your day Miss Im” The HR asked.

“Good Ma’am how about yours.” Yoona feel like flirting.

“It should be good Miss Im, but a girl Yoona ruined it.” The girl bring down the folder and show the cup of coffee she got with Yoona’s name on it. Yoona mentally face palm because she is surely dead.

Although his overbearing demeanor and false sense of entitlement get on Jessica’s nerves, Yoona gets employed after a terrible interview with her.

 

Jessica is forced to hire her since she's desperate for someone on her team to compete with Kwon Yuri, from the different team. Yoona’s employment is timely because she joins them just when they are about to compete with Yuri’s project group. Initially, Jessica and Yoona engage in fierce backbiting while Yoona tries to adjust to Jessica’s ways.

 “It was great you are early Yoona. You know Miss Jung really hate late persons. Because if you do, you will surely dead. That girl was evil.” A girl named Sooyoung told Yoona. The other girl look at her.

“Sooyoung unnie you shouldn’t saying that. What if Miss Jung came?” The other girl was Seohyun. Sooyoung ignored the younger girl.

“So Yoona you should obey every rules ok?” Taeyeon the more mature one says. Yoona smile and nodded.

“Finish with the chatting?” The four was surprised on the presense of their manager.

“Miss J-jung.” They stutter, the latter look at them coldly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter