Eat One's Heart

Yoona Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eat One's Heart

YoonFany

 

Tiffany as trying her best to focus on what she was currently doing at her laptop, but her co-faculty was loud enough on talking about this girl named Im Yoona.

 

"What do you mean? Really? You know Miss In was kinda beautiful, and hot. I wonder how the student feels dating her." Ms. Yoo stated making Tiffany annoyed.

 

"Exactly, sometimes I wish I was the student. I wonder if they are doing something, I want it too." Ms. Choice added.

 

"What? You've been fantasizing Ms. Im?" Ms. Lee asked and giggle.

 

"More than fantasizing." Ms. Chou added, and Tiffany can't take it anymore. She slam her hand in the table getting the attention of the teachers.

 

"You are teachers, act as one!" Tiffany yell, then left the room.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany walks to her class. She was fretted by her students. She start writing on the board.

 

Some of her students are talking with each other.

 

"I heard that Miss Im was dating Suzy from grade 12 Class A. I wish I was Suzy, Miss Im was hot!!" A student giggle

 

"You know I transfer myself in her class in Chemistry. I don't mind doing it with her in the Chem lab, you know we can do experiment." Tiffanybwas more than annoyed, but trying to stop herself.

 

"I heard she once date a teacher too; I wonder why do they break up."

 

"Maybe the teacher wasn't that good as the students." Tiffany is a human with limitation.

 

"Shut up!! And focus on my class!! Do you want to go to dean for talking too much and bad mouthing a teacher here?" Tiffany look at her two student. The two look scared and shook here head. Tiffanybwas trying to control her best.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany went to rest room to fix herself and to freshen up herself. Sh wash her face and was shock to see Yoona at her side.

 

"You look totally stunning with that uniform of yours." Yoona complimented.

 

"Don't think you can get me easily just like your students." Tiffany says coldly. 

 

"Are you still mad at me?" Yoona hug Tiffany from the back. She smell Tiffany's neck and pepper kisses. Tiffany was lying if she say she didn't like it, but she control herself and push Yoona.

 

"What are you doing?! We already break out relationship!! Remember?! You choose a student over me?" Tiffany was glaring at Yoona.

 

"Look that wasn't true. Hyuna was just being the usual flirt." Yoona tried to explain.

 

"You kiss her back! We are over now!!" Tiffany yell leaving Yoona. Yes it still hurt, she wants Yoona back. But having Yoona back will just hurt her furtherly. Tiffany was tired of being hurt.

 

 

 

 

"You shouldn't let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter