Chapter 4 . Beautiful evening

Love comes at the right time and the right place

                                                       Chapter 4 

                                                 Beautiful Evening   

                                                Risultati immagini per iu smile


Jieun and Wooyoung have reached the their destination.
On the way, When Wooyoung asked Jieun to tell  her family , immediately Jieun changed the speech and she was behaving strangely. She was beginning to get nervous and this Wooyoung noted it . Wooyoung wondered to himself  "Why??"
.Why she does not want to talk about it? And why she behaved this way? He does not know why but one thing he knows, that has happened to something, and he wants to find out what happened.

Wooyoung came out of the car and he opened the door to Jieun and he stretched out his right hand and Jieun put her left hand in the hand of Wooyoung as she left the car and her cheeks were bright pink from blushing.

Wooyoung and Jieun began to walk, but suddenly Wooyoung put his hands on Jieun's eyes. Jieun stiffened and Wooyoung noticed it, so he approached the left ear of Jieun and he said "trust me, I want to show you something."
 Heart of Jieun was beating fast because she could feel the breath of Wooyoung on her neck, and that made her very nervous making.

Wooyoung began to gently push Jieun a sign to walk and follow him. They walked and walked, until Wooyoung stopped. Wooyoung approached ear right of Jieun and  he said "now you can see" and with this he took away his hands on Jieun's eyes. The place is just beautiful although it is a simple place. 

Jieun was startled and she turned her  left head  to see Wooyoung with a smile on her lips. Even he smiled and said "let's go" while he took the left hand  of Jieun in running.


[After the walk]

Jieun and Wooyoung had fun  so much . They ate, chatted and even played.
After the walk, Wooyoung called the driver  for back home and  he decided to accompany  Jieun at   her  home, because it is very late and he would never allow to leave a girl to come home very late .
Now they are in the car and chat with each other until the driver announced to them that they arrived in front of Jieun's home.

Jieun greets Wooyoung and she got out from the car and walked to her house. When Wooyoung saw Jieun to go in her home, he said, "She will serve us" with a smile.

"What did you say, my lord ??" the driver said, looking at Wooyoung through the mirror inside in the car.

"I said  she will help us and she will serve us  " Wooyoung said with a smile

"Are you sure??" She's just a girl "the driver said as if he doubts Wooyoung.

"Yes, I'm sure. She will help us with our project " Wooyoung said looking at the driver. The latter made a sign, a sign of approval and started the car to go home ........


When Jieun came to her house, she began to jump for happiness until she remembered an episode and has stopped jumping. She noted that Wooyoung looked at the girls. Maybe he's a playboy? Maybe he is using her ?? These questions were felt Jieun sad.


A/N:I'm sorry for the short chapter, but  Ididn't have time these days anyway thanks a lot for 20 Subscribers, thanks so much.  new readers welcome here <3 . I promise you  to update more often :) :) and to apologize for being inactive these days, today I tell you many news / fact about WooU.i hope you like it..

1. IU said : thanks to Wooyoung  though her interview 

2. IU: "I'm worried as I can not Communicate well with people I'm not close with, but Wooyoung oppa initiate to help me and now We Are close to each other"( wooyoung helps iu and they are very close...omg 😱)

3.IU Said that She was Sad and she was so sorry when She have to Tell to Wooyoung that They cant to do Kiss scene. . ( IU , u want Kiss wooyoung kekeke)

4."if there's no Kiss scene With IU, i'll make one happen " - Wooyoung ( he is so cute .. omg)

5.IU said : her manager and Wooyoung's manager are Close and friends (so iu and wooyoung become friends also because of Their manager ) (She Said in her interview 2011)

6."This is Pilsook's last appearance before her transformation! Please don't hate her so much. She only said those things because she adores Jason. She did become harsh and critical after her diet, but she did not become a cold city woman, WooU fighting! " -IU

Special mentions: @deandew @drunkentaiji  @Jazmin8Sarina here new chapter. tnx for being patient. thanks so much