chapter 2

Love comes at the right time and the right place

                                                                                         Chapter 2

 

  


"It was a wonderful meeting," says the boss as he left his office.
"Yes, it is true. This was one of my favorite games. It was interesting to talk to you" Nichkhun says with a smile.
"Yes, it is true and  then we have done a great deal (bargain)," says the boss.
"Yeah ....  a great deal, I think my boss will be very happy," says Nichkhun.
"I hope so " says the boss while he and Nichkhun came out by the agency.


"Jieun, if you had fast, now we would already meet our boss " says Taeyang who was leaving the agency.

Jieun not answered, she has other things to think about.

"Jieun ??? Jieun ??  you hear me as I speak ?? you listen me as i speak?? "  Taeyang says a little annoyed.

Jieun looked at him for a moment and then nodded her head

A/N: For example. she looked at him for a moment

Risultati immagini per iu sad

"why you do not talk to me? "Taeyang  says watching the direction of Jieun.

"............ F-f-f-for your fault, I killed a person. Because of you, I have committed murder, I feel now as if I had handcuffs on my wrists." Jieun says  like she was going  to cry.

"I can not believe you're still upset about it," says Taeyang

"Yes, and  I'm  very angry, it's all your fault," says Jieun angry

" he's dead now, is done and you can not go backward" says Taeyang very seriously.

"How can you be quiet? How can you say that ?? how can you ......" says Jieun but was interrupted

"Now you are a murderess, so do not make confusion  for nothing," says Taeyang very serious  looking Jieun.

"And it's always your fault," says Jieun  looking straight in the eyes Taeyang.

"Ugh ... okay, it's my fault, now we get in my car and I'll drive you home," said Taeyang as he mounths  in his the car.
"Ok ... but I did not think you were so" Jieun says softly as she mounths in the car but Taeyang has heard this and he pretended not to hear.
He has access to the engine and started guide.


[the same day, in the evening]

 

Nichkhun has arrived at the agency where he works, and he is waiting to meet his boss.
When it came time to enter the office of his boss ......

"Hello," says Nichkhun

"Hello," says the boss while compiling a module.

"I have something I have to tell you, and that will make you very happy," says Nichkhun while watching his boss.

"Really??" the boss said as he looked up to Nichkhun.

"Yes, actually," Nichkhun says

"OK ... Tell me everything," says the boss while he stopped to write the module.

"Do you remember that today  day I had a meeting ?? Well ... the meeting went booming. Everything went smoothly as we planned" Nichkhun says very happy.

"You were right, this news made me happy, I'm very proud of you," the boss says with a smile.

"Thank you, I promise you that I will not let you down, it's a promise," Nichkhun said.

"I'm sure you never let me down, now please let me finish writing the module and it is better for you to go home, it's late now," says the boss.

"Ok ... thank you very much, see you tomorrow, good night" Nichkhun said while he was leaving but .....

"Ooh .... boss, tomorrow we have a meeting with the agency" Nichkhun says

"Ok, you can go now," the boss says as he write

"Good night" Nichkhun says and with that he goes home.

"Things are getting interesting," says the boss  alone with a smile.


the day after

"Jieun, wake up," Taeyang says screaming while he is inside in his car in front home of Jieun

"BEEP, BEEP" the horn sound heard throughout the neighborhood.

"Taeyang ... why? Why are you here ??" says Jieun a little whimpering facing her window.

"Today, we have to meet our boss, now hurry up, now clothes that we must go or else ......" Taeyang said, but was interrupted.

"Otherwise what ??" Jieun says.

"I will tell your secret," says taeyang

"Which secret??" Jieun says.

"You know what secret that I am referring" Taeyang says with a smile and that too Jieun could see the smile from afar.

"Ugh ..... ok, now I get, I have to wait a little change," says Jieun clothes and with that she went to change.

Taeyang is still in the car to wait Jieun and he can hear noises from the Jieun home, "What are she  doing ??" Taeyang thought. Taeyang is tired of waiting Jieun, so he decided to call her. As he was about to open his mouth, Jieun out of the house.

"Finally you came," says Taeyang to Jieun she's got in the car.

"Sorry I took so long," says Jieun.

"It's ok ... we aren't delay   in any case, the important that you are here," says Taeyang as he started driving.


after the race.

Taeyang and Jieun arrived at their destination. They are in front of the agency.
Jieun on the way was  silent, she has not spoken in the car, she was too busy (thinking). She was quiet.
"Jieun ..." Taeyang says as he will appeal to Jieun and looks .... "Jieun, when we are in the office of the chief, you stay calm, don't be nervous, ok ??" Taeyang says.

Jieun turns her head and turns to Taeyang "Why should I be nervous ??".

"Because he could ask questions, and I know you very well, you will easily get nervous," says Taeyang.

Jieun not respond, she is silent.

"Why do not you talk ?? the cat got your tongue ??, however, we must enter" Taeyang said as he started to walk.

"Ok ... I arrive" says Jieun,  even she started to walk.


Taeyang and Jieun  look in the eyes before entering the office.

Taeyang is knocking on the door.
"Next" says unkhown
and so Jieun and Taeyang enter.
The first thing that comes to mind to Jieun is "Wow, he must be rich and how great his office".
The office of the boss is huge and there are objects that are worth a lot of money, the office of the boss  the black  also the carpet, the windows are made of glass ........

"Hello boss" taeyang said.

"Hello Taeyang and the girl who is next to you is Jieun Lee, right ??" the boss said on his desk, looking Taeyang and after he looks Jieun.

"Yes, I'm Jieun Lee, nice to meet you" Jieun says while watching the boss.

"Pleasure's all mine, I was told that you killed a person who was working here and after he betrayed us. You  are good girl, I am very proud of you," the boss said as he got up from his chair and he is went front to Jieun and Taeyang.
Jieun was surprised, she could not do anything but she just looks him 
Taeyang realized the Jieun's behavior and so he decided to help her.

"Yes, she is,  but why  you called us?? why we wanted to receive???" Taeyang said.

"Taeyang, now you can go, I want to talk to Jieun" the boss says as he looks Jieun.

"But boss ...." Taeyang said.

"I told you to go" boss says as he looks Taeyang.

"Okay boss" Taeyang says resignedly.

 when he leaves.

"Jieun, now I ask you something," the boss says as he watches her.

"Yes, boss," Jieun says nervously 

"These days I decided one thing, I have decided that you will not be a murderess and ....." the boss says ...

"Really??" Jieun says very happy, interrupting the boss.

"Yes, I have decided that you will be my secretary," the boss says.

"His secretary ??" Jieun says disbelief.

"Yes, my secretary, what ?? ?? you do not want ??? you want to be a murderess ??" the boss says.

"No .... I want to be his secretary" Jieun says.

"Okay ... okay .... ummm .... aaaahhh .. I've come up with something that is, that you'll be my secretary but sometimes but only sometimes I will send you  a mission " the boss says .

"For a mission ??" Jieun says puzzled.

" yeah.. Jieun, what time is it now ??" the boss says.

"16:30" Jieun says as she looks at her phone to see the time.

"OMG ...... we are late to a meeting" The boss says as he prepares.

"What meeting ??" Jieun says.

"I'll explain later, now let's go," the boss said very quickly and with that they come out from 'office to go to the meeting.


"Sorry for the delay" the boss says,when he enter the room with Jieun behind him.

"Do not worry, it's okay, you're not late," Nichkhun says kindly

"It is true," says a man who is sitting next to Nichkhun.

Meanwhile Jieun is quite uncomfortable because she do not understand what to do and does not know what's going on around her and she can not see the two men  because she is behind her boss 


"I'm glad I'm not late .... anyway she is my new secretary," the boss says  presenting Jieun to  two men while he was sitting in his chair.

"Hello nice to meet you, I'm Nichkhun" Nichkhun says, rising from his chair and waits Jieun shaking hands.

"Nichkhun ............. Hello, nice to meet you" Jieun says clutching the hand of Nichkhun.

"Hello I'm Wooyoung, nice to meet you," Wooyoung said with a charming smile.

"What's your name, pretty lady ??" Wooyoung said, getting up from his chair and walks towards Jieun and he takes the hand of Jieun and kisses her hand.

"I .... i.... I'm Jieun" Jieun says smiling and enchanted by the beauty of Wooyoung ...........


A/N:hi!!!!sorry for late update but there was a problem a few days ago AFF did not work well for a few hours, as I was writing the chapter, AFF was not working anymore and then I lost the chapter that I wrote. ugh ..... so i rewrite the chapter. PS: Merry christmas

anyway here for the first time  Wooyoung appears  and Jieun and Wooyoung met. i hope you are glad kekeke .... btw I made a "edit" about iu and wooyoung.
this

L'immagine può contenere: 4 persone, sMS    i hope you like it .

special mentions:@deandew here WooU chapter and my edit kekeke... btw i hope you like my chapter. PS:meery christmas in advance
@Jazmin8Sarina  here a new chapter ... i hope you like it .... ps: merry christmas in advance.
@drunkentaiji         here Wooyung.... i hope you are happy  and as i promise you .... here a photo of Wooyoung and merry christmas in advance

 
Risultati immagini per wooyoung i'm your man