Nice to meet you

Love comes at the right time and the right place

                                                                                Chapter 3

                                                                            "Nice to meet you"

L'immagine può contenere: 3 persone, sMS


reunion

"Seems  a good idea," the boss said.

It has already spent an hour when it started the reunion.
The boss is sitting in the "middle", Nichkhun and Wooyoung are sitting next to each other and in front of them there  sitting Jieun that she is close to the boss.Jieun has not yet figured out what they're talking about.
Jieun beginning of the reunion  looked  Wooyoung. She was fascinated by the beauty of Wooyoung and also kind of behavior Wooyoung.Jieun occasionally looked Nichkhun and her boss not to get caught by Wooyoung or her  boss or Nichkhun and Nichkhun being close to Wooyoung, he would say to Wooyoung  that Jieun was looking at him.


"Ok, we did an agreement " Wooyoung a said as he got up from his chair.

"I agree," the boss said as he got up from his chair to bleed to Wooyoung's hand as a sign of approval of their project.

"Thanks for your cooperation" wooyoung said as she smiled at the boss.

"If anything I have to say I," the boss said he was smiling.

"Well ... now I have to go anyway thanks a lot" Wooyoung said.

Meanwhile, when Wooyoung said that sentence, Nichkhun got up from his chair and he went to say goodbye to Jieun.

"Goodbye Jieun" Nichkhun said while he is approaching Jieun.

Jieun got up from her chair

"Ooh .... Goodbye Nichkhun" Jieun said some banal as she bowed to him.

"I do not need you you bow, you do not need" Nichkhun said while it formed a drop of sweat on his forehead as he smiled politely.

"Ok." Jieun said cordially.

Jieun for some strange reason she felt sad that Wooyoung and Nichkhun go away.

"Ok ... then we'll see you next time," the boss said Wooyoung

"Yes" Wooyoung said as he began to pick up his jacket and his suitcase and he approached Nichkhun.

"Let's go Nichkhun ???" Wooyoung said as he watched Nichkhun and not noticing that before him there Jieun.

"Yes," Nichkhun said, and after he has turned away from Wooyoung.

Wooyoung, for some reason, he felt that someone was staring at him. So he turned his head and saw that there was Jieun staring at him, Wooyoung's lips curved up into a smile.

"Hello Jieun,  sorry I had not seen you" Wooyoung said with a charming smile.

Jieun did not respond, she stood staring at him.

"Jieun I-" Wooyoung said, but was interrupted by someone

"Wooyoung, hurry" Nichkhun said while he was on the door of the room to wait Wooyoung.

"Ok" Wooyung said as he watched Nichkhun and soon after he turned to Jieun.

Wooyung took the right hand of Jieun and he kissed her hand, making Jieun blushed and then  Wooyoung approached the left ear  of Jieun and he said "See you soon beautiful woman" and soon after he walked away from her and he went from Nichkhun.

Jieun remained very shocked but she liked that Wooyoung has hailed her. She suddenly remembers a person. THE BOSS. Perhaps he saw this scene ...?
Jieun turned her  head and luckily she saw that the boss is busy writing something.

"Jieun." the boss said while he was writing

Jieun remained parallelized ..

"Yes ...?"  Jieun said

"You'd better go home now," the boss said as he continued to write.

"Oooh ... yes and thank you very much for the  new work ... bye" Jieun said  a bit quickly and with that she left in that room


Jieun was trying Taeyang but she could not find him , she tried to call him but nothing. Maybe he went home ?? Jieun thought.

Meanwhile Jieun is in the reception alone.

"Jieun" someone said

is perhaps Taeyang? Jieun thought.

She turned and her lips are curved into a smile.  Was Wooyoung .
Wooyoung approached her.

"Jieun" Wooyoung said again, smiling.

"Wooyoung ... what are you doing here ?? I thought you were gone?" Jieun said   a bit smiling.

"I had to do one thing before I go, and you ?? Should not you go home?" Wooyoung said

"Yes, but ..." Jieun said but was interrupted.

"What ??? You need someone to accompany you to your house ?? If you want  I can accompany" Wooyoung said as he watched carefully the face of Jieun.

"What?" Jieun said a little surprised.

Wooyoung smiled and he said, "Come on." He took the left hand of Jieun and he began to drag Jieun outside of the agency.

When they are released by the agency and Wooyoung stopped walking and even stopped to drag Jieun.

"Where are we going??" Jieun said as she looked at Wooyoung.

"Before I take you at your house, I want you to see a beautiful place" Wooyoung said with a beautiful smile.

"Do you want me to see a beautiful place?" Jieun said surprised.

"Yes" Wooyung said with a beautiful smile.

Wooyoung took his phone was in his left pocket, he dialed a number, and then he put his phone to his ear and he told the person to come and fetch him. While Wooyoung called someone, Jieun looked at him
Considering that today  Jieun was wearing only light clothes, she started to get cold.
Wooyoung when he noticed this, he put his coat on the shoulder of Jieun.

"Ummh? ...." Jieun turned to him and was surprised for his action.

"That's my coat, I saw that you're shaking" Wooyung said smiling at her.

"Thank you so much but you do not cold?" Jieun said

"No, do not worry" Wooyoung said.

When Jieun was about to answer Wooyoung,  a limousine appeared before them both. Jieun remained speechless because it is the first time that Jieun sees a limousine and then this limousine is very beautiful and you see that it is expensive.

"Jieun, enters" Wooyoung said, interrupting the thoughts of Jieun. Wooyoung is keeping the door to be a gentleman and made a sign to enter the limousine  to Jieun and so Jieun entered.
When she entered was shocked at how large the limousine. 

The  limousine is white  illuminated  and inside the limo there alcohol. While Jieun is busy with her  thoughts, Wooyoung has already risen in the limousine that he is sitting next to Jieun.

"Do you like??" Wooyoung said as he watched Jieun.

"Um ... what ??" Jieun said

"Do you like my limousine ??" Wooyoung said

"Yes, I like it  .... wow ... you have to be rich to have this limousine " Jieun said.

"Yes, and you ?? tell me about yourself, to know us better, ok ??" Wooyoung said

"Yeah, okay" Jieun said.

And with that the driver began driving.


A/N: hi guys, i hope you like my chapter, i know that this chapter is boring but actually this chapter had to be longer but I am sick and these days i didn't go to school and  so I could not write as much btw now forward each chapter that i will write in future , at the end of each chapter, I will write a news concerns IU and Wooyoung that no one knows but today I say to you two pieces of news that I hope will make you happy (especially 2). (but 1 isn't a news)

 

1.Do you believe that IU like Wooyoung??
here is one of my evidence..
you may believe it or not
During the beginning of the drama, IU had a crush on Wooyoung and later on their love line in the series gained a lot of momentum from fans. In the photos the ‘Milky Couple’ (Woo from Wooyoung and U from IU – Woo-U stands for milk in Korean) seem to be showing a lot of affection as they are lovingly looking at each other. IU seems to be trying hard not to laugh by closing her lips hard as Wooyoung is slowly approaching her. Netizens found the cuts very cute as both seem to be extremely shy!  ( LOOK THIS PHOTO )                          

2. ( i hope you will be happy) It has been confirmed that singer soloist IU and 2pm Wooyoung is been dating since last year. Their fans are really happy to both artist. ( when it was confirmed this news was in 2014 and then when  says "since last year" means the 2013 wow ... IU and Wooyoung went out together even if IU had already met Kiha ... wow ... WOOU forever)

Special mentions: @deandew here a new chapter , i hope you like it and also these news ^^

@Jazmin8Sarina here a new chapter with a little WooU moment ..keke .... merry christmas  :) :)