chapter 1

Love comes at the right time and the right place

A/N:Hi ! I want to inform you that I have not deleted the chapters but I just put all four chapters into one page.


Autor's pov
Beep.... Beep....Beep....
The sound of the alarm did wake Lee jieun "Ugh.....another day of school" thought Lee Jieun. so she got up and  she gets ready to get dress and have breakfast.
She looked at his watch and she immediately ran out of the house or else she missed the bus.
Exit the house and immediately ran to the bus stop, she noticed that his friend was not there "strange, him every morning is always here " thought Lee Jieun.
Suddenly came the bus and she climbed on the bus.when it's time to get off the bus, she noticed a sports car "wow" she said aloud. Suddenly she heard the bell and so she runs to arrive on time in the classroom. The hours are spent in a hurry even though the lessons were boring. 
When she was returning home from school, (a / n: she crosses a road not sure but that the road does get home early) until she heard a noise. It looks like a gun noise.
She was frightened but she was also curious, noticed that there is a neighborhood so she thought that the noise was coming from there.
When she went up to the place, she gasped......
When she was returning home from school,  until she heard a noise. It looks like a gun noise.
She was frightened but she was also curious, noticed that there is a neighborhood so she thought that the noise was coming from there.
When she went up to the place, she gasped.
She could not believe what she saw.
She saw a body on the ground coming out  blood on the victim's head and saw a man in front of the body with a gun in his right hand.
She was scared, wanted to escape from this place, but she could not because she was so afraid that she could not even walk.
While she was looking at if there were people to call an ambulance for that person who is on the ground, without realizing, the culprit walked slowly to her .
When she realized that someone was staring at her, she slowly turned to see who the person staring at her.When she saw his face, she stepped back because she was shocked. She had wide open because the culprit is her friend.
"Hi Lee jieun" said the boy

"Hi tae-tae-yang"Lee jieun said  with voice trembling .

"Why you're not at house?" said taeyang 
"I was leaving but what are you doing here? " Jieun said 
"Work"Taeyang said with a scary look that put fear Jieun
"Well.......you were the one to kill that person ...... ??? Jieun said with a trembling voice 
"Yes,i did." said taeyang
Jieun remains speechless, did not think her friend could do such a thing and the thing that upsets is that he assumes his crime and does not try to justify himself  that he killed that man. it is as if he  cared  not that killed  one person, that he has taken a life of a poor person.
"What is it ?? why you mouth wide open ?? what I said ??"said Taeyang
This sentence has angered Jieun
"What? What the hell are you talking? You- you-YOU have killed an innocent person and you tell meWhat is it ?? why you mouth wide open ?? what I said ?? " said Jieun very angry.
"What do you care if I killed a person ?? How do you know whether he is innocent or not ?? Jieun, you did not have to see all this." said Taeyang with a serious look
"I can not believe it, I can not believe that you are so , I thought you were different, I thought you were a good person, I ....... I want you to come as you were before, where Taeyang that I know?? Where's is over ?? "Says Jieun that she was going to cry
"You think you know me ?? Really ?? If you knew me well, you would not be surprised" Taeyang says with a slight smile
"What???....okay ...... now I'm going to the police to tell all ..... sorry Taeyang but I can not let you go without you pay for what you did ..... I'm sorry ... I swear .... "said Jieun as she was walking away from him.
While she turned (A / N: I mean that Jieun she turned behind and then  Taeyang see Jieun's shoulders) to go to the police, Taeyang grabs the right wrist of Jieun and so Jieun is located very close to Taeyang.
"I can not afford to go the police and tell all and  i am  forced to do one thing ... sorry Jieun" says Taeyang
"What ?? What are you saying ??" says Jieun frightened
"Sorry" says taeyang and he pulled a cloth with an alcohol  in the mout of Jieun and with this has made faint Jieun and so and Jieun faints.
Jieun wakes "Where I am??" she thought .

Jieun is  in a  unknown room and she can not see anything because the room is dark, but at least she knows she is on the bed.
"Finally you woke up," said a strange voice that did scare Jieun. The stranger the light
"TAEYANG??What are you doing here" said Jieun.
"Work" said Taeyang.
"Work??when you work?" said Jieun disbelief
"a long time, now I have to go, rested. "Taeyang says as he gets up to leave.
"wait.... where  i am??" said Jieun
"It's not important, now rested" said Taeyang  and he closed the door behind him and He closed the door so that Jieun could not escape .
"Taeyang,why you closed the door ?? Open, please !!! "said Jieun clapping at the door to hear the noise Taeyang
and perhaps he might have opened the door
but he did not, Jieun she started to cry for  desperation and could blame her?
She saw her friend kill a person, she saw the other side of her friend and is now locked in a unknown   room and this in a single day
 
 
Ji Eun started to cry on the bed, she has a face on the pillow and her body wrapped in a blanket .... while she cried, her eyes become heavier and finally she falls asleep.
 "Wake Up "Taeyang  says while  shaking a little Ji Eun's body.
"Huh ?? What?" Jieun says disoriented
"I must tell you something important, I talked to my boss and told him everything that has happened and for  not to kill you, you must be part of this agency, then Congratulations, now you're with us, " Taeyang says 
"what?? What are you saying?? Which agency ?? Who are you all ?? because from now on I will be with you ??? What the hell is going on today ?? "Jieun said upset
""I think you'll tell him tomorrow, for you today was a bad day and I think you're confused and shocked, I now call my driver to tell him to take you home ..... and not tell anyone about what you saw .. ok ?? , Now I have to go call  the driver meanwhile  prepared "Taeyang says , while  going out and closing the door.


It's been days since that incident, after Taeyang told Jieun that  she must become a murderess and she has to do another work / thing for the boss of Taeyang. Lee Jieun became very secretive, these days she jump  the school, she is so scared that  she does not go out of her room.
She is every day and every hour in her room to hide and cry.
She can not believe what she has to do and she could not believe that her  friend  do this horrible work .  In fact , Since that day, she has not spoken to him.
Now she is in her room (as usual) under the bed thinking about what happened to her in the last few days, until she hears a noise and this noise approaches  to her .
this noise are steps, so there is someone in the house and this has done much to scare Jieun and now she is under to bed trembling even her teeth are shaking.
the sound of footsteps approaching more and more. suddenly there's noise, there are no footsteps and Jieun does not believe that he or she is gone, she is not stupid. then she remained under the bed with her eyes closed.
At one point, she feels that something or rather someone opened the door to her room.
And that someone entered her room to rummage through the things of Jieun, meanwhile Jieun is still shaking from fear and she is afraid that someone would find her.
That someone from the beginning  already knew where  was Jieun, after all, he or she is very good at finding people.
He or she began to slowly closer to Jieun, meanwhile Jieun was beginning to freak out, she could not calm down especially now that she saw the leg in front of her and for this  she closed her eyes to think of other things and also to calm .
"Hi Lee Jieun" says unknown
Jieun took fright, and as she turned her head to see who the stranger, she was trembling. Once she saw who that person ....
"Omg..... taeyang...You've done a scare....ugh....what are you doing here?? why are you in my house?" says Jieun angry.
"What does it mean what I am I doing here ?? Is not it obvious, I have come to see you because these days  i did not see you " says Taeyang.
"Yeah....but...." Jieun says a little confused and shaken
" but..what??" Taeyang says
"nothing " Jieun answered quickly .
" Ok......strength we go ,must we go to a place" taeyang says.
" What??and where we go ?? "says Jieun
  "In a place, we have not much time, we have to go now, you don't ask me questions, you will understand when  we got there" taeyang says with a serious look that put fear  Jieun.
Taeyang grabs the right wrist of  Jieun and begins to come out of her room. Once out Jieun's house , they went to look for  Taeyang's car, really just Taeyang trying  his car, Jieun did nothing, she was too confused and tired to do it.
When Jieun was about to open his mouth to ask where Taeyang had parked his car, Taeyang found his car.
Taeyang began to drag Jieun in his car, once they entered in car and putting the seat belt, Taeyang has the engine to get to his destination.
Once they arrived at that place, Jieun saw a corner of the neighborhood, the corner (according to her) that   the homeless  lived in this place because that corner of the neighborhood is messy and dirty.
Jieun thought because Taeyang brought her here? In a place so dirty and horrible ..
  "Here we go" Taeyang says 
"Yes ... but .... what are we doing here" says Jieun
"As I told you before, you'll find out, now come down" Taeyang says he descended from the car.
"Ooo ... o-okay, gwenchana" says Jieun.
 
Once they arrived in that place that Jieun thinks that place is  grubby and horrible, Jieun saw that there was someone with a black suitcase in his left hand.
"Hello" taeyang said to the gentleman
"Hello," said the gentleman.
"What do you say to excuse yourself to what you did? You know why I'm here, right?" taeyang says
 
Meanwhile Jieun not understand anything about what is going on.
"Yes, I know why you're here but please do not do it, I made a mistake, we can all make mistakes, please forgive me" pleaded with the Lord.
Meanwhile Jieun approached Taeyang and she said in a low voice  "What he means" do not do "?? I'm not understanding anything" and Taeyang replied softly "Sshhh ... you will understand, wait ... but remember when I'll tell you an order, you will do it, ok? "  and  Jieun replied "Yeah .... umm ... ok"
"Forgive you?" Taeyang snorted
"And why I should forgive you ??" Taeyang says with a serious look.
"Umm ... because we're friends ... and ......" the gentleman goes some way to justify
"... It is true, we are friends," Taeyang says with a smile and that smile did not convince Jieun.
"Really ?, I know you forgive me?" says the man happy.
"Si..una species ...." says Taeyang as he approached the man
 "Ooh ..that relief ... I thought the worst .... but what do you do?" He says the man first lifted and now confused because  Taeyang has blocked the man.
"Here, Jieun," says Taeyang while pulled the gun to  Jieun.
"Eh ... what ?? what you want me to do it with a gun?" says Jieun.

"How can you say" what do you want me to do I do with a gun? "Is not quite obvious, you must kill him" says Taeyang.

"WHAT? I thought that you have forgiven me,"  the man  says scared
"You said well, you thought but I have NEVER thought of this,  force Jieun, kill him" says Taeyang
"I can not kill him, I'm sorry I can not," says Jieun as she began to cry
"You can do it and as I told you before" when I'll tell you an order, you will do it "so do it "taeyang says
"I'm sorry I can not do it,"  Jieun says  crying
".. you  can do it, he deserves to die because he killed a whole school, he beaten many womens etr ... so do it now" Taeyang says.
And now Jieun start thinking  if he killed a whole school and he beaten many womens,,he deservers to die,right??? What should i do?? Otteoke???
"Jieun, wake up, kill him now," says taeyang, interrupting the  thought of Jieun
"Noo, please no," the man says
"STOP" Jieun says screaming.
"Do it now, he deserves to die, it's easy to get a gun and kill him" says taeyang
"DO IT NOW" taeyang says  screaming
"Jieun, you have no choice, if you do not, you'll end up in trouble" taeyang says.
"OO..O-o-o-ok, gwenchana" says Jieun crying.
She took the gun as Taeyang said and she pulls the trigger, and the bullet hit the gentleman.
Jieun falls to his knees on the ground, crying and thinking what she did.
"Well ... finally you did it , that worm deserved to die, that fool has betrayed us, he deserves to die" taeyang said as he stared at the victim's body
"Wait, how betrayed you ?? I thought he killed a whole school and he beaten many womens' he says Jieun confused and shaken.
"I lied, he never did this, he just betrayed our agency," says taeyang.
"WHAT" Jieun says shaken
What have I just done? I killed an innocent person    think Jieun

"Come on, come on, come in a little while the cops" says Taeyang.
Jieun does not say anything because she is too upset to talk, she thinks only about what she did.
"Jieun, get up," says taeyang as he approached to Jieun.
Taeyang began to shake Jieun but she stood there stops to do nothing and he began to think. When he came to him an idea  , he pulled out a handkerchief and the handkerchief is not a normal  handkerchief.  He put the handkerchief into his mouth Jieun, meanwhile Jieun did nothing, she is as immobilized, after a while the handkerchief  had effect that Jieun fainted.
Taeyang took Jieun in  bridal style and he heads into his car.



Jieun is awake from few hours , now she's on the bed in an unknown room.
She has not decided to leave the room because she is very confused, stressed and frightened.
Suddenly the door opened and the person who entered is  Taeyang ..
"so how are you??" taeyang says he watched Jieun .......................


Meanwhile a  tall man , handsome, dressed in a suit and tie has stopped in front of an agency.
He entered the agency  agency and he went by the front desk.
"Hi, I'm here for an appointment with your boss"
"Ooh ...yeahh ... and what's your name ?? so I'm going to tell the boss," says the woman enchanted   from the man's beauty
"My name is ..... Nichkhun" Nichkhun says with a beaming smile.
[A / N: Did you think it was Wooyoung, right ?? kekeke]
"Ook, follow me this way," the woman says.....