Unexpected Way

The Way It Should Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Excuse me, do you know where Jihyo unni? I couldn't find her. I have something important to tell her.", she ask one of Jihyo's classmate with lovely voice.

"I'm not quite sure where, but I saw she walking to the opposite direction.", Jihyo's classmate reply without a slight suspicion.

"Really? Thank you." she reply and thinking where Jihyo could be at this time. She start walking to the direction that she been told.

"Could it be? Well, no harm in trying.", she thought when one particular place hit her mind. One place where Jihyo could be.

She arrive at a door that separate her with the place where Jihyo could be. She open the door slowly to prevent Jihyo form noticing that she is there.

"Got you.", she say in whisper and smiling in victory that her hunch is correct. She could see Jihyo sitting on the desk at the rooftop.

She keep thinking what she should do now. She then close the door slowly and wait for Jihyo behind the door. She stand behind the door near the stairs quietly and patiently.

Jihyo on the other hand, keep thinking about what just happen. She come to the rooftop just to ease her mind, but she failed to do so. She only keep think about them when she alone.

"It couldn't be about me right? That impossible, but why does he look like he is hurting whenever he look at me? Why should he be hurting?", she speak to herself. Question after question appear in her mind. Jihyo just couldn't forget the look on Sehun face when they meet just now.

Jihyo then took a deep breath and stand up because there is nothing she can do at that time. She open the door and walk to the stairs without knowing that something gonna happen to her.

Jihyo could feel a slight push from behind her. She didn't expect anyone would be there, because ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter