Her Sunshine

The Way It Should Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo has been cold toward others after that night. It actually not really matter for her since she does not have other friend other than Kyungsoo. Since their friendship is keep hidden, they does not really need to interact with each other in the school.

Jihyo sit at her desk while stare outside the window. How she wish she will wake up that day with no memories of him. How she wish she never fall in love, but it's already too late.

"Good morning class. We have a new student today. Please introduce yourself", Jihyo's teacher greeting brought her back. Jihyo look in front of the class just to be greet by the eyes that she hasn't meet for a long time. He smile when he caught her attention.

"Hai, I'm Hanbin. Please take care of me", he said with his brightest smile and still looking at Jihyo.

Hanbin. He is Jihyo's cousin. They used to play together before she meet Sehun and Kungsoo. He promised Jihyo that he will be back because Hanbin's family have to move out, and they didn't meet since then.

Hanbin took the seat behind Jihyo. Her eyes follow Hanbin all the way to his seat. She can't seem to believe what just happen. For the first time that day, she finally smiled.

"I keep my promise, right Jihyo-ah?", he smiled remembering the promise that he made to Jihyo. She nodded with a smiled on her lips. She happy.

She looked back to the front of the class trying to concentrate until the end of the lesson but she knew she failed to do so. When the bell ring, she snap her head back to see her cousin.

"I miss you Jihyo-ah", Hanbin stand up and open his arm just to hug Jihyo. He really miss his cousin, even though they contact each other often just to share everything that happen in their life.

Actually, almost everything. Jihyo didn't tell Hanbin about what had happen between her and Sehun, because she knew he will worried about her. She have to lie. She had too. She only tell Hanbin about Kyungsoo.

"Me too.", she said and hug him back, but then suddenly something hit her. Jihyo quickly put some distant between them.

"Why d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter