Missing Courage

The Way It Should Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin has arrived at Jihyo's house. He stand on the door of his car after park it just in front of Jihyo's house. While waiting for Jihyo, he keep thinking about the conversation he had yesterday.

"I just want to know", Hanbin plead and he can see the hesitation in Kyungsoo face.

"His name is Sehun", Kyungsoo sigh. Hanbin focus to every word that Kyungsoo say.

"The three of us used to be best friends, but Sehun start acting like we didn't know each other when we enter high school. I'm not quite sure why but I guess because of our fan girls. You see, our fan girls might be a bit crazy.", he took a sip of his drink.

"Did Jihyo decided to hide your friendship then?", Hanbin ask out of curiosity.

"Yes. That's why you didn't see us together at school." Kyungsoo said feeling guilty. He wish he didn't agree from the beginning.

"Jihyo decide to confess to Sehun 4 years ago but he still didn't give his answer. I'm trying to push him but he always avoiding me. There something you need to know, I think Sehun also like Jihyo, but I'm not quite sure why he didn't say so." He continue and look at Hanbin's expression.

"Yah!", he shock when he heard the shout. He really want to kill that person but his lips suddenly curved upward looking at the smiling girl in front of him.

"What are you thinking about Hanbin-ah? I've called you like a thousand times already, but you didn't even reply." Jihyo pouting.

"Sorry. Are you just arrived? Let's go.", Hanbin laugh nervously. He open the passenger door for Jihyo to enter.

The silent that evolved during the drive make Jihyo a bit uncomfortable. She know that Hanbin's eyes may look like he focus on the road but not his mind.

"Are you really okay Hanbin-ah? Is there something bothering you? You know you can tell me." Jihyo decide to break the silent.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter