Her Decision

The Way It Should Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo sit on a swing. A swing that she used to play with them when they still small. A swing that hold a lot of memories. A swing that heard a lot of her pain. She look up at the night sky with a heavy heart. She not quite sure how to erase the pain in her heart. The pain that she feel tonight is worst than other days.

"I wish I never fall for him", she mutters.

"You know you can't control what you feeling, right?" a voice smoothly reply.

She does not need to turn and look at that person because she know his voice. Do Kyungsoo. Her neighbor since they seven years old and her best friend since then. She like him as a friend and not more than that, and so does him.

He took a swing beside her and look up to the night sky. They just silently watch the stars that decorate the sky. He knew she gonna be here. This is her favorite place when she want to be alone or when she thinking of him.

"Just forget him Jihyo -ah", Kyungsoo decide to break the silent.

"It's hard", she thought. Jihyo then lowered her head and look at her feet.

"I know it's hard Jihyo-ah, but he didn't deserve you. You worth more than that Jihyo-ah. It's been 4 years already, but he still leave you hanging", he sigh then he take a look at Jihyo with a sad heart.

She knew that even though she didn't say anything, Kyungsoo know what is in her mind. Deep inside her heart she knew what Kyungsoo said is true. It's been 4 years since the day that she confessed to Sehun and she still didn't get her answer.

Right. Oh Sehun. One of the kingka in their school along with Kyungsoo. Her first childhood friend. Her best

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter