His Choice

The Way It Should Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He saw her sitting on a swing at the park near her house. A swing that used to be their favorite place when they were little. A swing that still his favorite secret place. A swing that knew how he actually feel. A swing that have been his place every night for these past few years.

He want to hug her. He want to comfort her. He want to tell her he love her. He want to be with her, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. Yes. Sehun just couldn't do it. He is afraid of what will happen if he do it. He knew he is selfish. He just didn't ready yet, even after 4 years since the day that Jihyo confess to him.

"Sehun-ah, I have something to say to you", Jihyo said with her blushing face. She tried to gather her courage just to say these few words to Sehun, even thought she can't bring herself to look at his face.

Sehun looked at her with his widest smile he ever curved on his lip. He didn't even imagine that he could see her blushing this hard. He amused by her. His heart feel like it could burst due to the excitement.

Then he remember the world he live in. The cruel world that he could not exit easily. His smile fade and his heart break. He drop his head down and looked at he ground he standing. He wish that Jihyo will not say those magical words to him.

"I actually like you Sehun-ah", she said a bit louder than her previous word. She shut her eyes and mouth tightly and hold onto herself waiting for his answer.

He knew he have to say it. He knew he does not have a choice. He just have to do it even he knew he could die from it. He think every possible word that could lessen the pain that both of them will feel. He knew he have to drag the time.

"Just until graduation, Sehun-ah. Just until it.", he thought. He take the deepest breath and embrace his heart.

"I'm sorry Jihyo-ah. I need time to think about it", Sehun said with a heavy heart. He quickly turn around and leave Jihyo alone. He run out of the school withou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter