Yunho Sunbae

Dangerous Boy

 

After making sure Hoya stepped into his school, you headed back to Seoul University. Once you stepped into the school, you spotted a tall figure walking right in front. Your smile widened. “Y-Yunho sunbae!” You called.

 

Yunho spun around. “~~~~.” He beamed and stopped to wait for you. “You have lessons today?”

 

You nodded with a slight blush. Every time when Yunho talked to you, you could not feel shy. You have had a crush for him since a year ago when you saw him performing on the stage.

 

He was a great dancer, and a very handsome one too. Just when you thought you could never have the chance to know him, he became a temporary assistant for your lecturer and approached you when you needed help. Gradually, both of you got closer.

 

Both of you started walking towards the building together. The walk was quiet yet peaceful. You took a peek at Yunho’s side profile and felt your heart speeding. When Yunho sensed your gaze, he turned around. Surprised, you quickly looked down at the ground.

 

Yunho’s lips curled into a smile. “I heard you became a counselor. Congrats.” He ruffled your hair with a warm smile. “Well done.”

 

You scratched your head and grinned. “Kamsahamnida.”

 

“So have you gotten your first assignment?”

 

“Yup.”

 

“Is your target a guy or a girl?” Yunho pried, trying not to show how much he cared about the answer.

 

“A guy. He’s 19.” You answered. A soft sigh escaped your lips when you thought about Hoya. *If only he would listen to my advice. But never mind, I should take things slow, right?*

 

Yunho frowned when he heard your sigh. “Did he give you any trouble?”

 

“A bit…. But not that bad.” You forced a smile. 

 

Yunho took a glance at your troubled face. His eyebrows slightly furrowed. *I hope this boy won’t hurt her. Because if he does, I am not going to let him off easily.* He swore in his heart. Just then, he remembered something and stopped.

 

You blinked at him. “Waeyo?”

 

Yunho rubbed the back of his neck and smiled sheepishly. “Erm, are you free this evening? Wanna watch me and my dance crew performing in the club?” He nervously asked.

 

Your eyes sparkled. “I-I would love to. But… I’ve never been to a club…” You mumbled with your head down.

 

“Don’t worry. People there are mainly into dancing. It’s not as dangerous as other clubs.” He reassured. “Moreover, I’ll be there watching you.”

 

Your cheeks heated up upon hearing his words. “Mm… I’ll go tonight.”

 

“Ok. I’ll pick you up at 8 tonight, ok?”

 

“Sure.” You started to think about tonight. *Omo… what should I wear tonight?*

 

***

 

After putting on a black dress and applying make up, you checked yourself at the mirror. You smiled at how different you looked. *It’s been a long time ever since I had the chance to doll myself up again.* You thought. *Ever since I got busy with life, trying to numb myself from the loss of Jihoo…*

 

Instinctly, you walked towards the photo frame and picked it up. “Jihoo ah, Yunho sunbae asked me to watch his performance today. Does noona look good in this dress?” You touched it with a soft smile. Jihoo was only 17 when he took this photo, so obedient and cheerful. Until the year he turned 18 and you entered the Seoul University, he turned bad.

 

You felt tears starting to well up in your eyes as you thought about the past. You quickly took a piece of tissue and wiped them dry.

 

Just then, there was a ring at the doorbell. Immediately, you took a look at your reflection at the mirror again before heading out. “Yunho sunbae.” You called Yunho who was leaning against the wall.

 

Yunho turned towards you. His mouth fell opened at the sight of your transformation.

 

You felt awkward all of a sudden. “Is it… not good?”

 

“Ani.” He shook his head. “You look gorgeous.” He complimented with a wide smile.

 

Your lips curled up. “Kamsahamnida.”

 

“Let’s go, shall we?” He straightened and bowed. You giggled and nodded enthusiastically.