Troubled

Dangerous Boy

 

It has been a week since the kiss at the amusement park happened but the memory was still vivid in your mind. You had never thought of sharing a kiss with someone younger, much least to say, your counseling target. Despite you tried all sorts of method to forget it, you still end up remembering it.

 

“Argh…. Ottoke?” You ruffled your hair and let out a long sigh. Sitting in your University canteen, you found yourself losing your appetite.

 

*Why Hoya is acting so strange to me these days?* You just could not understand his motive. It was as if he just wanted to irritate you because you were his counselor. However, you could not explain the reason behind his heated gaze when he looked at you. Your cheeks flushed red when you thought of the previous session you had with him.

 

 

//Flashback//

 

It was just 4 days after the outdoor session at Everland and you had a counseling session with Hoya again.

 

Knowing that things will be a bit awkward after the kiss, you decided to pretend that the kiss did not happened. The relationship between you and Hoya, was just a counselor and her counseling target.

 

You came into the room a bit earlier than the counsel time and patiently waited for Hoya to arrive.

 

Minutes later, Hoya knocked on the door and stepped in. Surprisingly, Hoya arrived on time. You blinked in surprise, not expecting him to come in this soon.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo.” You put on your usual friendly smile.

 

Hoya frowned at your friendliness. He bowed slightly and went to sit down at the seat opposite to you.

 

*Why is she acting as if nothing as happened?* Hoya saw through your pretense instantly. However, he decided not to expose you for the time being and observe you quietly.

 

After half an hour, you had finished with your usual discussion with him and wanted to talk about something else to keep hi

 

“So…” You closed your file. “Any interesting things to share with me today?”

 

“Interesting?” The corner of his lips quirked up into an amused smile.

 

“For example, anything unusual or special about your surrounding?” You prompted.

 

“Well… yes.” His eyes twinkled.

 

“Oh. Jinjja?” You tilted your head. “Share with me then.”

 

Hoya leaned towards you. “Are you sure you want to listen to it?”

 

You gulped, feeling your throat turning dry all of a sudden. “Sure.. *Cough*” You cleared your throat and took a careful sip from the cup.

 

“Hmm… I think I fell in love with a girl these days.”

 

*COUGH* You choked upon hearing his words. It had caught you off guard. You quickly took a piece of tissue and wiped your mouth. You gaped at him. *He’s not… referring to me… right?”

 

“Oh, that’s good.” You quickly regained composure and feigned ignorance. “Must be a very cute classmate, right? Haha….”

 

Hoya’s smirk widened. *Still playing dumb?*

 

“Well, she’s actually a noona.”

 

You stiffened. “Haha… I see…” You avoided his gaze and tried to keep yourself occupy by randomly flipping a few pages in your file.

 

 

“Why are you not looking at me?” Hoya asked with an obvious expression. “By any chance, are you avoiding of me?”

 

“Ani.” Your head shot up. You stared right into his deep eyes. “I’m listening to you.” You argued.

 

“Keurae… About that noona… I just kissed her a few days ago. Would you like to hear more about it?” He grinned widely.

 

Your cheeks grew pink. “N-No… It’s alright.” You then pretend to check your watch. “Oh, it’s reaching the end of the session soon. Let’s end the session early today.”

 

When you ended your sentence, you quickly stood up and packed your things in a hurry.

 

While Hoya coolly folded his arms and watched you.

 

“Noona. You know you can’t run away from me forever.” He chuckled. “You know very well that I’m interested in you.”

 

You spun around and shot him a glare. “Hoya-ssi. If you could remember, I’m your counselor, and you have to respect me as your elder.”

 

“We’re just a couple of years difference? What’s the matter? Moreover, noona-dongsaeng relationship is in the trend these days.”

 

“Not for me. I’ll never date my counseling target.” You shoved your file into your bag and head to the door. Before exiting, you turned back. “Hoya, don’t make this hard for noona, ok? Find someone else if you want a girlfriend.”

 

 

//Flashback ends//

 

*OMG… Why did I say that to him?* You buried your burning face in your hands. *It’s so weird now… Should I continue counseling him? But he is beginning to show some improvements…*

 

While you were vexing over your problems with Hoya, you did not notice someone came over and sat at the seat opposite to you.

 

“Why do you look so troubled?”

 

“Eh?” You looked up to meet Yunho’s eyes. Your eyes widened in surprise. “Yunho sunbae!”

 

Yunho let out a chuckle. “Are you that surprised to see me?”

 

“Ani….” You lowered your head and shook.

 

“Are you thinking about that student… Howon?”

 

Your mouth fell open. “H-How..?”

 

“It’s all written over your face. There.” He pointed at your forehead with a teasing smile. “Do you need any help?”

 

“No… It’s alright.. I think I can handle that…” You smiled.

 

“If it gets too difficult for you, you can always look for me. I will help you.” He offered. *Although I would hope you stop counseling that boy. He seem to be a trouble…* He thought

 

“Sure. I will look for you, sunbae. Hehe.” You took your chopstick and poked your food.

 

Yunho noticed your distraction and wondered what to do to make you feel better.

 

“Do you have any class later?” He asked.

 

“Class? I don’t think so…” You checked your schedule. “Wae?”

 

“Let’s go somewhere fun, ok?”

 

“Eh?”

 

******************************************************************************************************************************

 

I'm so so sorry for not updating this story since forever... OTL

 

Ever since AFF deleted my super long chapter, I am so demoralised to rewrite it...

 

So, I've split the chapter into 2.

At least I'll still be updating. Don't worry. HAHA

 

Thank you for still being a subscriber of this fanfic. *Bows*

I will try to put the next chapter up once I've completed it.

 

It'll be a bit different from before ><

And to thank those who stayed on, a little gif to share. LOL

 

HOGOD IS SO DAMN HOT!

;A;

I can't think of any innocent thoughts when I see him act like this.

 

OTL