Hallucinations

Dangerous Boy

The next few sessions with Hoya, you had been trying your best to correct some of the bad habits he has. You had been bugging him for a few days consequtive and Hoya was feeling really uncomfortable with it.

 

"Hoya...." You did a face-palm when you spotted him smoking at the stairways for the x time. You snatched the cigarrette away from him. "Don't smoke. It's bad for you." You sighed.

 

"BWOH?!" Hoya gaped at you. He did not expect you to find him even at his regular hiding place. "Give it back." He held out his hand with a pissed face.

You ignored him and put out the cigarette. "Hoya... you should stop smoking you know." 

 

"Y-You.... Aish! !" Hoya ruffled his hair and walked away. "Stop nagging at me." He complained.

You followed behind him. "Hoya... You should stop swearing too.. It's bad and rude." You reminded. "Swearing doesn't make you look cool."

 

"GOSH! ARGH." Hoya cupped his ears, annoyed. He started to increase his speed, going furthur away from you.

You giggled at his cute actions. It reminded you of Jihoo. "Hoya! Wait up!" You chased after him.

 

Hoya blew his fringe, feeling frustrated all of a sudden. *Seriously... this noona is trying too hard to control me... And she's just a few years older than me. Trying to act all adult on me. I bet she's still a .* He smirked. *Should I test it out?* He thought mischievously.

 

All of a sudden, he spun around and faced you. You stopped, surprise. "W-Wae?" You gulped under his 'suddenly-intensed' gaze. It made you nervous all of a sudden. You took a step back.

 

Hoya smirked as he closed in to you. "~~~~." His lips curled into a smile. "Why are you so concerned about me? Do you like me?"

You blinked at him. "BWOH?" You gasped and pushed him away, feeling your heartbeat speeding all of a sudden. His words made you blushed unknowingly. "I-I'm not... I just wanted to help you." You answered sincerely.

 

"Help?" Hoya let out a chuckle. "What are the benefits you get? Fame? Money? Satisfaction that you helped a boy?" He mocked.

 

"Hoya..." You frowned, not liking how he is twisting your true intention. "I don't expect to get any returns. Really." You stared into his eyes.

Hoya saw your serious expression and knew you were speaking the truth. Suddenly, he felt a bit embarassed. "Whatever..." He muttered with a red face and turned away. *She is one strange girl...*

 

After school, Hoya went to meet with Infinite at the arcade. Sunggyu patted Hoya on the shoulder when he noticed his dongsaeng was feeling moody. "Why are you feeling so low? Need a smoke?" He took out the cigarette box from his back pocket and handed it to Hoya.

 

"Ok." Hoya took out a cigarette from the box. All of a sudden, he thought he saw your face on the cigarette. You were pouting at him, telling him that smoking was bad for his health.

 

Hoya blinked again and you were gone. He swallowed hard. *Am I even hallucinating her now?!* Feeling not in the mood all of a sudden, he put the cigarette back into the box and tossed it to the leader. "Forget it... I want to play the shooting game."

 

He went towards the Time Crisis machine and inserted the tokens. The game started. Suddenly, Hoya thought he saw you talking to him in the screen. He dazed out for a moment until he heard the maknae shriek. "YAH HYUNG!" He whined and pushed Hoya aside. Sungjong snatched his gun. "You're going to die already." 

 

Hoya blinked, finally realising that it was his hallucinations again. He rubbed his temple. * What the hell is wrong with me?!*