Chapter 2 : Moving In

Adventure of Troublemakers
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was finally that day. The day where 6 idiots are moving into their boarding school.

Kyungsoo was currently packing his suitcase, gently laying his folded clothes and other important things.

The school starts in 2 days so they had to pack up. All of them are nervous and excited, wishing their roommates with their bestfriend.

Kyungsoo locked up his suitcase and brought another one, filling it up with his knife collecting. He soon finished and locked that up too, not forgetting to slid a pocket knife between his sock and ankles.
 

'Guess I'm all done. What to do?'
 

***

Jongin was pacing back and forth. His dog, Monggu, already got dizzy and decided to leave his beloved owner alone and crawled to his own bed in the corner, curling up and went to sleep.
 

"Monggu, what should I do?" Jongin stopped pacing and stared at his dog who had gone to sleep.
 

"If I only can sleep comfortably as you." He murmured and jumped on his bed.
 

He was questioning his life ever since he accidentally spilled melon juice on the cute owl-boy. He was worried that the owl-boy won't ever appear again and he has yet to even know his name.
 

'What do I do now.'
 

***

Minseok was in his bedroom. He was bored. He was grounded. He finished packing his suitcase a week ago because he's a good child. 
 

His phone was charging, he broke his laptop, and he accidentally dropped his Apple watch in the toilet, causing his parents to ground him again.
 

Minseok is usually a lucky person because he has done a lot of good things in his entire life.
 

Today was the day everything went wrong. 
 

'Someone is probably stalking me.' He thought and shivered.

 

**At the Kim's mansion in Daegu**
 

Jongdae was currently facing his two computers, phone in the side and a macbook on his lap.
 

The boy was currently hacking a special file. A certain boy that he wants the information of.
 

Xiumin.
 

He was definitely sure that 'Xiumin' is not the boy's real name. 
 

He tried and tried but he couldn't hack it. How he wish he was an expert for hacking.
 

He was about to call someone to do the hacking for him but he suddenly thought that he was invading Xiumin's privacy.
 

He thought that maybe there was a reason why Xiumin didn't give him his real name. (Aside from him being a total creep)
 

He sighed and lean back on his chair. There's only 2 days of school and he's already stressed.
 

'I'll meet him again, whatever it takes.'
 

***

Baekhyun was currently walking in the streets alone. He was too lazy to pack up and decided to do it on the last minute.
 

He was so caught with his thoughts that when he turned right into a corner, he bumped into a freakishly tall guy that made him tumble and fall.

"Oww, what the hell." Baekhyun groaned, looking up to see who is this giant dude that made him fall down his .

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry, are you okay?" The tall guy asked, his voice deeper than the earth's core. 

Baekhyun didn't answer. He was mesmerize by the guy's deep voice, matches with his height as well.

"Hello? Can you hear me?" The guy asked with a deep, y voice, waving a hand infront of Baekhyun's face, which causes Baekhyun to snap out of his daze and slightly blush.

Baekhyun became a stuttering mess, saying non-incoherent things, making the tall guy chuckle deeply.

"Let me help you." The tall guy said pulled Baekhyun up from the dirty concrete floor.

"T-thanks." Baekhyun murmured. It was when the sun shined on Chanyeol's face that made Baekhyun's eyes go wide.

It was that man that called him 'princess' that night on the park. However, instead of ranting, Baekhyun studied the tall guy's face.

The height and the voice of the tall guy matches, but the baby yet sharp face made him think otherwise.

"Hello? Are you okay? Do you need to go to the doctor or something?" The tall guy chuckled, yet again. 

Baekhyun realize he was staring at the guy for too long when he saw that mischievous smirk on the tall guy's face. He blushed and looked on the ground, the tall guy is making him fidget on his spot.

"I-i'm sorry." He let out an unexpected squeak. The tall guy smiled and held out his hand.

"I'm Chanyeol." 

Baekhyun was deep in his thoughts again, Chanyeol, the tall guy's name really matches him.

The tall guy– Chanyeol, let out a deep laugh. "Okay, are you sure you don't need to go to the doctor?" He teased and retracted his awaiting hand, making the petite boy blush in embarassment.

"Tell me your name, atleast?" Chanyeol asked the boy. Luckily, the petite boy answered.

"B-baek

Please log in to read the full chapter