Unexpected Meeting I

Adventure of Troublemakers
Please log in to read the full chapter

 


**five hours earlier**   

 
A tanned boy made his way through the halls of his rather big home. After waking up from his hang-over from partying last night, getting flirted by a girl but good thing his friends were there to shoo the girl away and take him home.


**time stops**


Kim 'dog lover/chicken maniac' Jongin
Age : 15 (Freshman)


That one guy who loves dogs and chicken too much. He has a nickname, 'Kai' and no one really knows why. He can be cocky sometimes and really dumb, but he intimidates people.


His parents doesn't like him causing troubles so he oftens (always) gets grounded. He eats a lot of chicken and yells 'dog!' when he sees one.


His bestfriend is Sehun, well they don't really talk a lot but they get along very well. They are bestfriends since they were babies because their families are close with each other. 

 

He wants to be a dancer instead of being a doctor because 'being a doctor ' he said.

 

**time resumes**

 

Jongin made his way into the kitchen to grab a chicken sandwich and shoved it in his mouth, getting a carton of milk before yelling 'bye' to his parents who came a few minutes later.

 

He threw away the empty milk carton in the garbarge can and went to his car. He decided to use his Ford, which his father got him for his 16th birthday, it was his first car after he passed his driving test. Even if he disobeys his father, he still gets spoiled a lot.

 

He was about to turn on the egnition when his phone beeped. He looked at it and saw it was a text from his and his friends' group chat.

 

Kriscasso : Yo Jongin, where we goin'?

 


TrollKingJongdae : Yeah, how about go search for a place in Busan! Its only like an hour from here in Daegu.

 


DerpYeol : Great idea Chen, you actually thought of something smart! 

 

TrollKingJongdae : Hey! I can be smart when I want to but I like to be stupid. Atleast I'm not derpy and scares little kids away. 

 

DerpYeol : Excuse me? you! Kids love me! FIGHT MEH YOU TROLL.

 

TrollKingJongdae : me? No thanks, I don't bottom for derpy guys! And Sure! Wanna go motherer?!

 

GuardianSuho : Alright!! Now now, dont fight. Or I'll kick your asses and make you pay for your own food the next time I treat. 

 

TrollKingJongdae : Sorry mom! T.T Welcome back btw!

 

DerpYeol : Sorry not sorry :P How was Iraq?

 

GuardianSuho : .....

 

DerpYeol : Alright alright! You win! I'm Im sorry eomma don't  disown me!! T.T

 

GuardianJunmyeon : Good and what the hell you talkin' about? Eww. I wouldn't want a son like you. And thank you for asking, Iraq was fun.

 

TrollKingJongdae : Hahaha. Burnnnnn

 

DerpYeol : Oh shut up evil creatures I know as my friends -.-

 

KimKai : Alright, all of you shut up now. Lets go to Busan! Meet you there somehow. Let's celebrate since Suho is back!


****


Jongin put down his phone and started driving to Busan. After driving for an hour, he reached Busan, he texted his friends that he reached their destination. 

 

After driving for a bit, he got to an abandoned playground, looks a little used and there was six people in there. He quickly gave the address to his friends.

 

He parked his car and got out. He hid in a corner and eavesdropped to the conversation of the unknown boys.

 

****

 

Two hours later, Junmyeon arrived. He saw Jongin and ran towards him. 


"Oy Jongin!!"


Jongin looked back and saw Junmyeon. "Suho! You're back! Good thing your parents let you go back here early."

 

**time stops**


Kim 'not funny rich mom' Junmyeon
Age : 16 (sophomore)


That one guy who thinks he's funny. He likes to be called Suho because it means 'guardian' so he is some sorta badass mom. His purpose in life is to make he's bestfriend, Chen laugh at his stupid jokes. (Even though he fails all the time and makes himself look like a fool)

 

He's not really shy, he sorta likes to tell jokes to people he just first met and annoy the out of them by telling the same joke until someone laughs. He's the kind of guy that get dissed a lot. 


He is rich (all of them are) and likes to give certain presents to a certain someone. (*wink wink*) He acts like a mom and gets teased all the time.


He wants to be a lawyer rather than being a scientist (family business, so yeah, he is hella smart too.)


**time resumes**

 


Junmyeon looked at him seriously. "Did you think they will just allow me to go back to Korea by myself? They don't know I'm here... I escaped." 

 

Jongin gasped. "Really? How?" This made Junmyeon smirked, trying to hold his upcoming laughter. "How did I escaped Iraq? Iran." 


.....

 

.....

 

....

 

Junmyeon burst out laughing. Jongin was making the dude-just-stop face. "Oh come on! That was funny!" Junmyeon said, laughing while slapping Jongin's shoulder.

Please log in to read the full chapter