Unexpected Meeting II

Adventure of Troublemakers
Please log in to read the full chapter

**at the Kim's mansion in Daegu**

Jongin was covered with a big bruise on his left cheek as he stared everywhere in his father's office, avoiding his fuming parents' eyes. 

 

"Kim Jongin." His father sighed. "Y-yes?" Jongin asked nervously. 

 

"Did you bump your head on a lamp post for doing something stupid such as... Hmmm, geez I don't know.. Getting involve with another group of troublemakers and not to mention, the famous one in Busan?" Kim Yunho or Mr. Kim asked his son furiously. 
 

"Uhh.. No?" Jongin laugh a little, trying to change the intense atmosphere, but seeing his parents' straight faces, he kept his head down. 
 

"You do know that we had an agreement last time that if you do something stupid, like this one, we are cancelling your trip to England. And we are now." His mother, Kim Jaejoong or Mrs. Kim said. Jongin pouted, he really acts like a child whenever his parents are around. 

 

"Are my friends not going there anymore too?" He asked. Mr. Kim sighed. "Maybe. Maybe not. Anyway now that we discussed this matter, run along to your room now." Mr. Kim said, gesturing his son to leave. "Alright." And with that, Jongin left.
 

As he entered his room, he quickly went to the bathroom to clean his wound. He looked at the mirror and grimaced. "Damn, that owl-boy can sure punch hard."
 

**2 hours earlier**
 

"Bring it on, owlie."

As soon as those words came out of Jongin's mouth, Kyungsoo charged at him, his hand in Jongin's neck and slammed him against the wall.
 

"Say that again, you jerk!" Kyungsoo yelled. Jongin smirked. "I said bring it on, owlie." With that, Jongin pushed Kyungsoo's buttons that Kyungsoo punched his left cheek hard. 

 

He was aiming for another punch in Jongin's right cheek when his friends stopped him.
 

"Stop it Kyungsoo, its not worth it." The human baozi, Minseok, said. 
 

Kyungsoo complied and let go of Jongin who was still smirking. "Ugh! You're lucky I didn't slit your throat." Kyungsoo said angrily.
 

"We'll meet again somehow, owlie! Don't forget me, cause I'm sure I won't forget you and that y body, baby." Jongin shouted, winking at Kyungsoo, making the latter fake puke and point his middle finger at Jongin.
 

Kyungsoo left after that, together with his friends. Leaving Jongin and the others alone in the old playground.
 

When it was completely quiet.. Obviously someone has to ruin it, the one and only king of trolls broke the ice.
 

"Hahaha! You just got punched by an owl or penguin or whatever dude!" Jongdae said, smacking Junmyeon's back.
 

"H-Hey! Stop it or I'll pun-ish you with puns." He said seriously and laughed afterwards. "Get it?! pun-ish you with puns. Hahaha. I'm so funny." He laughed while Jongdae and the others were just looking at him, 500% done with his not-so-funny jokes.
 

*insert cricket sound*

"Oh come on! Laugh at my jokes for once!" Junmyeon groaned, making Jongdae roll his eyes. "We'll laugh if your jokes are actually funny." 
 

"You know what Chen. You are so nice!" Junmyeon said sarcastically. Chen dramatically put his hand in his chest. "I know right?! I try." He also dramatically said, making Junmyeon roll his eyes.
 

"Ah! ." Jongin muttered. Yifan looked at him. "What's wrong?" 
 

Jongin sighed. "Dad wants me to come home."
 

They all chuckled. "Good luck man! And you better cover up that gigantic bruise!" Chanyeol said, leaving with the others.
 

Jongin rolled his eyes. "You guys are so nice." He said sarcastically when his friends left him.
 

"Great."
 

**present time**
 

"O-ow! it hurts!" He yelled when the maid was cleaning his wound since he has no idea how.
 

"Sorry, sir." The maid sqeaked and continued applying the medicine. "It's alright." Jongin said.
 

When the maid was done, putting the band-aid on his bruised cheek, she left after Jongin thanked her.
 

Jongin sat in his bed, images of the owl-boy never left his mind. "He is so interesting."
 

***

Kyungsoo was at his secret, underground place with his friends. He was currently sharpening up a knife angrily.
 

"That Kay, Kei.."
 

"It's Kai." Baekhyun corrected.
 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. "Whatever, know-it-all." He said, making Baekhyun glare at him. 
 

"That Kai is so annoying!" He whined. "Is he testing my patience or anything?"
 

Zitao laughed. "Maybe he thinks you are fun to annoy." He said.
 

Kyungsoo faked laughed. "Haha yeah, you know what's fun than annoying the crap out of me?"

"What." Zitao asked.
 

"Killing you.. and everyone else that's annoying." Kyungsoo said seriously, pointing the knife he just finished sharpening at Zitao.
 

Zitao quickly hid behind Minseok's back. "Sorry." He squeaked.
 

Kyungsoo sighed. "I don't want to go to that boarding school!" He whined.
 

"You have no choice Kyungie-poo." Baekhyun cooed, making Kyungsoo glare at him.
 

"Don't treat me like a baby."
 

***

"Look at what you have done you big idiot!"

"Excuse me?! It's your fault in the first place!"

"No it isn't!"

"Yes it is!"

"Guys, stop fighting! People with no lives are looking at us!"

"SHUT UP CHANYEOL"
 

**4 hours earlier**

Jongin was in the mall, planning to hang out by himself after escaping the wrath of

Please log in to read the full chapter