Chapter 1 : Unexpected Meeting

Adventure of Troublemakers
Please log in to read the full chapter


**at the Do's mansion in Busan**

 

"This is the last straw young man!" Do Sungjae, or Mr. Do yelled, pointing an acussing knife to his youngest son, Do Kyungsoo.     


"But Daaaaaaaaaad! They started it first!" Kyungsoo whined, folding his arms towards his chest, pouting and glaring at his knife that was thrown on the floor by his father.

 

"Excuses!" His father yelled. "They were authorities, Kyungsoo!" He added. Kyungsoo huffed. "Authorities or not I don't care! They spilled coffee on me!" He yelled back. 

 

"Well they apologize! You know what, I am transfering you to that boarding school.."


"But-"


"..AND I am confiscating your knives..."


"What-"


"..all of them! And you are not allowed to complain." 

 

Kyungsoo glared at his father. "THIS ISN'T FAIR!" He shouted and picked up his knife, running towards his room, and slamming it close.

 

Mr. Do sighed, putting his knife back inside the jacket of his suit and sat on the couch. "That child never learns."

 

Do Sooyoung or Mrs. Do came to the living room, handing his husband a cup of jasmine tea. "Don't be hard on him, honey. He's still a baby." Mrs. Do said.

 

"A baby? He's 16 years old already. He should stop that rebellious act, maybe I should really confiscate his knives for good." Mr. Do hesitantly said, making Mrs. Do gasp.

 

"What?! Sungjae you can't! Knives are like our other lung, we can't live without it! Kyungsoo might kill himself." Mrs. Do said firmly, almost pulling out her knife out of her pocket.


"I know Sooyoung, even if he needs to be disciplined, I can't take his knives forever." Mr. Do sighed.


"Don't worry, he'll get out of that phase." Mrs. Do said assuringly to his worried husband. "I hope so too."

 

**at Kyungsoo's room**

 

After eavesdropping to his parents' conversation, Kyungsoo went to the fireplace near his bed, putting out the warm fire and pulled one of the candle torches, making the wood and the ashes disappear. A few seconds later, a soft rumbling sound could be heard and a door appeared inside the fireplace.

 

Kyungsoo crawled and entered a secret passage. He crawled throught the passageways and reached a ladder, he went down the ladder, revealing a room full of shelves and suitcases.

 

Kyungsoo cackled evilly. He opened one of the suitcases and it revealed different types of knives.

 


"Dad thinks the only knives I have are the ones in my room..." He muttered, smiling as he lifts one knife, loving the sharpness. "...but he doesn't know about the ones in here." He smirked and put the knife down.

 

**time stops**


Do 'cute lil devil/satansoo' Kyungsoo
Age : 15 (freshman)

That one guy who looks innocent but can slaughter you in one second and drag you to hell with him. He is cute, squishy and adorable in the outside but he is pure evil in the inside.


He is the type of person who always carries a knife everywhere he goes cause it's a 'family policy'.
He is a walking destruction and death.


His bestfriend is Lay, the one only one who can tame him. Lay could be a handful sometimes but he copes with it and treat Lay like a baby.


He wants to be a singer instead of business and stuff.

 

**time resumes**

 

After staying inside for a couple more seconds, Kyungsoo exited through a door which is the opposite way back to his room, instead, he landed in the garden.

 

Kyungsoo covered the secret door with a big weird bush and climbed the rope leading to the outside of the mansion, he arrived outside peacefully without his parents or anyone knowing and ran away, texting his friends.


D.O : Guys! Meet me in that old playground. ASAP.


He sent the message and ran towards the direction of the playground. He ran past an old lady, bumping into her, causing her to fall but he didn't stop. He didn't even apologize. He ran even though he was being chased by dogs. 

 

****


He was already panting when he arrived at the playground. All of his friends were there already. 'How did they get here so fast?!'. Kyungsoo thought as he huffed. "You guys are here already?!"

 

"Well, we obviously received your text and went here." A puppyish guy with thick eyeliner said. "Yeah? But how'd you get here so fast?" Kyungsoo asked, finally catching his breath.

 

"As you can see, we brought our cars." said a guy with faint black circles around his eyes, making him look like a panda, pointing at 5 cars that were parked nearby.

 

"Oh." Kyungsoo smiled sheepishly. "Anyway, since you don't have your car, you sneaked out of your house without anyone knowing." The puppy guy said.

 

Kyungsoo didn't answer and just looked at him, he always thought that either the puppy guy named Baekhyun was a mind-reader, or he is really just easy to read. 

 

The puppy guy- Baekhyun, smirked mischievously. "I'm

Please log in to read the full chapter